MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-25-2002, 10:15 AM   #21
#1 Pony
Registered Member

MAN!! I missed it. I saw the preview for it!!!
I should have put in a tape!!
#1 Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2002, 11:36 AM   #22
0h n0 5.0
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by FivepointOH
I saw it too... very cool! I think the bottle your talking about was a propane bottle they used to make the flames from the exhaust. He was talking about putting a 200 shot on a stock 5.0, doubt it would have held up.
probably thats the only way i can see them gettin a 2 foot flame from an EFI but i dunno, if they put all that time an effort into gutting that stang, then i think they really didn't care what happend to the motor and a 200 shot NO2 would have been a proper send off for that car IMO

pony, i can almost gurantee that it'll be on sometime saturday or sunday, plus it got picked up for fall lineup as a regular so theres more on the way.

1994 GT 5.0l
0h n0 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2002, 12:34 PM   #23
The Fireman
Registered Member

I almost started to cry when they began ripping that GT apart. I would love to have had that car before they messed it up. I wonder what they do with all those cars after they get done with each show. Juck em maybe?
Old 06-25-2002, 06:15 PM   #24
Stang_Crazy
It's never clean enough!

I watched it last night and thought that the shows were pretty good. I liked the show with the VW better than the Mustang show. It seemed like they had to do WAY more work to the VW to make everything work. Hell, just making a car float in 7 days is a nice challenge by itself.

And Jesse James had such a bad ***** bike!!! Man does he have the life...building awesome bikes and then cruising with his own bike. I wonder how his prices are?? How many thousand per bike?? Those bikes give new meaning to "open road cruising"

89' GT : Taking up garage space and waiting for a buyer...

Rice Hater's Club - Member #11
Stang_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2002, 10:52 PM   #25
Tod
Registered Member

GOT A TAPE if anyone wants a copy. got the one with the bug and the stang. the paint job on the stang was neato-torpedo. i thought the colors were VERY cool except for the blingedy-bling rims. if i'd get a freebie that that i'd sell those suckers for some chrome R's and extra gas money. and the pipes comin out the window's? talk about blowing your ears out after a 400 mile drive to the beach heh.

did anyone see the shows with the the Fire-limo and the garbage-xplorer? not a bad job with those either.
Old 06-26-2002, 12:29 AM   #26
0h n0 5.0
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Stang_Crazy
I watched it last night and thought that the shows were pretty good. I liked the show with the VW better than the Mustang show. It seemed like they had to do WAY more work to the VW to make everything work. Hell, just making a car float in 7 days is a nice challenge by itself.

And Jesse James had such a bad ***** bike!!! Man does he have the life...building awesome bikes and then cruising with his own bike. I wonder how his prices are?? How many thousand per bike?? Those bikes give new meaning to "open road cruising"
i know what your feelin, man i saw the first episode of motorcycle mania an for some reason i felt totally at home with that rough an tumble lifestyle...and the bikes(G** D*** they are gorgeous!!!! like thundering pieces of streamlined art...(dR00L!!!)

i know they're more than than a new Harley, but he does sell parts also. everything is hand fabricated, custom made an painted. i'm thinkin about $60,000- bottom barrel so you rich guys...

porshe, or jesse james el diablo special..hmm tough choice...

www.westcoastchoppers.com

1994 GT 5.0l
0h n0 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2002, 06:08 AM   #27
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Yeah, he said about $75,000 on average. I dunno, I don't think I'd ever want to make my favorite hobby my job...most people say it kinda takes the charm out of it, although I'm sure there's some exceptions
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2002, 10:18 PM   #28
1969 Stang
Registered Member

green for the money..gold for the honey...yeah I saw the mustang one...it was okay...It was cool cause of the flames shooting out of the pipe...but the beatle turned into the swamp thing..now that was funny...now if only rice rockets did that...then I would buy one...maybe...but that thing almost sunk...I was hoping....but it didn't...it looked like some baja bug thing gone horribly wrong...it looked lowered...wasn't but it did look it...it was the motorcycle pipes that gave it the baja look..lol...

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #37
1969 Stang is offline   Reply With Quote