MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-24-2002, 12:56 PM   #1
explicitone
Registered Member

Unhappy Lifes ups and downs(sorry kinda long)

as of late things have sucked so bad I cant stand it just to think of the things I have lost over the last 4yrs. in 98 my wife and I split,in 99 I lost my 95GT which was getting to be where I wanted it( I let a buddy drive it and a lady cut him off and he hit a parked camaro and totaled both cars) and I lost my job that I had been at for 3yrs (I was only 21 ) then I start getting things back togather and in2001 my girl left me for a drunk and a month later someone hit my blue 87 lx and ran and the cops never found them so the ins. company would not cover the cost so I had to write it off as a lost cause. then I lost my job again and I still dont have one that was in dec. it almost seems that no one around here is hiring ever since the 9/11 crap. but things are starting to look up I found a girl that loves cars almost as much as me her car of choice is a honda (well no ones perfect) she likes to go to the track and wants to run her car but she wants me to ride with here the first time down the track so she dont make any stupid mistakes like staging the rear tires etc..etc.. my white 87lx is starting to come togather slowly . sorry so long but I just need to share a little with someone before I blew up and I wanted to THANK YOU GAYS?GALS for all the help you have given me over the last 4yrs (I had a few other srceen names (terribleone,streetfreak and one more but I cant remember it ) once again THANKS and I hope I have been able to help a few of you

________

Novi 2000
60' 1.46
1/4 10.67
mph 126.5
_________
explicitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2002, 01:12 PM   #2
Coupe Devil

Dude it will all work out. Ive been single for over four years, jst recently gotten together with a great girl, car is coming along nicely after a long run of jsut sitting there collecting dust. Still not as much as I'd like but its getting closer.

Brad

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2002, 01:19 PM   #3
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Thumbs up To Better Days...

elipicitone:

Life certainly does have it's highs and lows, as you've learned over the past few years.

I'm truly sorry for your losses (jobs, girl, cars) and we can all sympathize with you on the hurt and frustration of those losses.

On the plus side you're seeing a girl who shares your interests (and hopefully, your values) and your Mustang is slowly evolving into where you want it. Thats a good thing.

Things can get rotten and stay there but as long as we're living they can and usually always do get better. Not always how we expect or on our personal timetable but things do improve, sometimes drastically.

I'm glad they're improving for you and hope we've can continue to be of some help to you in the future, whatever the subject.

Thanks for your post.
Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2002, 01:26 PM   #4
PKRWUD

Man, I'm sorry to hear about your recent run of bad luck, but that actually increases the odds that the next few years will be better than normal! Just be yourself, and good things will find you. It really is kinda amazing how that works!

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2002, 03:22 PM   #5
explicitone
Registered Member

I would really like to think you guys again, you guys have been so much help with my car and other things that have come up and with out your help my cars might not have ever made it to were they are and were(the dead ones may they rest in peace)
THANK GUYS YOU ARE GREAT

________

Novi 2000
60' 1.46
1/4 10.67
mph 126.5
_________
explicitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2002, 06:49 PM   #6
Unit 5302
Registered Member

I've been on the roller coaster from hell for the past ooo 25yrs as well. LOL.

I know how it can be. Just gotta keep going, knowing that eventually the law of averages has to work, right?
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2002, 08:02 PM   #7
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

I am with you... Starting last year with my Fathers death, then my grandmothers death, then losing my job, then going bankrupt, and now losing the love of my life. I hope things get better for you, try to keep your chin up, I'm trying to do the same. Good luck.
Old 06-27-2002, 09:58 PM   #8
rbatson

Damn Joe, that really sucks! You are having a real bad time right now and still you can make us laugh.. I know things will get better. *sigh* Have faith brother!! We're here if you need us.(really)
Old 06-27-2002, 10:00 PM   #9
rbatson

Hey man, I'm coming to Fla next week.. I 'plan' on bringing the bike if I can. Are you close to Ocala or Daytona?? Maybe we can ride
Old 06-27-2002, 11:36 PM   #10
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Quote:
Originally posted by rbatson
Damn Joe, that really sucks! You are having a real bad time right now and still you can make us laugh.. I know things will get better. *sigh* Have faith brother!! We're here if you need us.(really)
Thanks man!

I'll get over it all! Laughter keeps me goin! Though, trust me, some days, I'm not laughin!

I'm about 4 hours from Daytona unfortunately! I haven't ridden that thing in about 3 weeks! Too much goin on to get out and ride, and it's been raining every damn day for the past two weeks!
Old 06-27-2002, 11:44 PM   #11
PKRWUD

Quote:
Originally posted by joe4speed
...and it's been raining every damn day for the past two weeks!
Rain? There's that word again! What is this... r a i n?

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2002, 11:55 PM   #12
rbatson

Its been raining here too, I have to work in that crap(builds character, I hear). I haven't ridden the bike in a week or so either. One more day and I become a wanderer for a month and I really do plan on rambling a bit.