MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-10-2001, 09:08 PM   #21
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

Hey Merc...what if ou two race, and she beats you?
J/k , The best of luck to you.
1BAD89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 09:56 PM   #22
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

Yeah, who'd be wearing the pants in that relationship if she raced and beat you? Hmm.....not looking good for you man!!!

Just make her buy you some mods for a gift or something...hehe...
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 11:18 PM   #23
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Default No offense to the pretty lady with the pretty car.

I mean no offense to her, nor am I trying to belittle her. But she's got along way to go before she can beat this jockey running the horse.

I'll have to show her how to drive. I wont mind teaching a pretty lady.

Yeah, that would suck if she blew my doors off and I was giving it my best. Well, women are usually the dominant ones in relationships to begin with.

Well, at least in the last relationship I was in.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2001, 06:03 AM   #24
Mach 1
Registered Member

what ever happened with the hottie from work?
RHC member #142
Mach 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2001, 01:09 PM   #25
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Mach 1

I decided that the girl is pretty much off-limits FOR NOW. When I was telling they guys about my weekend and got to the part about the girl I met Saturday, The girl from work Gave a grunt, turned and walked away.

While we were working, I went to check on her, and she said with a snooty tone, "So tell me about this girl you met this weekend."

The girl at work turned the heat up even more. She called me last night around 12:00 while I was still at work (My employess usually are out of there by 9:00 unless were real heavy or something breaks.).

She was asking me what attracts me to this girl and everything else. I found a note on my car when I got off work saying "Call Me" Thats it, no number, no name. I'll ask the girl at work if she left it.

I feel some drama coming up. This girl at work seems like the extremely jealous type, and I dont think she's ever been turned down. I kinda have this feeling she might try to complicate matters and pop up at the Hangout Saturday. She seems like the type to create drama. I'm not flattering myself, I dont see anything great about me, I dont see anything even remotley interesting about me.

Man, I cant wait till Saturday........I'm going nuts, its only Tuesday. I'm ready to see the Trans-Am girl. I got that warm, fuzzy, butterfly in the stomach feeling. Its great! YeeeeeHaaaaaaaa.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2001, 12:27 AM   #26
Mach 1
Registered Member

Woman...lol...are they all insane? The more you blow them off, the more they want you.

Now if only I could get my friend from work to understand that concept...he just got dumped, and his ex stepped on him the whole time. Basically played him till she couldnt use him any more (after he moved her to a new apartment) and then dropped the ax. Kept him hanging on a string for months. He walked around work crying, depressed, going home early all the time. I told him a hundred times, move out, dont call her, nothing. Just forget her, and she will want you back so bad.

But, he couldnt listen. He contined to kiss her butt, leeching to her, clinging to her like a disease, until she couldnt stand it anymore and dumped him for good.

Sad, as he thought this was the one for him. And he might have had her if he would have listened to me.

Back to the girl at work..if you want to get rid of her..pay lots of attention to her, obsess over her, call her 5 times a day, etc...and she will dump you like a bad habit.
RHC member #142
Mach 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2001, 12:53 AM   #27
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

Hey, Merc, It's up to you to convert her from the Dark Side. Once she gets in a stang and stays there, she would be perfect for u. But there is nothing like a little bit of compition to keep u better. Man, u really need to share the wealth with some of us here. I hope everything goes good for you, best of luck man!
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
mustangman65_79 is offline   Reply With Quote