MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2002, 11:04 AM   #21
jj_jonathon
Trisket

its true that he isnt a hero, no actor really is....a person needs to be more than just an actor to be a hero...but im gunna go with dark on this one and say were all jealous..lol...vin got a damn lucky break to star in a few movies, some girls swoon for him (bleh says MY gf...hehe), but he still gets to make his millions....and hell if i got an offer to jump on tv and drive some damn ricer cars, look big and bad and make a few million...well id be off and people would be jealous of me...hehe....course then id be the one you guys call a fag...but oh well...

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
Old 08-06-2002, 11:09 AM   #22
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Quote:
Originally posted by jj_jonathon
but im gunna go with dark on this one and say were all jealous..lol...vin got a damn lucky break to star in a few movies, some girls swoon for him (bleh says MY gf...hehe), but he still gets to make his millions....and hell if i got an offer to jump on tv and drive some damn ricer cars, look big and bad and make a few million...well id be off and people would be jealous of me...hehe....course then id be the one you guys call a fag...but oh well...
Speak for yourself!! I'm NOT jealous of paparazzi, being typecast, and losing my privacy I gotta stick to my guns and say that the ONLY cool bouncer turned movie star is, and will always be...

MR. T !!!

Old 08-06-2002, 02:56 PM   #23
StreetPony
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by The Deuce
For some reason women love him. It is as much as mystery as why N'Sync is still alive.
no, its really quite simple. whether they will admit it or not, women dig muscles. i wont say _all_ women do, but at least a large percentage do. before i started working out i was 140 pounds and i couldnt get the time of day from most women. i was insignificant and might as well have been invisible to the fairer sex. since going to the gym and packing on 60 solid pounds its a totally different story. i went from not being able to get a date (i really couldnt get a date), to having a full dating calendar and the only thing thats any different is the amount of muscle mass i had compared to what i have now.

i still laugh when i hear women say they just want a "sensitive" man. bull. :-)
Message Board
Old 08-06-2002, 03:00 PM   #24
StreetPony
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 69fastback
All of them hollywood pretty boys are fags.
ouch....thats a bit insensitive isnt it? im totally heterosexual and i too used to be a homo-phobe. the years have taught me tolerance for people that are "different" from me. so long as it isnt flaunted in front of my face, i dont care who or what you go to bed with.

anyway, im not trying to be on a high horse or anything....i just noticed your post and realized you probably offended a lot of good people that might read it that happen to have different lifestyles.
Message Board
Old 08-06-2002, 03:05 PM   #25
Skyman
I need 110mph Trap Speed!

60lbs!!! You went from 140 to 200? What did you eat?? How long did that take.

I used to be a nice 175, but since a broke my wrist my body has since devoured all my muscle, I hate it! IM down to 159 now.

Ugh.

Skyler

RIP
----
1993 Notch w/ 98 4V 4.6 Fasttt...

-1989 Saleen Mustang #406-
12.32@109

-1999 Black Cobra Coupe-
JBA Shorties, Bassani Cat-X, Magnaflow 3", Pulleys, 85mm Pro-M, Ported Intake, Soild Rear w/ 4.30s, Tubular Front End, X2C arms, 13lb batt, few others.
Old 08-06-2002, 03:09 PM   #26
StreetPony
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Skyman
60lbs!!! You went from 140 to 200? What did you eat?? How long did that take.

I used to be a nice 175, but since a broke my wrist my body has since devoured all my muscle, I hate it! IM down to 159 now.

i didnt mean to give you the wrong impression. it took solid dedication to go from 140 to 200 pounds but i did it without juicing. it took about 8 years of training to overcome my genetics but ive finally done it. if i get sick or injured i lose weight FAST as my body tries to get back down to my "natural" weight of 140, but when i start training again i put the weight back on almost as fast as it came off. as for diet, i eat a _lot_ of dead cow. :-)
Message Board
Old 08-06-2002, 03:42 PM   #27
Skyman
I need 110mph Trap Speed!

Ahh same with me, it sucks! My body is trying to shed everything I worked so hard for, it wants to get down to 150! Damn thing. I know the hard work man.

SKyler

RIP
----
1993 Notch w/ 98 4V 4.6 Fasttt...

-1989 Saleen Mustang #406-
12.32@109

-1999 Black Cobra Coupe-
JBA Shorties, Bassani Cat-X, Magnaflow 3", Pulleys, 85mm Pro-M, Ported Intake, Soild Rear w/ 4.30s, Tubular Front End, X2C arms, 13lb batt, few others.
Old 08-06-2002, 03:51 PM   #28
929PhoenixSquid
Registered Member

Quote:
its true that he isnt a hero, no actor really is....a person needs to be more than just an actor to be a hero...but im gunna go with dark on this one and say were all jealous..lol...vin got a damn lucky break to star in a few movies, some girls swoon for him (bleh says MY gf...hehe), but he still gets to make his millions....and hell if i got an offer to jump on tv and drive some damn ricer cars, look big and bad and make a few million...well id be off and people would be jealous of me...hehe....course then id be the one you guys call a fag...but oh well...

Jealous? I think not..... The ONLY thing Vin's got on me is $$$$......and that'll all change in a few years, trust me. (Devilish laugh).

SN95 block front and rear seats, Mac catback, BBK off-road H-pipe, Steeda castor camber plates, Steeda lowering springs, Tokico shocks/struts, Alpine/MBQuart/PPI audio mods...
Old 08-06-2002, 04:08 PM   #29
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Actually, either you are dating women that care about nothing than your phyisque (shallow) or by building your "muscles", you gained confidence in yourself...which is what is TRULY attractive to women, not the bulk of your flesh

Many women nowadays (as I'm sure most of you men know) are pretty insecure, and are always complaining about "wah, Im fat", "whine, Im ugly" etc etc. To find a man that perhaps we can learn to be confident from is a real find. Hell, even men find women that are more confident more attractive, even if they aren't as attractive as the girl next to them who is meek and insecure. I mean, the LAST thing a chick needs is a guy who whines as much as them I can pretty much say for sure that you radiated more confidence with a better body (which is natural) and that is probably what really attracted the chicks in the end.

BTW: Most people on Mustangworks aren't easily offended, and we can pretty much speak freely without having to worry about "PCness" overrunning our boards
Old 08-06-2002, 04:35 PM   #30
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Quote:
Originally posted by StreetPony

ouch....thats a bit insensitive isnt it? im totally heterosexual and i too used to be a homo-phobe. the years have taught me tolerance for people that are "different" from me.

anyway, im not trying to be on a high horse or anything....i just noticed your post and realized you probably offended a lot of good people that might read it that happen to have different lifestyles.
Nathan:

We don't play the PC game here so sensitivity to homosexuals isn't an issue. People have opinions and most hetrosexual young men don't appreciate homosexuals or the 'lifestyle' and aren't afraid to say so.

My view is that if one chooses to live a life that is 180 degrees opposed to 95% of the populatuion (hetrosexuals) then you have to expect a few problems in your life. Homosexuals are legally protected above anyone else - based on a sexual behavior - and the PC mentality would force us to abandon our First Amendment protections and never say a negative word about homosexuals (while Christians are fair game). That's absurd and won't happen here.

Like you, most folks do not care - or want to know - what others do in their bedrooms, but the homosexual 'community' chooses to force the issue in every way possible, including introducing homosexual-centered 'education' into public schools and attempting to force churches to abandon thousands of years of Christian doctrine and embrace practicing homosexuals as priests and leaders. That kind of activism will generate resistance and opposition and is to be expected in a free society. Fortunately, most folks - on MW and elsewhere - confine their distaste for homosexual practices to words, not actions.

The point here is that Vin Diesel plays a tough guy in his latest films and apparently, rumors have him as gay - as are a great many actors.

I have no idea of Diesel's actual sexual 'orientation' and don't care but when a guy's girlfriend squeals out her admiration for this actor and her willingness to have sex with him - while her boyfriend sits next to her - attacks on the actor's manhood are almost inevitable, even if untrue.

Note to Sky:

Talk is cheap so I would turn the tables (as previously suggested) and when a 'hot babe' shows up on TV, remark - in the girlfriends presence - that you would looooove to (fill in the blank) with her. The reaction should be interesting. Your comeback should be: "Remember Vin Diesel"? If she claims she was just kidding, say: "So was I". If she claims to have forgotten what she said (likely), you can reply: "I haven't". Hopefully, none of this will happen and this was just a moment of foolishness on her part.
Old 08-06-2002, 04:58 PM   #31
StreetPony
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Mustangbelle306
Actually, either you are dating women that care about nothing than your phyisque (shallow) or by building your "muscles", you gained confidence in yourself...which is what is TRULY attractive to women, not the bulk of your flesh
either way, the bottom line is that after packing on muscle i was able to date women that before would never even speak to me......so its not a surprise to me that vin diesel is popular with the ladies.
Message Board
Old 08-06-2002, 05:19 PM   #32
induction
The Brit!

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr 5 0
[B]

Nathan:

We don't play the PC game here so sensitivity to homosexuals isn't an issue.

Note to Sky:

Talk is cheap so I would turn the tables (as previously suggested) and when a 'hot babe' shows up on TV, remark - in the girlfriends presence - that you would looooove to (fill in the blank) with her. The reaction should be interesting.
So uh.... what if the girlfriend says, " so would I honey she is cute !!" then what do ya do?

Just thought I'd put in my .02
April Mare of the Month RiceHatersClub Member #27
Old 08-06-2002, 05:19 PM   #33
StreetPony
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr 5 0
We don't play the PC game here so sensitivity to homosexuals isn't an issue.

im sorry, i just dont consider tolerance to be part of the "pc game". there is a _lot_ of room between common social decency and being politically correct. again, im not trying to take the high road or judge _anyone_.....it just surprised me to see such statements on one of the friendliest boards ive found in a long time.

Quote:
if one chooses to live a life that is 180 degrees opposed to 95% of the populatuion (hetrosexuals)

that is a very common misconception. there is no "choice" involved in the matter. you are born straight, you are born gay, or you are born both ways. its not something you choose to do like picking out the shirt youll wear that day. i didnt "choose" to love women anymore than one of my older brothers "chose" to love men <shudder>. i dont embrace his lifestyle, i dont accept his lifestyle, but i do tolerate his lifestyle. i dont like what he does.....in fact it disgusts me to think about it.....but ive grown to accept him and love him as my brother regardless of what he does when the lights are out. i dont want to hear about it, i dont want to know about it, and in return im not going to insult him or put him down because of it. he has been homosexual since we were little boys playing superfriends in the woods. at 4 i was superman, while he at 6 was always wonder woman, for example.

years ago i was very ignorant towards anything that differed from my own lifestyle. i was against homosexual couples, i was against interracial couples, i was against anything that i didnt consider "normal". since then ive grown up and i realize that life is tough enough.....and if youre lucky enough to find someone to love, that loves you in return, im happy for you regardless of who that person is.

Quote:
Homosexuals are legally protected above anyone else - based on a sexual behavior

please quote me any law in any state that protects homosexuals above anyone else.

Quote:
and the PC mentality would force us to abandon our First Amendment protections and never say a negative word about homosexuals (while Christians are fair game). That's absurd and won't happen here.

im one of the most politically incorrect people youll ever meet. i just dont consider basic decency to be PC.

Quote:
the homosexual 'community' chooses to force the issue in every way possible, including introducing homosexual-centered 'education' into public schools

hey, im with you there! its for that exact reason that i will not allow my own children to attend public schools. it so important to me that i pay enough in tuition that i could easily be paying for a viper.

please dont get the wrong idea here. im not trying to support the homosexual community's agenda....im not trying to force acceptance on anyone. i was just surprised by the nature of the post, thats all.
Message Board
Old 08-06-2002, 05:39 PM   #34
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Quote:

he has been homosexual since we were little boys playing superfriends in the woods. at 4 i was superman, while he at 6 was always wonder woman, for example.
lol...my little brother and i used to play dress up in my mom's clothes and play with barbies (waayyyyy wayyyy wayyyy back..lol) but i'm madly in love with my girlfriend (and would never give up females...*whistles*..hehe)...and my little brother might as well have dated every girl he could see before sticking to his current girlfriend.....my best friend when i was younger was a girl too...so just cuz he played wonder woman didnt show key signs of homosexuality...mmmmkay? ...course i really dont know how to react to being born into a lifestyle....i prefer the idea that life it what you make of it...i dont like to hear about fate and such, id rather make my own decisions, or at least think i am....course im far from being a neurologist and knowing if people are born with different tendencies....but i will stick to "people are as they are from their past experiences and upbringing"...and i have some very good examples....but its far off topic...

im trying to spark a controversial debate....just tossing in my own two cents...i always try to respect what other people think...

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Old 08-06-2002, 05:51 PM   #35
induction
The Brit!

Lightbulb HOLD THE PRESSES

OK , wait a second before any one responds to this give me a min. ta grab a brew this is gonna be a good one *** hey PKRWUD toss me a cold one***

Old 08-06-2002, 05:59 PM   #36
induction
The Brit!

Thumbs up

My liver thanks you all for waiting
Ok MR 50 you have the floor.
==Disclamer==
I'm not trying to turn this debate into a joke or anything so please dont get me wrong, as I am shure to learn alot I just want to enjoy it .

Last edited by induction; 08-06-2002 at 06:05 PM..
Old 08-06-2002, 06:09 PM   #37
StreetPony
Registered Member

Quote:
just cuz he played wonder woman didnt show key signs of homosexuality
that was but one example of a lifetime of experiences that convinces me he was born gay. you say that you dont believe in "fate" or not having a choice about hings....so according to that logic you could make yourself enjoy being with a man? i sure couldnt....i was born heterosexual and as such i dont have choice in it. im glad because i would hate to miss out on the sensual tenderness of a woman.....but the point remains.
Message Board
Old 08-06-2002, 06:54 PM   #38
Shelby428cj
Registered Member

All I have to say is.....MMMMMM VIN !!!!!!!! okay I feel better now!
1969 Mustang (Project Rice Eater)
1999 Silver Mustang Saleen S281 (SQ car for stereo contests)
SQ Goddess
My Stereo Bro "tireburner163"
Old 08-06-2002, 07:06 PM   #39
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Quote:

that was but one example of a lifetime of experiences that convinces me he was born gay. you say that you dont believe in "fate" or not having a choice about hings....so according to that logic you could make yourself enjoy being with a man? i sure couldnt....i was born heterosexual and as such i dont have choice in it. im glad because i would hate to miss out on the sensual tenderness of a woman.....but the point remains.
but i also believe that you are affected by everything that happens to you...you and your brother have not experienced the same things...my younger brother and i were different by the age of 7 or 8...cuz he was affected by our moving around a lot more cuz of the grades he was in, he he was a little slower in learning and so developed into a bit more of a pain in the ***, and hung out with the wrong kids, etc...took some drastic changes from my parents to straighten him....hes the one out of the 3 that is like that....so maybe something happened in school along the way...he was made fun of for liking the WW costume more and so he was then stereotyped as "gay" by the kids...who knows...its years of activity that forms your life...

i certainly couldnt enojy the company of a man sexually...but i believe thats because its how we were raised...if you were raised in a world where homosexuality was most common (like heterosexuality now) then we would probably both be gay...but we were formed by our society...like i said...i try not to believe in fate...id rather believe that I AM making decisions that affect me...not that there is a greater force compelling me, or that it was chosen before i did it....at any time before an "exit" you can take it...its up to you if you want that path...if this was a homosexual world your brother might be heterosexual...who knows...lol...remember im not saying your views are wrong, just that i chose to live my life with different beliefs....

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics

Old 08-06-2002, 07:28 PM   #40
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Exclamation Tolerance

im sorry, i just dont consider tolerance to be part of the "pc game". there is a _lot_ of room between common social decency and being politically correct. again, im not trying to take the high road or judge _anyone_.....it just surprised me to see such statements on one of thefriendliest boards ive found in a long time.

Ah, 'tolerance'. Favorite word of the homosexual crowd that usually means, "You straights must not only accept our sexual perversions but defend them, and if you don't, we'll instantly brand you as bigots, 'homophobes' and haters. Now, shut up!

That's often the homosexuals idea of tolerance, as opposed to the hetros idea of simply live and let live which is what is generally represented on this board.

That is a very common misconception. there is no "choice" involved in the matter. you are born straight, you are born gay, or you are born both ways. its not something you choose to do like picking out the shirt youll wear that day.

You regurgitate the homo's propaganda very well. They would probably not call you a bigot. How nice.

I've studied this subject and there is no 'gay gene' and yes, it is a choice one makes based on a variety of reasons which are too complex to get into on a Mustang messageboard. You are welcome to buy the homosexual propaganda and restate it as fact but that doesn't make it any less untrue. Claiming that "We can't help it" eliminates all personal responsibility and allows the homosexual to claim 'victim' status. Very convenient. Very false, too.

years ago i was very ignorant towards anything that differed from my own lifestyle. i was against homosexual couples, i was against interracial couples, i was against anything that i didnt consider "normal". since then ive grown up and i realize that life is tough enough.....and if youre lucky enough to find someone to love, that loves you in return, im happy for you regardless of who that person is.

Yes, I'm certain you've matured - as we all do. However, before you strain your hand patting yourself on the back for your open-mindedness, remember that your idea of maturity - accepting anything and everything as O.K - is very easy to do. You're for everything and against nothing, except what? Poverty. racism and war? How noble....and how naive and simplistic.

Yes, life is tough enough and no one here advocates stoning or harrassing homosexuals. Not liking or instantly approving of their behavior is not quite the same thing, is it? Ridicule of a perversion that repels most men is natural, inserting sexual organs where they were never meant to be is unnatural and we still have a right to opinions in this country. That includes you.

please quote me any law in any state that protects homosexuals above anyone else.

You make this way too easy.

O.K., Click here:

http://www.adl.org/99hatecrime/intro.html

Now, look to the left-hand side of the screen and click on 'State Hate Crime Laws' for your state - or mine, Connecticut. We have a bunch of them related to homosexuals. You hit me, it's simple assault, maybe six months in jail. You hit a homo, it's a 'Hate Crime' and the penalty is much harsher...for the same crime, just because the person hit practices sodomy (is homosexual).

im one of the most politically incorrect people youll ever meet. i just dont consider basic decency to be PC.

Please don't flatter yourself quite so much. The members of Mustang Works are easily as 'decent' as you purport to be but if you can't find humor - or irony - in the possibility of a macho actor being a homo, well then, we can't help you.

please dont get the wrong idea here. im not trying to support the homosexual community's agenda....im not trying to force acceptance on anyone. i was just surprised by the nature of the post, thats all.

O.K. I'll take you at your word but this is a site that celebrates Mustangs and is comprised mostly of young adult males who find homosexuality a subject of ridicule. That is their right.

You made a spirited desfense of 'tolerating' homosexuals but you also make the common error of equating disapproval, even ridicule of homosexual acts, as bigotry and insensitivity. It isn't. Having some guy in a dress and make-up with a sign saying 'We're Queer and We're Here' while screaming 'homophobe' at anyone who even dares to wince at his outrageous behavior offends me. I've seen this. It isn't pleasant.

The homosexual 'community' have a very well-polished public image which you obviously have totally bought into. Fine, but I haven't. I've read their propaganda and I see what they really want. It certainly isn't the passive acceptance you so freely offer but a total legal and social acceptance that trancends your casual tolerance. That isn't healthy and it isn't cute. I oppose it while accepting the individual homosexual person as a citizen with the same rights as you and I and the same privacy, too. Unfortunately, homosexuals seem to want to bring their sexual lives onto the public stage in many cases so any claims to privacy are rather hollow.

Homosexuals - as a group - demand a lot more than just your 'acceptance' and are getting it too, including more and more inclusion in public schools. Ever heard of NAMBLA? The North American Man-Boy Love Association. Pedophiles united as a group that are trying to lower the age of sexual consent to 12 in many states, including Massachusetts. Still tolerant?

I don't want to belabor the point but there is a lot more to homosexuality than simple 'tolerance'. Homosexuals have had 'tolerance' for 20 years. When was the last time someone was arrested for sodomy? They are well-represented in media and popular culture (TV, movies). They generally have a higher income level than the average man of the same age. Homosexuals have all the 'tolerance' they can get. It's license they desire and are well on the way to getting from our society.

Your easy acceptance of others is touching but please don't attempt to equate race issues with sexual issues. It's a bad match. Homos stole the mantle of the '60's Civil Rights movement and now play the victim. I don't buy it.

I 'accept' homosexuals as well as other races and cultures but that doesn't mean that I can't make a joke about them or dislike some aspect of their 'culture'. If you are so easily shocked by young men ridiculing homosexuality in a muscle-bound actor who plays tough guys onscreen, then you really need to get out more in the real world where hetrosexual men who love women still have a hard time understanding other men that are attracted to some hairy guys butt. It's not a difficult concept.

Think 'unnatural'.

There you go.
Closed Thread