MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 2.75 average. Display Modes
Old 02-26-2003, 09:36 PM   #81
srv1
Get down.....

Quote:
Unit 5302 is just a name, but whenever it pops up on here, it seems people already have an expectation of what to make of my posts.
Well that is what makes you UNIT5302. Besides i addressed you as Kell, not Unit, the name.

Quote:
I spend so much time being defensive, that I wind up getting upset, and blasting back.
Why? Do you really take it that personally? Your showing deeply how you really like this place if you get upset over it.

Quote:
By the way, I am NOT thisisnotcbring.
I was only kidding Kell! See again, you take it too seriously. I think deep down you miss us

Quote:
Unless I somehow become more interested in cars again or suddenly have a weird change of heart, I don't intend on returning.
Too late! You already back!

James
Old 02-26-2003, 11:05 PM   #82
Mustangmom2k
Registered Member

Lightbulb

Now that I think about it, Topless and I just drove straight to the track without going to the meeting place, but I don't remember why. Topless and Eric had each other's cell numbers, and either he never answered a voice mail message when we tried to check the status of his trip up here, or he told her he'd just meet us at the track...I just don't remember.

Topless---where are you? Help me out here! I just don't want to say something that isn't right, but it IS true Eric never showed up for that race. I never knew why or what his "reason" was. I thought he just blew us off, but maybe I'm wrong...??
Best ET-13.587 @100.63 Best RT .500 (really!)
------ 234 RWHP 279 RWTQ
GirlsCanToo Oct. Mare of the Month

Son #1 - '87 GT 331 stroker and 03 Cobra Son #2 - '89 LX 5.0 stock notchback and 89 LX hatchback w/lots of goodies
Old 02-27-2003, 12:45 AM   #83
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Unhappy ugggghh...

Hi MOM...Good to hear from you! We STILL need to get together sometime....Theres some stuff going on the next couple of months, you might want to fly down for...lemme know if your interested and how soon you can get away!

I was trying really hard not to get involved in this for many reasons....
I really liked Eric as a person..we IM'd alot...and we talked about a bunch of stuff.....and I have to agree w/ Marty on this one....I just dont want to get in on the bashing, I just cant do it....

Although i feel very decieved, I feel that if this all true, there must be some serious underlying problems there....I know he had issues as we all do. It still COMPLETELY blows me away that someone would actually do all this???? To lie to everyone...myself included. And I"m sure its no secret that I supported him whole heartedly when he was being accused of all this just because I could not fathom that anyone would actually do that. I'm not defending him, I"m just telling ya'll how I feel...
And Jill, YOU got a pic? Like I said b4, I was on his as$ for the last few years to get one, and he never ever sent me ONE! I'd really like to see the one he sent you, if you dont mind.

Rhonda....
If my recollection is right, I dont think it was for MMSO cuz on that trip, I flew in to Philly and rented a Stang. And I had to split from Cecil Cty, Md., to catch my plane in Philly while trophies were going on. Being up there a few times I get my trips confused, cus I flew into different airports every time I think?

Anyways...which ever trip it was, he was to meet us at that parking lot. The night before I was due to fly out, we were IM'ing and he said he did not think he could make, I do not remember the reason why, but I do remember he had a reason. He said he would call my cell phone and let me know if he can meet us. He had my Cell # but he ever gave me one. I think he said he didn't have one anymore. I usually have a GREAT memory...and I wish I could remember more...but since I did not hear from him, that is why we chose to go straight to Cecil.

The only # he ever gave me, its still logged in my cell, i have tried to call a few times..and they said he does not live there, but evidently it was a # of the person he worked for?? This left me really confused. I told them to have him call me, and I never heard from him. I have never been able to contact him, but I tried quite a few times.

Anyways....hope that sheds some light...thats all I can remember right now. I must admit....I"ve been thinking about this for DAYS... and reading this thread, and it just makes me really sad, for alot of reasons...Ya'll dont bash me too bad. Whatever the reason, I think we all have alot to learn about the power of the internet.

ALL of ya'll are entitled to your opinion, and I can COMPLETELY understand ya'lls anger. I really really do, and I DONT BLAME YOU IN THE LEAST....I just dont feel right (myself) w/ participating in the bashing...hope ya'll understand. Thats just me....again, I'm NOT defending ANYONE.....Its just how I feel...I hope ya'll do understand.
SOOOOOOOO.......I"m gonna copy this now to email, cuz if I timed out...I"ll NEVER EVER be able to remember it all and I will be COMPLETELY PISSED OFF! My pc is fkd up again, and running crappy. (BIG surprise!)
Also...ya'lls opinions will not affect at all how I feel about anyone ....in other words....I"m not gonna be pissed about what ya'll say, or make opinions about anybody...I think everyone needs to vent. So be it.
Like I said, BIG lesson to be learned here!!!!! by EVERYONE!!
Take care everyone....
TNT

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Old 02-27-2003, 08:20 AM   #84
Mustangmom2k
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Ah, thanks for your help, girl! I was so fuzzy about that race day! I get your trips up here mixed up, too. I'M GETTING OLD!! LOL! Anyway, I'm not bashing, nor am I supporting the guy. I'm just saying I missed all the ruckus, didn't know anything like this was going on, and my one and only experience with him was a no-show. Apparently, he pulled quite of few no-shows. That's all I'm saying, and I honestly don't really care one way or the other.

But apparently a LOT of folks are REALLY miffed, and I don't blame them one little bit.

Anywho, this is our MEGA-busy time of year...the next couple of months. Don't think I'll be able to get away, but you never know. Email me with what you got going on, and I'll see what I can work out, if anything.
Best ET-13.587 @100.63 Best RT .500 (really!)
------ 234 RWHP 279 RWTQ
GirlsCanToo Oct. Mare of the Month

Son #1 - '87 GT 331 stroker and 03 Cobra Son #2 - '89 LX 5.0 stock notchback and 89 LX hatchback w/lots of goodies
Old 02-27-2003, 09:27 AM   #85
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

ahhhhhhhhh.....does everyone feel that feeling? The satisfaction of knowing that Eric4Gaysex well never be back

1998 HD Electra Elide
Old 02-27-2003, 09:45 AM   #86
fiveohpatrol
I'd rather be basketweaving

i have the feeling you should have given me credit for that one
Old 02-27-2003, 12:13 PM   #87
MissBlondie
Registered Member

Default Re: ugggghh...

Quote:
Originally posted by Topless In Texas

And Jill, YOU got a pic? Like I said b4, I was on his as$ for the last few years to get one, and he never ever sent me ONE! I'd really like to see the one he sent you, if you dont mind.
e-mail me and I will reply with his pic, I have it on my pc at home.
Old 02-27-2003, 12:35 PM   #88
fiveohpatrol
I'd rather be basketweaving

you know you are now legally required to post that picture right?
Old 02-27-2003, 12:40 PM   #89
Stang_Crazy
It's never clean enough!

I agree. You have to post that pic of Eric!! It wouldn't be fair to the rest of us Pretty please???

89' GT : Taking up garage space and waiting for a buyer...

Rice Hater's Club - Member #11
Old 02-27-2003, 03:07 PM   #90
MissBlondie
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Stang_Crazy
Pretty please???
You've fallen to begging, get on your knees and I'll think about it! haha I'm at work I don't have it here anyways. e-mail me and I'll send it to you...
Old 02-28-2003, 01:58 AM   #91
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Thumbs down

Hmmm. Guess I'll finally chime in here....

Well, one small lie (or big lie) leads to another and the deeper one gets into the lies, the exponentially harder it is to get out. A TON (as far as the internet goes) of evidence has been presented against Eric that he is a liar and has purposefully intended to deceive all of us the entire time he was here. I had many reservations about him but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I can't say that I believe all this bad stuff about Eric 100%, but I can say I can believe it up to at least 99% just going by the evidence here now and in the past (in many different instances). That 1% of uncertainty leaves open the possibility that someone else could've been logging in as Eric or some other wild and crazy (highly unlikely) possibility.

If all this is true....It is a sad thing that someone feels they want to or need to deceive people to be accepted or just to have fun. Out of all of this, I am sad for the people who he's deceived, and I'm sad for him. And even though it seems that he's lied to me personally, I'll be alright. I know where I stand. I don't even really know the guy except for the portion of himself he has disclosed via the MW messageboard. But people like him have serious problems and they make the bigger portion of contributions to the decline of this nation and to this world. Not only is it the lying, but what his purpose is rooted in. Many times it is insecurity. Why does one feel they need to deceive another person? For personal gain, insecurity, fun, indifference, etc???

Lying is not something I take lightly. You can call it "white lies" or full blown deception, I don't care what you call it. I'd rather a person HATE me and tell me to my face that he hates me rather than stand by me as if he's my friend. I enjoyed thisisnotcbring's presence here b/c he was upright and straightforward, even though most of his opinions varied greatly from mine and most others on this board. Yeah, he would push things too far many times when he should've just let it go and I got a tad bit annoyed reading some of his posts, but so what, at least he was honest and he spiced up the board a little (which has been a little stagnant, lately). But people like Eric, man, there is a time when I just decided not participate in any of his posts. They became to stupid and juvenile (with lies embedded). I seems it would have been better if Eric had never come here (in the way that he did). One thing I have learned over my 25-year span of life is that a person's true colors will ALWAYS come into plain view for everyone to see-- whether those colors are soiled and blackened, or pure and bright.

For people who want to come here (or anywhere) and deceive others, they need to evaluate their positions. What is it all worth in the end??? And what will they do after they are exposed for who they really are? What, move to another board and deceive others until they are exposed again, and again or stop the childishness b4 they REALLY screw themselves and/or others?? I hope for their sakes and the sake of others they come in contact with that they grow up and mature in the real world and leave the fantasy world behind. MW isn't a little town of makebelieve (...may Mr. Rogers rest in peace... ). Real people are here and have real feelings. But, then again, liars probably don't really even care. I mean, why should they, we're all just colorful smileys and text--- no soul, not real people.

I, like a few of us here, would like to hope this is not true--- for Eric's sake--- (but then again, some enjoy this so they can make fun and throw insults... yeah, I know), but I figure if it were not, true, he'd have already been here to defend himself, right Eric???

I'm only here to comment on this subject since I am an active member of this group of car enthusiasts and that is what this board is for. I'm not here to say that I hate Eric, b/c I don't(and I make no apologies for saying that... in fact, I could care less if anyone dislikes me for my opinion ). From where I stand, I'm glad this evidence was brought to light as I think it was appropriate for public domain (the punishment somewhat fits the crime).

You know, all this reminds me about the thread with the guy who bragged here about taking his work buddy for a ride in that woman's 2003 Cobra up to 150+ mph and then someone here recognized him and turned him in and he got fired. Another lesson in the wages of dishonesty and lack of integrity.
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Old 02-28-2003, 02:19 AM   #92
sn95gt19
motors done......woohooo

i just looked.....the last time eric4nitrous was online was 2/14/03

this thread wasnt started until 2/22/03

so he hasnt even read any of this unless he signs on under another name??????
anyone else notice this?

95gt lazer red (98 cobra clone)
Rice Haters Club Member #116
Old 02-28-2003, 02:27 AM   #93
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Thumbs up VERY well said Fox Body...

That was all very well said Fox Body....and I agree w/ you!!

...and on a lighter note, just wanted to let ya'll know that the 'woman' who got her Cobra Trashed by the tech, is doing GREAT!, the Cobras running AWESOME, and she will be joining us w/ the Cobra Club when we do our Cruise to Austin next weekend!!!! I"m really excited about us all getting to meet!!! There will be about 15 Cobras...(me being the only GT ), heading out to San Antonio to pick her up, and some of her friends...then we head to Austin to stay the night!
Did not mean to derail this thread, by any means...just wanted to throw that in there....I'll have pics of corse!

thanks Fox Body....TNT

Quote:
Originally posted by Fox Body
You know, all this reminds me about the thread with the guy who bragged here about taking his work buddy for a ride in that woman's 2003 Cobra up to 150+ mph and then someone here recognized him and turned him in and he got fired. Another lesson in the wages of dishonesty and lack of integrity.

Old 02-28-2003, 02:30 AM   #94
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Question guest??

Quote:
Originally posted by sn95gt19

anyone else notice this?
All anyone would have to do is log in as a guest, and not log in under thier screen name to view the thread....then it would not be traced.....
TNT

Old 02-28-2003, 02:31 AM   #95
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by sn95gt19

anyone else notice this?
Uh, he doesn't have to sign in to read posts. No one does. Only to reply, post new thread, or go to his inbox to read private messages....
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Old 02-28-2003, 09:54 AM   #96
sn95gt19
motors done......woohooo

right.....nevermind, i was thinking that everytime he came to the page he was logged in. (thats how my computer is)(cookies)

95gt lazer red (98 cobra clone)
Rice Haters Club Member #116
Old 02-28-2003, 07:26 PM   #97
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Eric was on "Rice Haters Club" at the time of the thread's creation. Josh (aka tireburner) linked him to the thread less than 5min after it's creation.

Eric has certainly seen the thread or at least knows what it was about. His lack of defense isn't acceptable proof on it's own, but it certainly does strengthen my position, and that of many posting here.

BTW, I do feel it's necessary to once again give credit to Rage_5.0, who discovered the picture, not me.

I think all that needed to be said (by me, at least) has probably been said on this topic, and as such, I will not be watching it anymore.
Old 02-28-2003, 08:54 PM   #98
red82gt
Sober voice of Reason

I'll admit, for the first while I thought he was just a rich punk with more money than brains? One thread about camshafts, his reply was something to the order of "Billy builds it, I don't ask questions"
I remeber him saying he wanted to get back into shape and that in his "college" days he could bench press 360lbs like 12 times. I've got some rather large juice monkey friends and maybe one of them could do 360 for 12 reps, that guy won several bench press contests around here a couple years ago and probably was too big to get behind the wheel of a race car.
There's a lot of people BS ing a bit but you've got to know where to draw the line
This is probably the biggest bust I've seen
Old 03-01-2003, 12:17 AM   #99
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

i know alot of people didnt agree with my post, i was just saying something like this could really hurt someone, i'm not going to bash eric, but if he lied, hey he lied to me also, i am disappointed, why lie?, that gt was a nice car, but not a pro 5.0 car, oh yeah i dont have a 2k gt, i have a granada lol, j/k.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Old 03-01-2003, 09:26 AM   #100
PKRWUD

Quote:
Originally posted by Unit 5302
Eric was on "Rice Haters Club" at the time of the thread's creation. Josh (aka tireburner) linked him to the thread less than 5min after it's creation.
He was hanging at RHC maybe once or twice a week, until that morning, when the thread went up there, too, and he hasn't been back since. He definitely knows all about it. My question is why? What did he possibly have to gain? It seems a lot of people, many that you may have trusted, love to lie these days.

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
Closed Thread