MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-25-2003, 12:06 AM   #40
84_GT350
Registered Member

Mr 5 0

Finally! Something we can agree on. These posts have become way too long winded and tedious. While I can't say I bothered to read your entire post (I assume it was more of the same sanctimony and passive aggressive cracks at your belief that I'm naive, liberal and stupid) I will only say that when you debate theories, ideals, and opinions no one is truely right. I know you'd like to believe you are, but you're not. Neither am I. I've got my opinions, you've got yours. We're not going to ever agree so why get carpal tunnel syndrome trying to prove a point that the other one doesn't want to hear. I must say I'm a little disappointed at some of the seemingly below the belt and, as I stated before, somewhat passive aggessive knocks you attempted to take at me personally. Not sure how my opinion on someone neither of us has ever met got so personal to you (at least enough that yousunk below a standard of maturity I remember you having long ago) but I suppose that's the entire nature of all politics when two people don't want to budge. Besides, it's a moot point anyhow. I'll congratulate you on a good debate and just say that while I can't say I agree with you on many things I take no personal offense to that and hope you won't either. As for your opinions about me being naive...you're welcome to it but I assure you you're quite wrong. I will say, however, it's been a long time since I've seen a thread as lively as this one on this board in a long time. Interesting.

As for Dark 5.0's post...care to enlighten us on who/what that was about Dark? I got lost there.
1984 1/2 GT350 (#842 Hatchback w/ T-tops)
84_GT350 is offline   Reply With Quote