MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-08-2003, 10:09 AM   #1
Miss Mischief
Registered Member

Default FYI about supporting Our troops In the Gulf please Read.

You can start sending Care Packages Now If you would Like. Keep them Light something a soilder can eat then get rid of maybe 2 cookies [Home Made any Kind] a candy bar a Card and a Newspaper! Newspapers mean the Most Fielded troops dont get Information, About Home etc sign the Card "To the service person that recieves this" " Also you can add your address if you woudn't Mind Hearing from whomever recieves this package" We Have Girls that are doing this Now too. Just Contact your Local armed forces recuiter and the will Give you an APO or FPO to send it to.

*Trust me Folks Just a simple Note No Matter How Boring You think your Life is Or your tomatoe Plants are, It Is Gold to The Grunts Humping On the Lines That arent getting any Toys when they Get R&R they get it pretty good *

How do I Know all this? This is My second War where You know I am going to support the troups.

RHC#153 Proud to carry the Card

2000 V-6 5 speed Frame Braces [Steeda] [Wanna be Cobra] 17" Rims with Kuhmo 245's 5 Spoke Gunmetal finish [Power Dyne] Blower Unpolished 6 psi {Mods to Come} [Steeda] Springs slightly lower then stock [Steeda] Anti sway bars front and rear.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Big six 5 speed Infinty Bose steroe Lots of Creatures Comforts [Mods] Brush/ Push bar Full length Welded and Bolted , Tow Hook Front and Rear 30" Goodyear AT's .
Miss Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2003, 10:15 AM   #2
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

When we get care packages out here, it is like gold. SOme ppl send big boxes out here, so we make sure most everyone gets something. When your out for 90 days plus, it is so nice to see that someone back home still cares. I still carry a valentines card that I got from a first grade class.

For us, it's like another Christmas.
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
mustangman65_79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2003, 10:25 AM   #3
Miss Mischief
Registered Member

Cool Thank You Kasper

Quote:
Originally posted by mustangman65_79
When we get care packages out here, it is like gold. SOme ppl send big boxes out here, so we make sure most everyone gets something. When your out for 90 days plus, it is so nice to see that someone back home still cares. I still carry a valentines card that I got from a first grade class.

For us, it's like another Christmas.
I was suggesting small ones because in the Last Gulf war they never made it to the front lines If a Soildier cant eat it read it and get rid of it A grunt has No Place to keep it.

Oh God Bless and God speed so we can have you home soon

2000 V-6 5 speed Frame Braces [Steeda] [Wanna be Cobra] 17" Rims with Kuhmo 245's 5 Spoke Gunmetal finish [Power Dyne] Blower Unpolished 6 psi {Mods to Come} [Steeda] Springs slightly lower then stock [Steeda] Anti sway bars front and rear.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Big six 5 speed Infinty Bose steroe Lots of Creatures Comforts [Mods] Brush/ Push bar Full length Welded and Bolted , Tow Hook Front and Rear 30" Goodyear AT's .
Old 03-09-2003, 10:28 AM   #4
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

Default Re: Thank You Kasper

Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Mischief
I was suggesting small ones because in the Last Gulf war they never made it to the front lines If a Soildier cant eat it read it and get rid of it A grunt has No Place to keep it.

Oh God Bless and God speed so we can have you home soon
Yes, I understand. The marines and Army have it worse then us. Thats why I didn't sign for any other branch.
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
mustangman65_79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 06:50 PM   #5
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

this is true, i still have a card from a school class, i got in desert storm, it meant alot to me, but us front line boy's didnt get any of the good stuff, till we were ready to leave & hq's couldnt get rid of all they had hoarded. , not the american peoples fault, just greedy higher up's.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 10:36 AM   #6
Miss Mischief
Registered Member

Default NEW NEWS about sending your packages

If they are a Half Pound or Less they will go to the front lines over Half pound they go to the R&R POST. Just for Your Info