MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-10-2001, 11:32 PM   #21
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Thanks guys/gals who are responding! I'm pretty sure Jane realizes the seriousness of the problem with his temper tantrums, and the generally escalating violence that happens in domestic relationships with guys like John. If she's not, I've attempted to massage it in.

I'm just glad that everyone seems to agree that this guy is total bad news, and he's just going to get worse.

As far as recommending me as another guy, thanks for the vote of confidence, but she doesn't really need another guy. What she needs right now is to leave the one she's with so she can be safe, and if trying to figure out what guy is right for her is messing with her head, all it's going to do is delay the most important thing, getting out of there! I didn't intend this thread to be a matchmaking machine.
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2001, 11:43 PM   #22
MidnightBlue
Registered Member

Wink

I agree with everything that has been said. If this guy is acting in such a way the next thing that will be getting beaten in is not a car. I don't say that in any jokey kind of way, and I mean it to be shocking because it is the truth. Having had a formerly abusive stepfather (mostly emotionally, but also physically to my mother on two different occasions) the game is to first wear you down. You love the guy, you act as though anything he does can be written off. Eventually, he'll do more than yell and drive you to tears. I wish "Jane" the best of luck on ditching out of that relationship and finding one that is healthy.

MidnightBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2001, 11:45 PM   #23
MidnightBlue
Registered Member

Red face

I don't know how the winking smiley got on top of my last post...ignore it.
MidnightBlue is offline   Reply With Quote