MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-27-2002, 06:00 PM   #1
langley
Registered Member

Question how to autometer guage install?

Could someone please tell me where to install the oil pressure sender unit ,I just got a electronic oil pressure guage.And the temperature sender on a water temperature guage[Which I will get in acouple days].Thanks so much for the feed back and your time!
1990 lx coupe-AOD,15inch drag lites,3inch cowl hood,blue with blue ghost flames,Autometer monster tach,oil pressure and water temp sport comp guages,polished stock valve covers,MSD blaster coil,Ford motorsport underdrive pulleys,Johnson strut tower brace,Johnson G-load brace,hooker super comp headers,2-chamber flowmaster and flowmaster h-pipe 2 1/2,4:10 richmond gears,B&M stage 2 shift kit,bbk 70mm throttle body,73mm mas air sensor,holley systemax 2 intake,bbk cold air intake[fenderwell],frpp wires,crane 1.7 gold roleer rockers,crane e303 cam,hight flow water pump,heavy duty 4 core rad
langley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2002, 07:40 PM   #2
lx mike
Undescribable

the oil pressure sending unit is right next to the oil filter at the front of block. water temp fitting in is the intake right beside the thermostat and behind distributor.
Rice Haters Club Member #101
lx mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2002, 11:34 PM   #3
langley
Registered Member

thanks for the help,i found a site that shows u how to install step by step,thanks once again
1990 lx coupe-AOD,15inch drag lites,3inch cowl hood,blue with blue ghost flames,Autometer monster tach,oil pressure and water temp sport comp guages,polished stock valve covers,MSD blaster coil,Ford motorsport underdrive pulleys,Johnson strut tower brace,Johnson G-load brace,hooker super comp headers,2-chamber flowmaster and flowmaster h-pipe 2 1/2,4:10 richmond gears,B&M stage 2 shift kit,bbk 70mm throttle body,73mm mas air sensor,holley systemax 2 intake,bbk cold air intake[fenderwell],frpp wires,crane 1.7 gold roleer rockers,crane e303 cam,hight flow water pump,heavy duty 4 core rad
langley is offline   Reply With Quote