MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-06-2001, 09:23 AM   #1
cptn.stangaroo
Registered Member

Post ricers live across the street

theres a group of wanna be "thugs" that hang out a couple of houses away from me, each one of them has a two door hoda civic, each one loooks more ridiculous than the other.
i really hate these guys, but im not sure if i should even waist my gas racing them, or should i just teach them all a leson just once.cause im not a big fan of picking on rice, but it would be sweet makin them look stupid.
cptn.stangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2001, 09:37 AM   #2
Bite the Bullitt
Registered Member

Depending on who you are playing with. I do mean WHO not the car. You don't want to make someone mad who may come back later for revenge other than racing. I see one of those 'ridiculous' cars on my way home most days. They don't have anything going for them most of the time, except they look STUPID. It is usually just a lot of exterior glitter. But if they aren't the revenge type, then blow them away. Maybe they will seek a better car after that.

------------------
2001 Bullitt Mustangs #702 & #1880. Also in the works: 1965 Convertible 289 4-speed, 1965 Coupe, 1966 Coupe, 1988 5.0 Convertible, 1966 Fastback. Other: 1968 Cougar XR7-GT, 1967 Cougar GT (2 of them)
Married to 'Bullitt702'
Bite the Bullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2001, 12:47 PM   #3
lx mike
Undescribable

I'd just see how there are towards you and your car. do they rev at you or race there engines when they are "hanging out"?

------------------
93-LX: 5 Speed, Flow's with H-Pipe, 3.73's Sub's and K&N.
lx mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2001, 01:54 PM   #4
cptn.stangaroo
Registered Member

actually ive never run into them on the road, i just see them all hanging out in front of the house. but theyve never flexed,hopefully they know better then that.
Old 06-06-2001, 05:17 PM   #5
dinomite
The Dude

I like filling those HUGE fart cans with things. I always have pennies in my car.
dinomite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2001, 05:47 PM   #6
5.0L_Of_Fury
Registered Member

ok where exactly do you live I live in a small town and all the ricer drivers around here I could take blind folded with on arm tied behind my back the moutherone broken with no fingers so it depends on this..if it came down to it could you get physical with them and win or.....die?
5.0L_Of_Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2001, 11:14 AM   #7
cptn.stangaroo
Registered Member

i live in queens nyc,, and i can easily beat up on these punks
Old 06-07-2001, 11:21 AM   #8
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

Thumbs up

Just do what I do. I'll roll along in first when I know they're outside. When they aren't looking rip it real quick, and let her settle back down. As they look around to see what it was, they'll over look you. Do this for a few months. Then one day, just burn the snot out of your tires while they are outside and they will finally figure it out, and will NEVER bother you again.
Or, just do it nice and quick. Me I like to see them suffer, but then again, I am a psycopath.
bigwhitecobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2001, 12:36 PM   #9
jimmyjr
Registered Member

Oh, do I feel for YOU!!I have a loser up the street with a saturn that he "rices" up on the weekend....he invites all his other loser ricer friends, so I have to see AND hear these pieces of crap going up and down my street almost every weekend....the funny thing is, this guy's car is a 4 door!!!!Doesn't even have 4 wheel disk brakes......SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pathetic, a middle aged man who seeks solace in hopping up his 4 door saturn....What is this world coming to???????maybe we can start a support group, for people who have witnessed these random acts of lameness???? ;-) Jimmy G

------------------

jimmyjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2001, 02:22 PM   #10
TechnoVixen
Registered Member

i say go for it......

i have a stock 99 V6 mustang and i have NEVER lost to a honda.... even the heavily modified ones....

i guess that tells ya somethin bout hondas tho...

they suck. heheh and everyone and their grandmother has one...

------------------
*-Emilee-*
TechnoVixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2001, 02:35 PM   #11
fastang
Registered Member

Inferno's gonna have fun with this one

------------------
95GT B303 cam, 1.7 rockers, 65mm TB, milled heads, 355's K&N, BBK Longtubes, Flowmaster cat back, pulleys, msd coil, 9mm wires, Tremec 3550, Pro5.0 shifter,10.5 Motorsport clutch, FMS aluminum driveshaft, weld in subframe connectors
fastang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2001, 02:36 PM   #12
cptn.stangaroo
Registered Member

i have to try and get a pic of these idots,i cant even describe what there cars look like! crazy body kits, ones that ive never seen b4!! all kinds of lights everwhere on the car! nothing like a bunch of suburbian white kids ranting in ebonix, sickening,,just sickening.
Old 06-08-2001, 02:10 PM   #13
LincoConti87
Registered Member

Well I say don't cause trouble cus it could hurt in the long run if they decide to screwwith your car or anyting liketht. Just stand back and laugh at them like I do! When I was in orlando I saw a Saturn with a wing that was similar to a Le Mans car or F1 car and the rest stock...was pretty darn funny. A side note can't a stock Civi Si take or stay even with a V6 mustang?
LincoConti87 is offline   Reply With Quote