MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-09-2001, 03:21 PM   #1
RobertD
Registered Member

Post Watching Stangs @ night

One night last year I set up my camcorder to record my cars sitting in the driveway.

In the month I had it set up, I caught one guy try to pour something in the GT's gas tank (I'm assuming sugar), some guys sitting on the hood of the McLaren and a couple of nosy jerks looking in the window. I never realized all the stuff that went on while we were asleep!

I saw the X-10 camera and wanted to know if anyone had soemthing similar that will run to the VCR. If something went down, this could go a long way in prosecuting the criminal. Am I just a psycho?

------------------
Robert
91GT; 88 ASC McLaren #709
RobertD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2001, 05:59 PM   #2
MTU 50
GOT TORQUE ????

Hell no, your not a physcho, thats a pretty good idea. What type of area do you live in? Man if I saw someone sitting on my car or god forbid putting something other than unleaded in the tank I think I'd lose it. I usually worry about my car at night, but we don't have a garage, so I have no other choice.
MTU 50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2001, 05:13 AM   #3
90dpscoupe
Registered Member

Man, make your alarm really sensitive, like if someone even touches the hood, it chirps, shiot if someone even looked like they were gonna touch my gas cap, id break their ******* finger!, and sitting on it? oh man they would need the videotape to see which way the gunfire came from, well no i couldnt shoot near my car:lol.
90dpscoupe is offline   Reply With Quote