MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-11-2002, 08:09 AM   #21
srv1
Get down.....

Quote:
Originally posted by PKRWUD
I'll reply to this thread after a couple of pages have been filled.

Take care,
~Chris
HAHAHAHA! man your funny as hell!

Jessica, Why do most woman cheat? Its 50/50. you women do it as much as guys.

Remember another thing, guys are horny 24-7-356. Even at 60 we still get horny. just adding my .02 cents.

Sorry to hear about your boyfriend cheating on you. Its wrong, but it happens all the time. maybe you should start picking guys with Stangs that are smart and maybe you wouldnt have that problem
Old 08-11-2002, 10:27 AM   #22
PKRWUD

Commitment. Isn't that what they call it when they lock you up in an insane asylum?

Let's see if I can put all this into a slightly different perspective.

Do you remember what it was like when you wanted to drive, but didn't have a car? That's all you thought about. Not only did you want to drive, but you wanted a cool car. One that looked really sharp, and that everyone else would drool over. Your friends had cars, so why shouldn't you? Some guys wanted to drive so badly they would get any car they could, but you wanted something special. You worked hard, and saved your money, and finally got yourself a beauty. It was a little odd at first, but the more time you spent with it, the closer you felt. You thought about it all the time, and you bragged about it to your friends. You spent all your free time pampering it, and buying things for it. You would spend an entire Saturday washing and waxing it, just because you loved it. There was nothing you wouldn't do for it, and you couldn't imagine what life would be like if something happened to it. Then one day you were out and about, and saw a car for sale at a car lot that was way out of your price range, but it was still fun to look at. You were just admiring it's curves, and appreciating it's potential. You easily imagined yourself driving it. You still loved your car, but the other one started taking up space in your mind. Then one day, without planning it, you found yourself at the car lot, and the salesman asked you if you'd like to take it for a test drive. You suddenly found yourself nervous and unsure, but thrilled at the chance to experience something new. Next thing you knew, you were flying down the highway in this dream car. An hour or two later, you got back to the car lot, feeling very satisfied. You knew you would never own that car, but at least now you knew what it felt like to drive it. You still loved your car, but now you were better aware of it's shortcomings, and the things about it that could be improved. This left you with an option; you either stuck it out with your car, and accepted it just the way it was, or you realized that there were better cars out there, and decided it was time to move on, never even realizing that the cars feelings might be hurt. I mean, you knew it was a good car, and someone else would buy it and love it, so that made everything okay, right?

By the way, women buy more new cars than men do.

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2002, 10:58 AM   #23
Old Guy with 87 GT
Registered Member

why do most women munipulate and play head games with guys to get what they want .....why do most women try to change every guy they get into a relationship with .........why do most women try to control every guy they get into a relationship with ........

you saying most guy's cheat is probly as disturbing as me saying most women are munipulative contol freaks ,.........me saying that pretty much puts all women in the same catagory as the one's i've had experience with .......

i like to believe all women are not like that .......... so try to believe that not all guy's are like that........some of us do have honest intentions
87 Mustang GT T-top >hanlon t-5, pro 5.0, centerforce clutch ,adj. cable/quatrant ,3.27s ,full 2 1/2 ex(off road H) adj. reg. ,e-cam ,70mm TB, cobra intake ,1.7rr ,ported/milled e7ets w/crane springs ,306 balaced/decked short block w/speed pro forged flat top pistons ...257rwhp/302rwt
best et 13.7@102 (4/11 )

'80 Capri (future project,currently collecting parts for 351 moter)
Old Guy with 87 GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2002, 11:16 AM   #24
PKRWUD

Quote:
Originally posted by Old Guy with 87 GT
some of us do have honest intentions
Dude, you missed the last meeting. We decided to give up the whole "honest intentions" thing. Wasn't worth the effort.

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
Old 08-11-2002, 11:52 AM   #25
69fastback
IRAQ VET

Well Jessica I can easily explain your hole problem to you. You said all you have been dating is riceboys. That should give you a clue right there. Now if you where dating a Mustang Man you would be so much better off.

On anther note when i was a teenager and in high school i wont even lie I took what got put in front of me no matter if I had a girlfreind or not. Did the same stuff when i was in College even if the g/f was at the same party as me. But now i would never think of it. I will be 26 here in a coulple of weeks and the last thing in this world i would ever do is cheat. Sometimes it just takes time for guys to mature. But like I said If you find yourself i real. MUSTANG MAN you wont have any problems.
91 GT
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2002, 11:59 AM   #26
PKRWUD

Quote:
Originally posted by 69fastback
Well Jessica I can easily explain your hole problem to you. You said all you have been dating is riceboys. That should give you a clue right there. Now if you where dating a Mustang Man you would be so much better off.
Anyone else catch that Freudian slip?

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
Old 08-11-2002, 12:25 PM   #27
MustangKelly96
Registered Member

Talking

Quote:
Anyone else catch that Freudian slip?

QUOTE :
Well Jessica I can easily explain your hole problem to you.

RMAO!!!! I was curious as to whether it was intentional or just a typo. But pretty much sums up the problem and why guys can not be faithful!
MustangKelly96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2002, 12:39 PM   #28
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Quote:
Originally posted by PKRWUD
Commitment. Isn't that what they call it when they lock you up in an insane asylum?

Let's see if I can put all this into a slightly different perspective.

Do you remember what it was like when you wanted to drive, but didn't have a car? That's all you thought about. Not only did you want to drive, but you wanted a cool car. One that looked really sharp, and that everyone else would drool over. Your friends had cars, so why shouldn't you? Some guys wanted to drive so badly they would get any car they could, but you wanted something special. You worked hard, and saved your money, and finally got yourself a beauty. It was a little odd at first, but the more time you spent with it, the closer you felt. You thought about it all the time, and you bragged about it to your friends. You spent all your free time pampering it, and buying things for it. You would spend an entire Saturday washing and waxing it, just because you loved it. There was nothing you wouldn't do for it, and you couldn't imagine what life would be like if something happened to it. Then one day you were out and about, and saw a car for sale at a car lot that was way out of your price range, but it was still fun to look at. You were just admiring it's curves, and appreciating it's potential. You easily imagined yourself driving it. You still loved your car, but the other one started taking up space in your mind. Then one day, without planning it, you found yourself at the car lot, and the salesman asked you if you'd like to take it for a test drive. You suddenly found yourself nervous and unsure, but thrilled at the chance to experience something new. Next thing you knew, you were flying down the highway in this dream car. An hour or two later, you got back to the car lot, feeling very satisfied. You knew you would never own that car, but at least now you knew what it felt like to drive it. You still loved your car, but now you were better aware of it's shortcomings, and the things about it that could be improved. This left you with an option; you either stuck it out with your car, and accepted it just the way it was, or you realized that there were better cars out there, and decided it was time to move on, never even realizing that the cars feelings might be hurt. I mean, you knew it was a good car, and someone else would buy it and love it, so that made everything okay, right?

By the way, women buy more new cars than men do.

Take care,
~Chris
whats all this car talk? i thought this was about cheating on people?! i think you totally missed the point chris...(bwuaha )

so where exactly is it that they line up these...ahem..."cars" and have a salesman who lets you test drive them??...must be a cali thing....

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2002, 12:42 PM   #29
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Quote:
Originally posted by MustangKelly96

QUOTE :
Well Jessica I can easily explain your hole problem to you.

RMAO!!!! I was curious as to whether it was intentional or just a typo. But pretty much sums up the problem and why guys can not be faithful!
rofl, I saw that too....i broke out laughing....and ure right mustangkelly...but its the same hole problem that gets a lot of cars to cheat on their owners...(uhh...blame chris...lol)

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2002, 12:57 PM   #30
69fastback
IRAQ VET

LMAO. I was waiting to see if anyone would catch that. I quess it didn't take very long. YOu guys and gals are very observant.
91 GT
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2002, 02:33 PM   #31
Jessica
Registered Member

Thx Guys I emailed him and told him that i hope him and michelle work out and that he wasnt my type anyway because not only was he shallow, he was a riceboy.
Old 08-11-2002, 02:36 PM   #32
digital3.3

Quote:
Originally posted by Jessica
Thx Guys I emailed him and told him that i hope him and michelle work out and that he wasnt my type anyway because not only was he shallow, he was a riceboy.
right on , bloody ricers eh.
Old 08-11-2002, 02:44 PM   #33
polara7777
Registered Member

Sweet! So...ummm...when you coming to MS? I don't have another stang at the moment but I don't have a ricer either.
-67 Dodge Polara (383 punched 30, Heavy head work, Mopar Performance single plane intake, Holley 750, electric fuel pump, Holley regulator, .484 duration cam, FRIED bottom end!) DOH!!! Fried the #1 rod bearing. Stroker kit coming!
-01 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (Clear lenses, shaved fender, rear signals in the rear housing, baffles removed, Deals Gap dragon on the tail.)
polara7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2002, 03:59 PM   #34
induction
The Brit!

Default Re: Why do most Guys Cheat?

Quote:
Why do guys cheat? Why ask a girl out if she isn't enough that you have to cheat on her?

DO NOT GET ME STARTED ON THIS SUBJECT
April Mare of the Month RiceHatersClub Member #27
induction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2002, 04:03 PM   #35
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Lightbulb Re: Why do most Guys Cheat?

Quote:

I just dumped my 4th cheating boyfriend. Why do guys cheat? Why ask a girl out if she isn't enough that you have to cheat on her?
Well, Jessica, it's a 'couples' world but at 17, this behavior, (cheating boyfriends) while upsetting, is rather routine - for both sexes. You have people a few years past puberty and hormone-rich, which translates into lust and intense attraction to the opposite sex.

Then you factor in the immaturity quotient. You're talking about people who have adult bodies but little experience in life outside of their own school, home and circle of friends. This makes for instant attraction with no depth - beyond the attraction. Not a good start. Many teens get their idea of love and romance from movies and TV and reality is quite different. There are no second takes.

Most folks don't know what they want in the opposite sex - at 17. Physical attraction is the main motivator, usually aided by proximity (same school, neighborhood, whatever) and maybe some shared interests. Attention spans are short and both sexes are fickle. Boredom sets in quickly and male peer pressure to demonstrate their sexuality by 'getting' a lot of girls is another factor, in many cases. Unfortunately, many girls are now following the same pattern of serial 'conquests' that generally leave them feeling rather empty - and alone.

'Love you forever' one day, "We need to see other people' the next. Frustrating, isn't it? That's why these instant hooking-up situations don't work well. At 17 (or 18 or 19) one would do well to avoid the 'boyfriend-girlfriend concept and just play the field. While having the steady is convenient, it usually doesn't work out and lots of hurt feelings ensue. Too much, too soon, but each generation has to find that out for themselves.

Anyway, the short answer to your question is: The guys aren't ready for any kind of real committment. Too immature, too much testosterone, too many distractions.
Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2002, 04:13 PM   #36
induction
The Brit!

Ditto
April Mare of the Month RiceHatersClub Member #27
induction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2002, 04:56 PM   #37
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

17 years of marriage, i have never cheated, dont mean i dont look though. , but i will never cross that boundry.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2002, 07:38 PM   #38
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

Yep, I'm 17 (nearly 18 ). And yep, I've cheated on my girlfriend, more than once. I am still with my girlfriend, and she is now aware of everything (we broke up after that), although she wasn't at the time. We've been together for 4 years now. During my sophomore year was when I first cheated on her. And during the year after that I cheated on her a few times. I am now going into my senior year. But we were apart for about 2 months a while back, and that changed everything. I have had numerous chances to cheat on her since then, but I haven't once. I will never cheat on anyone again in my life. I guess I finally got past that 'get all you can get' stage or something.

I didn't do it to 'fit in' or 'be cool'. After almost every time it would be between me and the girl, no one else. The only reason I did it was because I was bored and not fully interested in my relationship--plus the fact that we teenagers (male) are drowning in frickin hormones.
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2002, 08:02 PM   #39
Rev
Registered Member

Default Definition?

Could we have a definition of "cheating"? Is it just going out with some other person after we're supposed to be "committed"? Or does it include sexual intercourse of some type?

Rev

O.B.C. #2

'66 coupe
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2002, 08:16 PM   #40
PKRWUD

Default Re: Definition?

Quote:
Originally posted by Rev
Could we have a definition of "cheating"? Is it just going out with some other person after we're supposed to be "committed"? Or does it include sexual intercourse of some type?

Rev
Hell, how 'bout some pictures, too!

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!