MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-13-2002, 08:00 PM   #21
7up
Registered Member

If you can count dead rappers my vote goes to 2Pac. If we are talking living breathing rappers I have to go for Snoop.
Ricer Hater's Club-member #16
7up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2002, 08:12 PM   #22
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 7up
If you can count dead rappers my vote goes to 2Pac. If we are talking living breathing rappers I have to go for Snoop.
Exactly! Could'nt have said it better myself!!!

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2002, 09:29 PM   #23
0h n0 5.0
Registered Member

i've jumped in between so many genres of music its hard to remember what i like. mostly a rock guy nowadays but...

I hate rap.

i like hip hop(yes, by god, there is a difference)

i like the revoulutionaries not afraid to try somthin crazy in their style, I love Cypress Hill,(b-real is tha sh**) , red Album, black sunday, temples of boom, soul assasins... will kick the Sh** outa lil wayne, ICP, master P an any one else from that bling biling-no orginal-style poser crap any day of the week.

snoop dogg is ok, his older stuff is good.
NWA, can't touch Easy E mutha ****a

Beastie boys- white guys with a style their own, check out in the in sound from way out-chill lounge music, licence, pauls boutique, ill comm..

RATM- lyrics with passion, killer guitar work an Godfathers to the current rap rock trend.

eminem- revolutionary, talented, provacative, throws no curves, makes ya think. we need him.

Outkast- never had a problem with them, liked southinplayisticcadillacmusic- kinda of funk revival more than rap( incommin from the mother ship)

ISP-invisibl scratch pikliz- those who know, rock it proud baby.

1994 GT 5.0l
0h n0 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2002, 11:32 PM   #24
YellowStangGurl
Registered Member

I Lovvvvvvvvvve Eminem =) ... I listen 2 that damn new cd every freakin day.... I have so may fav parts on certain songs for instance .... that " I think my daddy's gone craaaaazy " song there's a part where he mocks his mom... " Like my mother always told me "Reeeeener reeeeeeener God Damn u lil muther #!@&^* ........." hahaha it's hilarioussssss =) plus he's like super hot omggg yes he is mmm mmmm mmmmmm ok hahaha byeeee... oh snoop, busta rhymes, 2pac, outkast, and ludacris are my fav =) i like nelly and juvinelle too ghetto rappers... big timers haha byeee

Meow !
YellowStangGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2002, 05:50 AM   #25
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Quote:
Originally posted by 0h n0 5.0

I hate rap.

i like hip hop(yes, by god, there is a difference)

Me too, and yes there is!!

I love seeing the little white prep school girls driving around in Mommy's Landcruiser or Lexus blasting some kind of ghetto death rap That's got to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen...DAILY!

Personally, I try to listen to music that sends a message that I can relate to, not just what's going to make me "look cool/hard". I've never slapped a hoe, or bought a set of Dubz, or had to "keep it real for the streetz, yo", or "need a big ol azz", therefore I rarely listen to the new crap.

Alot of old school rap is funny, like MC Ren and "FTP", Run DMC, etc etc
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2002, 11:38 AM   #26
digital3.3

Eminem is funny but like some earlier posts said it does get old fast cause you hear it about every 5 minutes, but it is funny. but i like more rascalz, swollen members and outkast though.
Old 06-14-2002, 01:30 PM   #27
Skyman
I need 110mph Trap Speed!

Outcast is cross dressing sissy music. :-D

Skyler

RIP
----
1993 Notch w/ 98 4V 4.6 Fasttt...

-1989 Saleen Mustang #406-
12.32@109

-1999 Black Cobra Coupe-
JBA Shorties, Bassani Cat-X, Magnaflow 3", Pulleys, 85mm Pro-M, Ported Intake, Soild Rear w/ 4.30s, Tubular Front End, X2C arms, 13lb batt, few others.
Skyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2002, 03:08 PM   #28
PKRWUD

C'mon Sky, don't beat around the bush, tell 'em what you really think!!!

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2002, 10:28 PM   #29
rbatson

Quote:
Originally posted by StoplightWarrior
Awesome! informer and ice ice baby are to this day 2 of my favorites!!! Just can't listen to them in public...
Heeh, that a good one!

I always liked Humpty Hump and the digital underground, the Humpty dance IS the trace! So do the hump!

What about Rick Slick, "Lotti Dotti we like to party, we don't cause trouble... we don't bother nobody."

Ok, that's about all I know about rap...
Old 06-14-2002, 11:55 PM   #30
7up
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by rbatson

I always liked Humpty Hump and the digital underground, the Humpty dance IS the trace! So do the hump!

Humpty is awesome. 2pac was actually in Digital Underground when he first started out. I don't know if y'all remember "Same Song". It was in that bad movie with Chevy Chase, Demi Moore and Dan Akroyd where they get trapped in some podunk town in Jersey and are held captive by a local sheriff for speeding. Digital Underground is arrested too along with 2pac and they play for the Sheriff The Same Song. Best part of the movie.
Ricer Hater's Club-member #16
7up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2002, 12:05 AM   #31
rbatson

That movie was "Nothing but Trouble" and I've seen it more than a few times. The part where they stop Humpty is the best