MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-16-2002, 11:29 AM   #21
Latin Mustang
Registered Member

Well yesterday I got to see her graduate, I'm glad I did to she was so happy. I gave her a big hug to. Now she's going to be moving on to bigger things and I hope this cancer doesn't get the best of her, she's a strong person and I hope that she lives her life to the fullest. I give her my deepest sympathies. I love you as a friend Vanessa and I hope you get well and stay with us for as long as possible.
Old 06-17-2002, 01:49 PM   #22
lx mike
Undescribable

a friend i worked with died this past week and everyone was so down about it till someone there said that we should all remember the good times and fun we had together. she's not gone yet and hopefully won't be for a long time but right now while she's still here make the most of it.

Marty: i'm going through the same thing. lost my dad and grandfather to the big C and now my mother's fighting and doing a a darn good job of it but like your wife it's uncurable and i know someday that she will run out of fight but right now she is doing great and anything she wants/ask for i try to give or do it for her. she's going to tenn soon to stay with my sister and in sept or oct me and my brother will be driving up there to bring her back and i hope that maybe we can get together and do some bs'ing and i can keep you off mustangworks for a few hours!!
Rice Haters Club Member #101
lx mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2002, 02:20 PM   #23
Lizard King
midnightruns.com

Default Re: Death and despair

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr 5 0
Latin Mustang:

I would suggest that in your grief, despair and anger you consider that your lovely young friend is ready to pass into eternity and so, try to be as positive as you can for her as this really isn't about you.

Totally agree... best word of advice is to live every moment to its fullest. When you do that you may realize how material and time driven things get trivial, and how precious this life is for what it is ... life --> not up coming death.

I wish you strenght in the events that await you.

NEW CAR! - 2002 GT TrueBlue - Best Stock ET - 13.77

Old Lizard - 2000GT Electric Green - Best ET STOCK: 13.662 @ 100.2MPH
Lizard King is offline   Reply With Quote