MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-18-2004, 09:48 PM   #1
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

Default My car is for sale......

I just can't afford to restore it. It's a great car for what I paid for it, and what I've done to it so far. It's gained over half a second in the 8th, and 7mph. Read the sig for the particulars. I will not part it out, and I may want to buy it back at some point. I hate this. This is the 4th car I've had to either get rid of or had taken from me. This sucks. Anyway, give me a call, email me, make an offer or not. Whatever. Later.
Old 08-19-2004, 09:17 PM   #2
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

What no one interested? It's not that bad of a car. Man you guys didn't have to hurt my feelings that much.....you could have acted like you were interested. Geez.

Anyway, the car is in good running order, save for a few glitches. Name one of you that hasn't had a car with a few glitches. It's got a few different colors of primer on it, and one fender is a bit dented, but other than that it's a great car.

By the way, I'm up for rent.....seriously. $10 for 5 minutes of boxing gloved facial beating. All while I get to bob and weave, but I will not step back unless you knock me back. NO below the belt hits!!! No BS.

Later.