MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 02-13-2003, 08:17 PM   #1
father joe
Registered Member

Default sad news in the movie world

If you don't already know Universal studios has optioned to make another fast and the furious movie. but this time they wreck a new mustang instead of an old dodge. we just recieved the trailer at my work and I was almost to tears when I saw that mustang go under the tires of a big rig's trailer and to top it off as it lies dead in the middle of the freeway it gets nailde by a corvette from behind. this has made me very sad indeed. why must they wreck our cars in these horrible movies?
father joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 09:36 PM   #2
Stang_Crazy
It's never clean enough!

News of a F&F 2 has been out for about a year now. From what I understand, the Mustang that they wreck is a Saleen (99+ bodystyle). It's a shame...

89' GT : Taking up garage space and waiting for a buyer...

Rice Hater's Club - Member #11
Stang_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2003, 06:24 AM   #3
chuck88
Registered Member

You guys are right it is a shame. Now every one thinks that these ricers and their cars are so cool. the movie (F&F 1) premise, story line, actors, race scenes are cool. But to bad they are using rice. In these days of politically correctness they should show rice and real cars getting along or going against each other now there's a movie idea. Imagine if the whole movie was based on mustangs against rice. Or maybe mustangs and camaros join forces to fight the evil rice invasion. (sorry I havent been sleeping much)

Chuck 88

Wife, 2 kids, busy job, "fixer upper" house, and I still have time for the Mustang!!!

I Love my kids!!!
chuck88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2003, 07:45 AM   #4
Rice Hunter
Registered Member

Well, they had to destroy the muscle cars for the movie plot. Scene, mustang gets destroyed and is in pieces on the road. Civic with whale tail spoiler floors it and redlines it at 60mph, passing the mustang. civic owner: "Yeah bizatch! I finally beat joo!" Ricers get together and celebrate victory.

453.9rwhp
387trq
Lots of fun
Convertible

Penn State University
Temple University School of Medicine (start August 27th )
Rice Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2003, 08:16 AM   #5
cyberstang5.0
347ci of HORSE POWER!!!

http://forums.mustangworks.com/showt...threadid=33752
cyberstang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2003, 05:12 PM   #6
thdrcat
Registered Member

Quote:
Or maybe mustangs and camaros join forces to fight the evil rice invasion.
i said that exact thing to layn about a month ago.

having been brought up in a chevy family, i could care less about the whole ford vs. chevy thing. (although i have been known to pull up to chevys with that dumb calvin pissing thing on the back window and give em a look before i smoke them.) all of the die hard anti-chevy or anti-ford people out there need to see the greater threat here. hell, i perfer dodge to import and i have sworn to never own a dodge.

at this point in the game i feel that there should be a truce between the big 4: ford, chevy, AMC, dodge. (anyone that wants to argue the AMC thing, go ahead.) we all need to band together and cook up some rice. my two bumper stickers:

R (big n red) stands for "Rice"

I eat rice.
thdrcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2003, 08:12 PM   #7
0h n0 5.0
Registered Member

Default 2 fast 2 furious

2 the ricers, 2 bad you still lose to us.

seriously..get a real car. instead of this lil namby-pamby, girlie-tea-party-economy-car crap..

..an don't start with the supras, an skylines etc. rehtoric either. YOU know what i'm talkin about, an cash for cash a stang will EAT a Honda civic and still be able to drive home on its own power after

sorry ricers, hollywood F*&^% with the orginial v8 big dog, and your gonna get a rude awakening, if you come to play. When you crush legendary icons of american heritage an balls out automotive performance, YOU and your kind are now the enemy..

GM, AMC, MOPAR..lets circle the wagons!!!

1994 GT 5.0l
0h n0 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote