MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 09-11-2001, 08:35 AM   #1
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Unhappy World Trade Center Attacked!

Holy SH!T! I assume everyone has seen the devastation on the News! It's Horrible.

2 Planes hijacked and flown into the 2 towers!

I hope they find the bastards who are responsible

------------------
1995 Mustang GT
95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 08:53 AM   #2
xxrequiemxx
Registered Member

Angry

Yeh, its reallly fuked up. Those buildings really dont have good luck do they. Thank god i aint in the city rightnow, and im still on long island :\.. wouldnt want to be in the city right now.
xxrequiemxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 09:55 AM   #3
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Exclamation

When will it stop!?! The Pentagon, the embassy in Athens!

The attitude here in my office in Dallas is dark. Several people have family traveling by air. I'm glad I know my family is safe at home.

------------------
1995 Mustang GT
Old 09-11-2001, 09:56 AM   #4
HiFlow5 0
Registered Member

its really weird watching tv and not seeing any trade centers anymore, and the pentagon on fire. damn whats going to to this country??? i hope it all stops soon!
HiFlow5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 12:10 PM   #5
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Unhappy

My prayers go out to all of the innocent souls who have been lost.

------------------
Joe! 1988 GT, 167,000 miles!!! 13.58@105mph Check out my listing! Click here! Or my website:www.joe4speed.com
99 Ninja ZX-6R:10.32@135mph!
1993 Olds Eighty Eight LSS 16.40@88.8mph
joe4speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 12:20 PM   #6
84_GT350
Registered Member

This is one of those defining moments in life. I always wondered what it would be like to live through such a major event that I'd remember forever...much like my parents telling me exactly where they were when JFK was shot. My cousin works right across the street from the WTC and was talking to my aunt when the second plane hit. Thankfully she is fine...but thousands of other were not so lucky. This is not only a horrific tradgedy but an unthinkable insult to us and our way of life. I hope no one will think it too rash of me to say that we need to respond quickly and with extreme force. I'm not one to be patriotic but those thousands laying dead in NY and DC weren't military personel...they were people just like us. Just trying to make a living and they have to lose their lives to such a cowardly and meaningless act. May god have mercy upon their souls and those who will die in the hours and days to come. Now is the time for action.

------------------
1984 1/2 GT350 (#842 Hatchback w/ T-tops), 302HO, Comp cams Xtreme Energy cam, Carter 625cfm carb, Weiand Stealth intake, MSD distributor, MSD coil, FMS 9mm wires, 1 5/8" MAC unequal shorties, 2 1/2" MAC Prochamber H-pipe, Flowmaster 2 chambers, KYBs, 16"x8" 4 lug Cobra Rs, Falken 245/45ZR16s

So I pushed it up to 110,
That flathead motor was about to give in,
I crossed my fingers and prayed to the lord,
Don't let me down you fuct up ford!"

"5-Oh Ford" by The Reverend Horton Heat
84_GT350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 12:34 PM   #7
Unit 5302
Registered Member

4 Planes.

This is unreal. I can't express the sense of anger and loss I feel. There are 50,000 people that work at the World Trade Center Towers. Then the Pentagon, and the poor people aboard the failed attack that crashed in PA.

If this is traced to the middle east, may the entire region be pounded until there is nothing remaining but sand.

Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 01:17 PM   #8
84LX89GT
Mustangs

Red face

Speaking of the middle east, if this is those suicide bombing @ssholes (not all middle easterners, just the cowardly bastards) we may have more suicide bombings on other state capitols.....god, i feel sorry for all those poor people.
- I just heard that on one of the hijacked planes, there was a passanger locked in the bathroom calling and screaming for help.
.....this is horrific.....
This may also lead to other economic crisises like higher prices for imported goods and i've heard that prices for petroleum have skyrocketed. Not only did this hit our population and our morale, it will also hit our economy.
84LX89GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 01:32 PM   #9
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

All that I can say about these actions, is that #1, we sort of asked for it. We have always said that nothing could ever happen like that, well.....it did. #2 Now, more than ever, we need to roll up our sleeves, stop the bleeding from our collective nose, grab a weapon and start kicking some serious *** . This act is much more than just a bombing of the trade center of the world, it's an insult to our very being.

I feel that in the comming weeks we will see more of this type of action comming from the middle east unless we act accordingly. Any delay shows our weakness and inability to react to acts of violence.

In the immortal words of some guy whom I can not recall his name, "I have not yet begun to fight!"

bigwhitecobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 02:12 PM   #10
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Angry

DID YOU SEE THE PALISTINIANS WHO WERE SMILING, LAUGHING, AND REJOICING AT THE DEATH AND DESTRUCTION IN NEW YORK?!?!?!?!

WHY?!?! It makes no sense to laugh at some one who has gone through such horrible things.

I've heard the body count will be over 10,000 people! That is 10,000 families that won't have a Dad or a Mom or a brother or sister anymore!

It is insane! I know I'm Canadian and I'm suppose to be all nice and good to other countries, but maybe living in the US has made me change a little, but I say Bomb ALL those bastards. How could anyone be so cruel (not that bombing people isn't cruel, but we wouldn't laugh at them {atleast not openly})
Old 09-11-2001, 02:13 PM   #11
RMARIANI
Registered Member

Where do I begin. I work in Union, NJ about 20 minutes from Manhattan. I grew up in Bayonne, NJ which is just across the Hudson from NYC. The World Trade center is gone. I can barely type this. Myself and my coworkers were watching the news when the first tower collapsed. I can't describe the feelings. Our driver was making a delivery just across the street and although noone admitted it, we all thought he was dead. Luckily, he was able to call us about 2 hours after the attack began. He said a lot of the people in the area got away before the catastrophic building collapses. I hope this is it. Pres. Bush, its time to fire back. I don't think anyone will be protesting now!!
RMARIANI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 03:21 PM   #12
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

Angry

I hope they get the bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
THE SLO PONY
1992 Ford Mustand LX. 2.3 liter four-banger, auto. Mods: yanked air-intake silencer Future mods: V-8 or turbo 2.3 swap.

If it ain't broke, you ain't tryin hard enough
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 03:29 PM   #13
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

I just don't understand WHY someone would killed so many people who had never done anything to them. I cowardly bastards should hunted down and punished in the most cruel and inhuman way possable. My history teacher Mr. Thompson has a nephew who works at the world trade center and as of this afternoon he didn't know if he was alive of dead. Another girl in my first period class's father was at the penagon on business. It really make my heart sink to think that someone would do this.

------------------
THE SLO PONY
1992 Ford Mustand LX. 2.3 liter four-banger, auto. Mods: yanked air-intake silencer Future mods: V-8 or turbo 2.3 swap.

If it ain't broke, you ain't tryin hard enough
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 04:47 PM   #14
Five0
Registered Member

Hey guys, I would love to rant about this subject but I am so upset that I don't even feel like being on the computer.

I will talk everyone later.

My prayers go out to those who lost their lives or family.

------------------
James Cox
nochevy@hotmail.com
1991 Mustang LX
No times with 347 stroker yet.
Five0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 04:54 PM   #15
Skyman
I need 110mph Trap Speed!

Kill the ******* bastard palestinans. Bomb every ******* last one.

I feel so horrible for everyone involved.

I hope biological weapons dont get involved.

We need to make a swift and forceful end to this **** . Time to flex our muscle.

Skyler

------------------
-1989 Saleen Mustang #406-
TFS TW Heads, E-303, Edelbrock intake, 70mm TB, 73mm MAF, 24lb injectors, 1 5/8 shorties, Off Road H, 3 Chamber flows, Jaz Race seats, Back seat removed, sub-frames, Roll Cage, and a 80 shot of N20.
12.54@107.4 Motor
332RWHP, 350rwtq
Skyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 05:25 PM   #16
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

DON'T TREAD ON ME!!!!

As true then as it is now.
bigwhitecobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 05:44 PM   #17
KidNotch4793
Registered Member

Quote:
DON'T TREAD ON ME!!!!
As true then as it is now
Very well said Bigwhitecobra.

------------------
KidNotch4793
1993 LX 5.0 Notchback
Eddlebrock intake,K&N, 70mm,March Underdrive pullies, Jacobson ignition,Superchip, Borla,3:73's, Kenny Brown Subframe connectors, Hurst shifter, Centerforce, Saleen Wing, Cobra Badges.
KidNotch4793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 05:56 PM   #18
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

WTF are those palestiniean mother fuckers thinkin???????laughin at **** like this
do they not know wut country they fucked with????? I THINK GEORGE W. BUSH SHOULD JUST TAKE OUT ALL THE MIDDLE EAST COUNTRIES CAUSE THEY ARE ALL IGNORANT ASSHOLES
All they do is fight and bomb palces.....when they are havimg a civil war and they ask for assistance we send our brothers fathers cousins and other relatives over....for wut???? so they can have rocks thrown at them?????? get rid of them they are a problem.....i know it sounds harsh wut i am saying but holy **** ......wut they did is the equivalnet of a scrony runt walking up behind the strongest kid in school cause he is pissed of at him and slitting his throat just cause he knows he doesn't stand a chance in a real fight..........i know all those middle eastern ppl don't hate americans and the ppl from palestine liveing in america probably are ashamed of wut they see on tv but u know wut??????? they should be ashamed cause at leasty 10 000 ppl died. and for wut??????? cause they don't like americans?????? I think wut makes this extremely worse is the fact that the wtc is all civilian ppl......... like sky said i hope no biological warfare is used because that would be bad........... I am not american but i am so pissed off right now that i can't even describe wut i'm feeling...... oh and when bush does declare war on whoever did this i don't think u'll have to worry bout the nationa; guard haveing to fend off hippies cause i will gladdly go over to america beat the **** out of anyone who opposes this

JAMES

------------------
Black 1990 gt cobra bonestock
not for long
RAGE_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 06:17 PM   #19
Coupe Devil

Thank you for your support Rage. WE all appreciate your care. I say this . I hope that sorry sack of no good dog **** , mother ****** , ragged bastrad rots in hell. I am not a harsh person but this is unacceptable.

------------------
'93 lx notch 4 banger (drive it to work currently), Using the 306, 8.8 posi, 3.73's, summit rear cover. Future Mods Flex-a-lite elec. fan, cowl hood, wieand stealth intake, holley ??? d.p.carb., built t-5, e-303, pulleys, full autometer guages, msd box, mallory unilite dist, and coil, roll cage, ATI procharger kit for carb and then the big motor after a year or two, 408 stroker form a 351.

Dont sweat the petty things and dont pet the sweaty things.
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 07:04 PM   #20
Fostang
Registered Member

It's now time for every immigrant and natural born that resides in the U.S. to join with each other and protect our american way of life. As said before this was an attack on liberty. The very same liberty that this nation of immigrants was built upon. "Ask not what your nation can do for you, ask what you can do for your nation"-JFK. I can't stand to hear people say oh no I'm not american I just live here my real heart is ______country. The moment you set foot on this nation you choose to be american. Now its time to protect the freedom that is not offered any where else on earth. We can all start by donating blood. May god be with everyone that has parished innocenlty.

------------------
67'fastback-Edelbrock carb,intake,cam,valve springs.Rhode lifters, CompCam rocker arms, windage tray,cerama coated headers,dual flows with H-pipe, modded c-4,tci stall converter,perma cool electric fan,aluminum water pump,griffen aluminum radiator,accel 8.8 cable,wide cap distriburator,magnetic pick up,v-matic hurst shifter,edelbrock performer nitrous, carter electric fuel pump,ignitor coil,solid motor mounts,magna racing suspension,poly urathane bushings,under rider traction bars, comp. eng. s
Fostang is offline   Reply With Quote