MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 02-23-2003, 08:18 PM   #41
Mach 1
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by PKRWUD
I still don't understand why you haven't stopped by the RHC forums yet!
I barely have time to stop in here and raise hell anymore. Whats the address? Ill stop by if I can.

I guess it would be the link at the bottom of your sig....duh...later.
RHC member #142
Mach 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 08:47 PM   #42
Mach 1
Registered Member

OK, im officially registered at RHC now...

BTW, I love what you've done to the place. Looks really good. I was there once before a long time ago, and it didnt look so good then.

So what RCH member number am I?
RHC member #142
Old 02-24-2003, 05:44 AM   #43
PKRWUD

Quote:
Originally posted by Mach 1
OK, im officially registered at RHC now...

BTW, I love what you've done to the place. Looks really good. I was there once before a long time ago, and it didnt look so good then.

So what RCH member number am I?
Thanks! I've put a lot of time into it, but it's fun. For club membership, normally you need to go to the Tell Us About Yourself forum, and do exactly that. Then after you get voted in by the staff, you become a club member. I know it sounds kinda strange, but it's our attempt at quality control of the membership. However, this tme I can personally vouch for you, so welcome to the club!! You are now RHC member #142!!!

Celebrate responsibly.

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2003, 07:02 AM   #44
Miss Mischief
Registered Member

Thumbs down Really Horified Me

[Quote]I'm sure most of you have heard of the Murder down here last July 24th where Clara Harris ran her Husband over in a hotel parking lot when she witnessed him about to leave the hotel w/ his girlfriend. (They were both Dentists, her and her husband, in partnership). Not ONLY did she attack his girlfriend in the Hotel lobby, he had to fight her off of her, but she had the NERVE ot do all this with David's 17 year old daughter[Quote]

I Seriously Couldnt Care Less about what this womans defence was, the 17 Year Old Girl stil very impreshnable Hope I spelt that right And was Outright confusied and Distroyed Inside After watched a woman she trusted enough to be with her [1] and around her father [2] It would Leave me pretty messed up If I was In the car that wacked my Father did a Donut and Ran over him 2 more times Like road Kill. Then the Woman gets Out and say's "See What you made me Do" WTF

RHC#153 Proud to carry the Card

2000 V-6 5 speed Frame Braces [Steeda] [Wanna be Cobra] 17" Rims with Kuhmo 245's 5 Spoke Gunmetal finish [Power Dyne] Blower Unpolished 6 psi {Mods to Come} [Steeda] Springs slightly lower then stock [Steeda] Anti sway bars front and rear.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Big six 5 speed Infinty Bose steroe Lots of Creatures Comforts [Mods] Brush/ Push bar Full length Welded and Bolted , Tow Hook Front and Rear 30" Goodyear AT's .
Miss Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2003, 10:26 AM   #45
Miss Mischief
Registered Member

Talking UpDate On this Case

You may not think this is But it is

This lady was Just Moved to a Physciatric ward for the Criminally Insane Which Means that By Texas Law she must be Observied For The Length Of her sentence I bealve that was 20 years ! And If they Really still have there Doubts? Or are concerned for the Public at Large and Of Coarse Her Own saftey They can Keep her In as long as they think its nesacary

2000 V-6 5 speed Frame Braces [Steeda] [Wanna be Cobra] 17" Rims with Kuhmo 245's 5 Spoke Gunmetal finish [Power Dyne] Blower Unpolished 6 psi {Mods to Come} [Steeda] Springs slightly lower then stock [Steeda] Anti sway bars front and rear.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Big six 5 speed Infinty Bose steroe Lots of Creatures Comforts [Mods] Brush/ Push bar Full length Welded and Bolted , Tow Hook Front and Rear 30" Goodyear AT's .
Old 02-24-2003, 12:54 PM   #46
Mach 1
Registered Member

Oh, thats nice, her wealthly lawyers got her out of jail and into a nuthouse...what a surprise? ...........not.
RHC member #142
Old 02-24-2003, 12:57 PM   #47
Mach 1
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by PKRWUD
Thanks! I've put a lot of time into it, but it's fun. For club membership, normally you need to go to the Tell Us About Yourself forum, and do exactly that. Then after you get voted in by the staff, you become a club member. I know it sounds kinda strange, but it's our attempt at quality control of the membership. However, this tme I can personally vouch for you, so welcome to the club!! You are now RHC member #142!!!

Celebrate responsibly.

Take care,
~Chris
Thanks bro, appreciate it..
RHC member #142
Old 02-24-2003, 01:08 PM   #48
Miss Mischief
Registered Member

Default The Full Monty

Quote:
Originally posted by Mach 1
Oh, thats nice, her wealthly lawyers got her out of jail and into a nuthouse...what a surprise? ...........not.
Yes Yes I Know That You dont like the fact that she is In a Jail for the Insane But listen She Cannot leave until her 20 YEARS of observation are up and even then they can hold Just Because.

Old 02-24-2003, 01:20 PM   #49
Mach 1
Registered Member

Default Re: The Full Monty

Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Mischief
Yes Yes I Know That You dont like the fact that she is In a Jail for the Insane But listen She Cannot leave until her 20 YEARS of observation are up and even then they can hold Just Because.
I wouldnt count on it.
RHC member #142