MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-09-2003, 01:27 AM   #1
ghatya
Registered Member

Default Info On Ignition Key Lock Cylinder?

this is my first time here, I was to ashamed to come here only having a V-6 BUT NOW my girl bought me an 88gt WOOHOO! I have only had it for 3 days now and have gone through a tank and a half slapping myself for not getting a gt in the first place, but I really didn't have choice I was getting a mustang not matter what or I would be walking.

Anyway I could really use some good advice on replacing an inigtion key lock assembly on the 88, I've searched a little at all the stang sites but not much luck. I have replacement parts at places like Auto Zone but not to sure if there are any others types out there that might be better for me since I would like to eventually take it to the tracks on the weekends. Any helpo out there? Thanks
ghatya is offline   Reply With Quote