MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-17-2004, 04:21 PM   #1
RBatson
Registered Member

Question How are the fla members?

Anyone hear from lxmike or the other fla members?? Just wondering how everyone made out.
RBatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 05:23 AM   #2
RBatson
Registered Member

Hope everyone made it and doesn't go without for too long.
Old 08-21-2004, 03:37 AM   #3
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

I have heard from Lx-Mike and he is well... there is damage there, and I believe he is still without power, but he's ok.
Here, in Palm Beach County, the winds never made it over 40 mph, and hardly any rain at all. We get WAY worse afternoon thunderstorms!
Old 08-21-2004, 04:03 PM   #4
smokinsteeda
Registered Member

i'm in miami and all it did was rain for a few hours here
Old 08-22-2004, 05:00 PM   #5
lx mike
Undescribable

I made out ok. if you call 7 days without electricity and cable ok!! no damage to the house at all just alot of tree limbs to clear away.
Rice Haters Club Member #101
lx mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 12:51 PM   #6
RBatson
Registered Member

Glad to hear everyone made it ok. Still, 7 days is quite a while without electric. I lost power twice and my parents lost it for 2 days. I lost some limbs and had a mess to clean up and my parents lost 2 trees.. not too bad. We did have a tornado here(12 miles north) the morning before the storm, 20 homes got wiped completely out and 3 dead.
Old 10-05-2004, 11:34 PM   #7
toplestang
Registered Member

Default carzy month that was.

Hello all Floridians :

I don't visit much here and I do remember when this was the only mustang site on the net. I used to go by Goodies01@aol.com if you remember me drop me a shout out. I did lots of business new and used parts here. I live in south Miami between Kendall and Cutler ridge. Dead in Hurricane Andrew zone. Yes I lost my place back then and when ever a storm of this magnitude forms sends shivers down my spine and the hair on the back of your neck stands at attention. very scary! We have gotten lucky this past month. Its unfortunate of whats happened to yuo up north of us. It takes awhile but it will get better. Anyways hello to all in South Florida.

Wanted : Cast Iron Gt-40 heads (non "p"s) or Dart Windsor Jrs, also looking for a catted H-pipe for long tubes. drop me a line
at toplestang@yahoo.com
toplestang is offline   Reply With Quote