MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-13-2002, 06:09 PM   #1
7up
Registered Member

Default stupid ricers

I saw a black probe today with shiny chrome wheels, a fart can exhaust and to top it all off Cobra emblems right behind the front wheels where they would go on a Mustang. I couldn't believe it, I just don't understand why they put the emblems from other cooler cars on their cars. Just like the type R emblem being out on a civic, they are admitting to everyone their car sucks and they wish they had a cool one.

I also saw a newer Corvette with ZR1 emblems all over it. Unless I'm wrong ZR1'a havn't been made for quite a few years. Who are these people trying to fool.
Ricer Hater's Club-member #16
7up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2002, 06:20 PM   #2
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

haha, just jack azzz ricer wannabe's i saw a really riced out cavailer the other day , i was parked , waiting on my son in law, i got out of my car pointed at him & lmao, he just looked at me like -? what, he even had a fart can muffler,too funny.l8ter

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2002, 06:33 PM   #3
OnMy3rdStang
Registered Member

My favorite had to be this one night i ran up to wal-mart to pick up a few things and on the way out I seen a white eclipse parked next to me .As I started looking at it i saw numerous decals all over it. Here are a few things this guy did to the car:
GST decal, Ummmm somebody lied to him, This car was no turbo!
Running on stock GS rims
Turbocharged decals splattered between the front driver and passenger doors and front wheels
Nopi stickers
Pirelli Tire decals, Oh my not a single pirelli tire on it! It had the stock sized tires on it.
Eibach decals, Oh look stock suspension!
It was an automatic, No need for a tach at least not a huge 5in one LOL
All the dacals must be what he plans on addeing to the car???
I was lauging all the way home. This guy had decas for things he didnt even have!! Also he was running stock 4 cylinder eclipse exhaust. Turbos have dual tipped exhaust or a bigger single exhaust, i think.
Who was this guy trying to fool!!!
Something told me this dude was going to the automotive section to buy stupid light up subwoofer rings and blacklights LOL
Old 04-13-2002, 06:39 PM   #4
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

on my 3rd stang, you should have smacked that a-- for him , heheh, that would have have been priceless

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2002, 07:59 PM   #5
69fastback
IRAQ VET

there are a couple of probs around here like that. This stuff needs to go away and go away quick. I get so sick of hearing fart pipes all the damn time.
91 GT
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2002, 08:06 PM   #6
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Guys, I just put "Powered by Honda" stickers on my ride. Is my GT considered rice now?

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2002, 02:51 PM   #7
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Gotta love those ricers. A guy I know showed up to this little party going on at a friends house, about 15 of us (guys and girls) gathered together to watch the last Maple Leaf game of the season and we were having abit to drink. I got alittle wasted and started talking to this guy I know somewhat. He has a '93 Prelude and he was there. And he was talking to my other friend who was driving his dads '02 Monte Carlo SS. He said was talking so much crap about it and he's like my car is like 4 times lighter then yours and I just started laughing at him and making fun of him, and then he's said he'd race my friend for the car. I'm like I'll race you for your car. And he's like what you got, I'm like it's not a big deal lets just race for it. But then someone told him and he just shutup about my car. lol =) Damn ricer, doesn't know anything. I'm pretty sure that Monte Carlo would take him. Especially how I've heard his Prelude run and it sounds like crap, something sounds real wrong with it. He even got pulled over on Friday for exsessive noise. lol The cop said his car shouldn't be sounding like that. Dumbass probably put diesel in his car or something. Also when we were there I got him to pop the hood and I'm like 1,2,3,4 and I'm like where you hiding those other 4 cylinders. I was drunk and still making fun of this guy, everyone had a good kick out of it too. lol =) My job to fight crime never stops, even in the drunk hours of my life. lol

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2002, 06:35 PM   #8
7up
Registered Member

Talkin sh** when your drunk is so much fun, especially to ricers. A couple weeks I was at my neighbors house and this guy can't shut up about his Prelude. He had a 97 or something and he's gonna get a cold air intake for it. Of course he doesn't actually have it yet. He's talking about how can smoke anything once he gets his cold air like its gonna add 60 hp. I told him about my car and he just ignored me and wouldn't talk to me. Then he was telling someone how he never bought stuff off the internet, because he bought Z3 fenders for his Prelude and the air vents weren't functional like on real Z3's. Then his friend says hes going to buy a stock 94 Saturn and it will be able to beat a new v-6 Mustang. I almost died laughing, the guy wouldn't believe me when calmly told him no way in hell. I wish I would have had some of my friends there or atleast some smart people to back me up, but I did my best solo.

Also a store has opened up here in Greeley called PhatnLow. It's a ricers dream shop. They always have a civic hatchback parked out front with Nitrous Systems painted all over it. I guess thery actually do install turbos and superchargers, but the only cars I see in there parking lot have fart cans and stickers. One dumbass told me they have never built a car there that ran less than 10's, then he told me his friends 5.0 ran 12's with underdrive pulleys. Stupid ricers.
Ricer Hater's Club-member #16
7up is offline   Reply With Quote