MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-12-2002, 01:17 AM   #1
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Question Radicalgt! Are U Gonna Meet Us 2morrow Or What?

Hey Eric...
I sent you an email from Mustangmom2k last night, where would be a good place for you to meet us by Dulles...you need to check it. I know how u are about checking your email and pm's. We need to know if you're gonna meet us or not!
I just got done packing, and about to hit the shower. Gotta leave the house about 6:30am my time. My flight dont leave till 8:50. Please call my cell phone and let me know what you are gonna do! okay? If you call while i'm on the way to Dallas, I'll check my VoiceMail on my way to my other flight, and call you back if you leave me your number! I just got done setting up my v/m on my new cell...
Lemme know what you wanna do! I'll pm you my new cellphone # incase you dont have it.....
talk to you later! TNT

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2002, 10:52 AM   #2
Mustangmom2k
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Eric, you should be well on your way by now, so I highly doubt that you'll read this, but if you do, Chirstine's flight has been delayed. We will not be able to meet you until 5 or 530 pm. I hope you got my directions in that email she sent you. If we miss you, and we probably will, we'll see you at the hotel.

Rhonda
Best ET-13.587 @100.63 Best RT .500 (really!)
------ 234 RWHP 279 RWTQ
GirlsCanToo Oct. Mare of the Month

Son #1 - '87 GT 331 stroker and 03 Cobra Son #2 - '89 LX 5.0 stock notchback and 89 LX hatchback w/lots of goodies
Mustangmom2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2002, 07:45 AM   #3
Eric4Nitrous
Registered Member

Angry

I'm SO sorry guys...My truck broke down on in New Market, Va. It kept overheating, and finally it just broke a radiator hose and i was stranded...for 4 HOURS!!! I'm sorry guys....I really didn't mean to let you down!! When is the next one??

Eric
Eric4Nitrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2002, 12:51 AM   #4
Old Guy with 87 GT
Registered Member

dude that sucks .....we were wondering what happened to ya.......no need to be sorry ,wasn't your fault ,somtimes unexpected crap happens ........hopfully i'll catch ya at maplegrove ........when is that anyway??

well anyway sorry to hear of the missfurtune.......did you get your car and truck home ok....
87 Mustang GT T-top >hanlon t-5, pro 5.0, centerforce clutch ,adj. cable/quatrant ,3.27s ,full 2 1/2 ex(off road H) adj. reg. ,e-cam ,70mm TB, cobra intake ,1.7rr ,ported/milled e7ets w/crane springs ,306 balaced/decked short block w/speed pro forged flat top pistons ...257rwhp/302rwt
best et 13.7@102 (4/11 )

'80 Capri (future project,currently collecting parts for 351 moter)
Old Guy with 87 GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2002, 09:01 AM   #5
Eric4Nitrous
Registered Member

OldGuy, yeah I wished I could have made it...guess stuff happens sometimes. Yeah I made it home ok. A wrecker came and got my truck and trailer and pulled it to get it fixed. But I got it home safely. It looked funny seeing a wrecker pull a 01 F350 Dually with a 39' enclosed trailer down the road. haha But it worked out ok. But yeah, I'll be at Maple Grove June 21-23. Hope to see you then. Again, I'm sorry guys.

Eric
Eric4Nitrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2002, 09:13 AM   #6
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

that suck's radicalgt i would have like to have seen pic's or your times , mph etc, day-um you have a bad stang, better luck in the future.l8ter

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2002, 10:23 PM   #7
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Thumbs up WE MISSED YOU ERIC!!!!!!

OMG!!!!! I HAD SOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!! Damn, Eric, I had no idea!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME ON MY CELL AND TELL ME? Then i wouldn't have been cussing you all weekend! hahahah!
IT WAS GREAT!!!! I have not been to any of the other threads yet. I JUST walked in the door from the airport!!!! DAMN...IM SOOOOOOO TIRED! Since Friday, i've only had about 8 hours sleep! Im gonna post my expieriece of the weekend on the threads where everyone else did.
BTW Eric: IM GOING BACK IN JUNE! LAST WEEKEND. You should be able to make that one!! Its the Mod Motor races. Different classes for big $$$$$$$$ ..and a CAR SHOW!!!!!! I'll post the flier when i get it. I'd love to take my car, but i cant see driving THAT far in too short of a time!

Im REALLY sorry you broke down!!!!! I was really disappointed!!!! (still wish you'd have called me to let me know! ) Plan on the weekend of June 30th! I"ll give post more info later on that one!
Lemme know if your interested! cya, TNT

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote