MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-23-2002, 02:39 PM   #1
#1 Pony
Registered Member

Default Anyone see that E.T. ricer commercial?

This riced out car pulls up next to this mini-van (I was watching Popular Hot Rodding T.V. so I thought, they're gonna race )
Then the Hydralics come on (the rice car) with these two kids in the front. They're like showing off/challengeing the family mini van (two parents and a 2 kids). THEN the van starts jumping (hydras)!! Haha ha ha ha.. the the van lifts into the sky then you see E.T. sitting in the back.
Man I was crackin' up!!!
#1 Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2002, 03:16 PM   #2
OnMy3rdStang
Registered Member

I seen that commercial. Its a Toyota Seirra and a Supra. If a van pulled up to me and started doing that I'd laugh and drive off LOL
Old 03-23-2002, 03:22 PM   #3
OnMy3rdStang
Registered Member

Speakin of commercials have any of you guys seen this one? Its a rental car commercial and a group of people are deciding how to let the people know about their great rental deal or something and one suggests a chain letter. The next scene shows a man walking into his house reading the mail and the letter says Such and such is having a sale on rentals and you must send this letter to 7 friends or youll have bad luck. The guy then crumbles up the paper and one of his lights burns out and a few seconds later the chandalier falls on top of him. Then the scene cuts back to the rental people and they all shake their heads to No for the chain letter. Its halarious!
Old 03-24-2002, 04:23 AM   #4
90LxDroptop
Registered Member

Default yeah!

HAHAHA LOL LMFAO, Yeah OnMy3rdStang. Those budget commercials kick! they're all hilarious. THey have an older one with a jet rocket pack thing it's hilarious! i'm sure you've all seen it