MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 07-16-2001, 03:40 PM   #1
#1 Pony
Registered Member

Lightbulb Car spotting.

I took this from the Racers Corner:

I like to go out and car spot and see who has what around town. I do it in the day, when no one it looking for a race.

It started as soon as I pulled out the drive way. This guy came ripping out of a side drive in a 80's-93 mustang. I think it was a 5.0 fox body...all black. You could hear he made some mods to it. He had to change the hood too... it was bigger. I'm not sure what he has under there.

Next I went out for a crusie plus to drop off a tape. I saw a yellow mustang 99-01 in a parking lot, I drove by to check it out. I thought it might be a GT, but it was not. So what's with the running stang w/ the circle around it, and not the regular one w/ the red/white/& blue stripes?

I was going to the Ford Store/dealership to check out what kind of mustangs they had in stock when I saw all these cars lined up in the grass and in the parking-lot. The Prowler is what caught my eye, because it was more than one there. I do not know why there were so many cars lined up (looked more like Dodge/Crystler)
but there was a mustang there. I did not see any people, but it was outside a Sofa store... made NO since. I do not think it was a dealership because there were no signs.

I never made it to the Ford place.

I stopped by a fav. spot for seeing rice and muscle. It's a tire/(i think)performance shop.
I usally see a nicely riced out Acura (burgandy with silver accents) it's nice. I think it's fast too and some what silent. No fart muffler. But the Acura was not there today, in it's place was a white corba mustang with Euro lights (I just don't care to much for Euro lights on Stangs.)
RIGHT NEXT to the Cobra was a late 80's early 90's BLACK SALEEN MUSTANG. (I'm not sure if it WAS a real SALEEN) looked like it had a blower or something extra on the top of the engine.
Next to that was some Japanese car with NITRO stickered on the window.
I didn't get close to any of these cars because I did not want anyone to get mad, that I was messing with their car. How does that look, me in my 80's Taurus trying to scope out someone else's car. *I need to start taking a camera with me, and I might!!*

Well that's my 'car spotting' for today.
#1 Pony is offline   Reply With Quote