MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2006, 01:09 PM   #1
Blown68
Registered Member

Default Bought something on classifieds and never received.

I purchased a set of AFR cylinder heads that were posted on the message board from a member here last year and never received them. He first told me he sent them and then sent me a bogus tracking #. Then he said that the shipping company lost them and he would submit a claim. Then he just gave me the run around about the checks having to clear 21 days because it is Canada and it takes that long because it is going to the U.S. I have had many correspondences w/ this person and each time he keeps promising me he will sort it out. Now, I can't get him to respond to any of my e-mails and I am out $1,150. I don't know if I have any recourse since I purchased them thru this site from the classifired message board and not someplace like eBay. I am so F***ing pissed! I have all the records of the money orders I sent him along with confirmation of him receiving it from the U.S. postal service along w/ all of the e-mails I have sent, but I feel like I have been scammed. Does anyone know if there is anything I can do to get my money back or to get this peron to pay me. This is a lot odf money to me and I am really angry that this person has taken my money and not sent me the heads or returned my money. I am temted to post all their info on this site so that everyone can see who it is and what their address is so they can see who this scammer is.
Blown68 is offline   Reply With Quote