MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-04-2004, 06:17 PM   #1
82 GT
Import Slayer

Default Anyone played Socom on PS2

Does anyone have Socom Navy seals for the PX2? I'm stuck on the 3rd mission(oil barge). I need to know how many bombs there are because I can only find 2 and always end up with the terrorists blowing up the barge before I can defuse them all.
Any other hints or tips would help too. I can't find anything online about tips or anything.

Thanks
'82 GT 351W (.060)Comp Cams 274* Extreme Energy cam, ported & polished heads w/ 1.94/1.60 valves 10.3:1 flat top pistons,stealth intake, Mallory dizzy,Holley 750dp carb, BBK shorties,Flowmaster exhaust,C-4 with 3700 stall converter, B&M pro shifter,8.8 rear, 4:10's, subframes, electric fan, powermaster alternator, 4 core radiator.
82 GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2004, 11:02 PM   #2
DAN-MAN
Confederate Cowboy

I've never played the game but would love to try it at least. I bet that game would be awesome to play online.

RHC MEMBER #25
DAN-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 02:44 AM   #3
Hethj7
Mizzou Tigers

I just got the game over Christmas. It took me forever to find those bombs too. I believe the bomb that you probably can't find is the same one that gave me trouble. Once you kill those first two guards, run into the closest building that is on the same level you are (I think it is D, but can't remember for sure). When you enter this building there are no enemies in it but is is one that you must clear, so it will come up showing you met an objective. Then stay to left and when it starts to get dark along that wall, look carefully and you will see some stairs. Go down them and follow that to the 3rd bomb. Let me know if you need more details and I will try to provide them.

Also, if you go to your objective screen by hitting select, you can play the movie and it shows a picture of what the bombs are attached too. These are helpful in recognizing when you are close to the bombs.

If anyone knows how to kill the chopper in the prison break level, let me know !

Oh, and here is some info I just foundSoCom

1990 LX
GT-40 motor 262 horsepower, 307ft-lbs (sold but forever loved)

1998 Contour SVT

Rice Haters Club Member #244
Hethj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 05:50 PM   #4
82 GT
Import Slayer

Hethj7 , I found that last bomb.....thanks!
Sometimes if I don't know how to get to a certain spot on the map, I tell the team to LEAD me to the nearest NAV point by that spot and I usually find it from there.
I found a complete walk-through of the game online last night. Send me a PM tonight with your email address and I'll send you the file. I'm sure it will tell you how to get past that chopper you are having trouble with.

Later
'82 GT 351W (.060)Comp Cams 274* Extreme Energy cam, ported & polished heads w/ 1.94/1.60 valves 10.3:1 flat top pistons,stealth intake, Mallory dizzy,Holley 750dp carb, BBK shorties,Flowmaster exhaust,C-4 with 3700 stall converter, B&M pro shifter,8.8 rear, 4:10's, subframes, electric fan, powermaster alternator, 4 core radiator.
82 GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2004, 04:34 AM   #5
Hethj7
Mizzou Tigers

Cool, glad you got through the level. I should probably learn to use my seal team a little more. I try to do it all on my own. Usually they do a good job, but sometimes they do dumb stuff. Sometimes I tell the to toss a grenade, which they do, but they don't throw it too far and it ends up exploding and killing them . Sometimes enemies sneak right up on them to and kill them when they are looking the other way. Oh well....I guess it is just like having a few extra lives in the levels .

1990 LX
GT-40 motor 262 horsepower, 307ft-lbs (sold but forever loved)

1998 Contour SVT

Rice Haters Club Member #244
Hethj7 is offline   Reply With Quote