MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-12-2002, 12:45 AM   #1
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Default tonneau for 02 gt

hey, newbie in the forums here

i just got an 02 gt conv black/black/grey for a grad/bday present from my parents and i want to add a hard tonneau cover to it...i've seen that they also come in a two-piece...itll obviously be a pain to store the large one piece cover in my dorm in the fall, so i was rather interested in buying the two-piece cuz it supposedly fits in your backseat...so i guess basically i'm looking for experience advice here...if anyone has seen the two-piece covers on a car, compared to the one-piece i'd like to know how much different they look...plus if anyone can tell me how well they do on the highway (whether or not i'll be watching it fly off at 90mph..heh)...i'm also looking at adding in a lightbar later on, so if anyone has info on compatibility between the one-piece, two-piece and the lightbar....AND... (heh) if anyone can tell if a certain brand is better than/less than/equal to for the covers...i've seen a few online for a number of different prices....so this is why i ask the experts

thanks,
Jonathon
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote