MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-17-2002, 10:43 PM   #61
Robocop
Registered Member

ok wrong picture I will try again
Old 04-17-2002, 10:45 PM   #62
Robocop
Registered Member

Quote:
still learning
Old 04-17-2002, 10:49 PM   #63
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Quote:
Originally posted by Robocop
cool.. your car looks kinda like mine!
Old 04-17-2002, 11:00 PM   #64
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

If you have a radar detector always keep it up, because the one time you don't, it'll bite you in the ***.

Last edited by 1BAD89; 04-17-2002 at 11:11 PM..
1BAD89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2002, 11:08 PM   #65
srv1
Get down.....

Quote:
I stopped a guy driving 115 mph in a 45 mph zone.He was young and polite and admitted he was on the way to pick up his child and was late.I believed him as he had a child seat in the back seat.I spoke with him for a minute as a person and not some guy I had just stopped and I think I got my point across and he was released with no ticket and my advice to keep it under 65 mph.

But I had gained this guys respect and he now told me he was worried I would smell the marijuana smell in the car.I was amazed this guy said that and I asked him if he had drugs in the car.The kid said yes and pulled a joint from the sun visor.Well my point is this,I admired the guy for being a young father and for respecting me enough to admit to the dope.I believed him when he said he would keep his dope at home and slow down so I had accomplished what I set out to.

i cant believe what i just read. you let a guy go after he was doing 70 mph over the limit? i dont know how it is down south, but for SURE this man would have been in jail! no if's, and's, or but's! there would have been at least 3 cops surrouning him with the guns out! WOW! this guy whips out some weed and you let him tear it up and go? here, he would have been cited for the joint, your car searched HEAVILY, then another cop car would show. after all that you would appear in front of the judge who would give you a fine. WOW!

well Robocop, we need more cops like you!!!! personally i would have gave him the ticket. that is too excessive! as for the joint.....hehehe....thats another story...

when you are taking your pics on your digital, do this. stay still. press the button gently and it will focus on the object you are taking a picture of. then when it is focused, press a little harder on the button. try it and see.
Old 04-17-2002, 11:34 PM   #66
Robocop
Registered Member

Well cops here do not work like most.It is very common to find small amounts of weed in a car and Most cops here do not arrest unless it is an amount worth the time and trouble.I know places that call 4 or 5 cars as back up on simple stops but it really is not necessary.Sounds like you guys got some real problems in your towns.I am well known on my patrol area and the name robocop was actually given to me by the criminals in my area.They cant outrun me and I am in pretty good shape so they usually cooperate and I rarely call for backup.I have a partner who is my age(33)and he is a pretty big guy so together we look very mean.Anyway can anyone tell me how to get a picture under my name and also how do I shrink a picture to fit?Also I will try this picture again
Old 04-17-2002, 11:37 PM   #67
Robocop
Registered Member

srv1 thanks for the advice I cant believe it was that simple to focus my camera.Now if I can figure out how to shrink the image to fit in the screen???
Old 04-17-2002, 11:39 PM   #68
joe4speed

Robocop, send me a pic, and I'll resize it for ya
joe@joe4speed.com
Old 04-17-2002, 11:52 PM   #69
Robocop
Registered Member

Ok I think i have it figured out this pic is out of focus but i will try to shrink it
Old 04-17-2002, 11:58 PM   #70
Robocop
Registered Member

JL1314 thanks and I will do that if I cant figure this out which by my last picture I obviously cant.Oh and man that is a sweet car and the hood looks great.I really like white mustangs and all 3 of mine were white.I have crappy 16 inch rims but when I finish my stroker project I want 17s.What is on your car I like the look but cant tell what they are?
Old 04-18-2002, 12:22 AM   #71
joe4speed

Thanks, man... they are 16" ROH's
The hood is from Cervini, Stormin Norman, with ram air kit.It's actually white with a blue pearl in it, that you can see when the light hits it in a certain way.
Old 04-18-2002, 12:27 AM   #72
joe4speed

Quote:
Ok I think i have it figured out this pic is out of focus but i will try to shrink it
LOL your car looks just like mine... I'll have to post a pic from that same angle lol

Old pic with the old rims, no hood, and no cobra bumper insert.