MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-02-2001, 08:42 PM   #1
ddb
Registered Member

Cool Carbon fiber e-brake handle installed!!

I did it. I finally installed the aftermarket carbon fiber e-brake handle. After reading how to take off an original e-brake handle on some rice burner sites(they always have cf trim info %) ) I decided to test that knowledge on my stang. Removing the original is not fun! To remove it you have to pull while twisting the handle side to side. This thing is on tight! After 10 minutes of pulling, 2 massive blisters, and 2 cigarettes I got the damn thing off. The new one was a little easier to put on. Was it worth it? I haven't yet decided. Maybe once the blisters heal.
ddb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2001, 12:33 AM   #2
Power
Registered Member

Did you undo that little screw on the bottom?? It should have been super easy after undoing that screw...

Just kidding!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Glad you got it figured out though.

------------------
1966 Baby blue Coupe, 289, Manual 3-speed, Edelbrock 650, Flowmaster 3-chambers, and minor upgrades. Interior work includes custom paneling, custom dash dress-up(I refuse to cut anything out of the original), Rewiring most of the electronics, Porsche 911 seats installed soon, and Stroker kit when I get to Texas. November of 2001 I will go back to Dallas.
Power is offline   Reply With Quote