MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-27-2002, 02:09 AM   #1
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Talking My Trip To The Big Easy! :)

HAD WAAAYYYY TOOOO MUCH FUN.

OK....I got a ride to the shop to meet the girls there to fly to N.O. Well, turns out that I forgot my wallet at the house! Had to borrow one of the girl's Cheby to go home and get it. On the way back, I got pulled over on Friendswood Drive going 67 in a 35!!! I saw HER coming towards me and thought SH**!!! Then I saw her turn around in that generic rear view mirror! When she asked me for my drivers license and ins. I explained to her that I wasn't in my car, and we're catching a plane and I forgot my wallet, yadda,yadda,yadda.

She said: You were going 67 in a 35....Just slow it down!!!! She let me go!!!!! Maybe it wuz cuz I didn't call her "Sir" like the last woman cop that pulled me over (that one gave me a ticket!)

Anyway, we had a great time. I posted on Female Power on YooHoo! Thread by Import Slayer about our night at the Karokee Bar and posted a pic.....be sure to check it out...that was the funniest night we had.

It was hysterical today at work....everyone had different stories...some of us remember, some of us don't! Just got back last night..when I left this morning to take Caitlin to school, TOPLESS' BATTERY WAS DEAD!!!!!! UGGGGG!!!!!! Evidently I left my map light on all weekend while I was gone!

But - ON A GOOD NOTE - MY NEW TOP, NEW MATS AND CHROMED RADIATOR HOSE will be here w/in the week!!! heheh!

Heres a couple of pics of me and the girls from Sunday night...and the other one of us making ***$es of ourselves doing Karokee is on FP.....

hahah

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2002, 02:21 AM   #2
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Talking Here's another pic.

one more....we 3 were the last left hangin on Bourbon St....This was after the 2 triple bloody marys but before the 2 White Russians, Pat O'briens Hurricane and multiple shots......
The whole time I'm thinkin....'I've got SOOOOO much stuff I could be getting done at my house!!!' (Still got 10 big boxes to unpack, and a mess at the house!!!) but, It was alot of fun....I think it was good stress relief!

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2002, 02:37 AM   #3
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Fun, fun, fun... I remember Bourbon St.when I lived there, what a blast! It's changed alot since I lived there! (for the worse )

I'm glad ya had fun, that's what it's all about!
Old 03-28-2002, 08:05 AM   #4
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

TNT you are lucky i want to go to nawleans so bad made to 30 miles away & the guy driving didnt want to go ,i was so po.ed,glad you had a good time cya

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 11:52 AM   #5
gt lee

Hi...TNT...looks like ya all had a great time...wish I had been there with ya....great pics...hey the house is going to still be there so ha
ve fun while you can, you'll always have to go home,,,,,Odie ...eventually