MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-27-2002, 05:27 PM   #1
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Talking Proof That College DOES Follow You (For Better or Worse)!

http://wastedchicks.com/

Nuff Said!
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2002, 06:04 PM   #2
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Thumbs down Drunken babes

Unless you're a wasted guy or just desperate (and a rat) I've never seen the attraction of a drunken woman.

Yeah, yeah, I've heard all the jokes too, but just looking at the pictures on the link reminded me that there simply isn't anything terribly sexy about someone who can't remember your name, hangs all over you (stinking of booze) and pukes on your shoes before you get to the car.

I have nothing against having a few drinks, but I'll take my chances with sober chicks (or used to when I was single). Hey, no personal judgements here, just one guy's opinion.
Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2002, 06:59 PM   #3
gt lee

Have to agree with you Mr.5.0 ...I use to waitress and the women were worse then the men......nothing like waiting on a drunk women and telling her she's cut off....wooooooo, sure does make em mad........Lee
Old 03-27-2002, 07:18 PM   #4
Jeb_Bush_2000
Registered Member

That dress really brings out your eyes, Belle.

*ducks*

R.I.P. 05/30/02

"I've seen some crazy stuff in my life, but that...was...AWESOME!!! Oh, sorry about your car, man."
Jeb_Bush_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2002, 07:20 PM   #5
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

I second that opinion. I'm not much for taking advantage of drunk woman. More the less find it a turnoff. I find the site pretty funny though, how it must be funny if your one of the girls on the site. lol

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2002, 08:19 PM   #6
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

I've been wanting to b!tch about this to someone for a long time. Chicks are stupid as crap when they drink. Ok, MOST chicks. Only 2 girls that I know have been fun when they drink, and that's just because they don't act like a normal girl. Most girls get really whiney and annoying. Some girls go psycho and don't talk, they just sit there and stare at you. Some girls just get REALLY frickin friendly.

My ex-girlfriend is one of the worst I know. She gets WAY friendly when she's trashed. I would not let her drink unless I was there, and even most of the time when I was there I still didn't want her to drink because I'd just have to take care of her the whole time and I wouldn't have fun the least bit.

When I drink, I like to drink with the boys, or the 2 girls I mentioned earlier. They are a blast and don't do stupid crap like the normal chick.

No offense to the ladies, I'm not stereotyping or anything. I'm just saying that in MY experiences where I live, this is how it is. I'm not saying it's like this everywhere. And yes, there are some guys that are stupid when they drink too, of course. I personally have done about 1 1/2 things dumb while I've been drunk. One thing just about happened, but didn't, and the other thing was the night I got arrested.

I feel better now....
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2002, 10:43 PM   #7
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeb_Bush_2000
That dress really brings out your eyes, Belle.

*ducks*

hehehe cute I know, its so flattering isn't it? But not as sexy as me beer bongin' yah know??
Old 03-27-2002, 10:45 PM   #8
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Quote:
Originally posted by 6T9PONY
Chicks are stupid as crap when they drink.

Yup!
Old 03-27-2002, 11:35 PM   #9
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Okay, I'm a guy, Thats obvious.BUt I know we Guys tend to get pretty stupid when drunk also. Bar Fights comes to mind.

I know back in my drinking days I used to be a pretty stupid drunk. Well, an embarrasing drunk. At my freinds 21st B-day part (I was 20) me and a few others all pitched in and bought a butt load of beer. Hienken, Corana's, Bud, everything, and proccedded to get toasted.

I vaguely remember the night. I walked around in this rich neighborhood in just my Looney Toons boxers, with a beer in each hand. Yelling at the old people to come over and grab a few cold ones. I tried to eat birthday cake and stabbed myself in the nose with a fork, and got cake all in my face. I fell off a brick wall, passed out in the lawn. Then later that night when we all went inside, I walked into his living room, and it was lights out. I just passed out Mid Stride and fell to the floor.

I wont get into the other times...Like when I had a get together at my house when my parents were gone. Me and 3 other people sat in my old 6cyl 64 1/2 that was in my garage and pretended to be cruising. We did that for an hour and some till one by one we all passed out.

Then there was the time I went bowling while drunk off my Grandpa's homemade stuff. That was...embarrassing.

I myself would never take advantage of a drunk, or even tipsy women.Even if we were dating, I would not. I have had more than several chances too, but I will never.

I may get flamed for this, but I have strong feelings about this. It is only cowards and losers who take advantage of a drunken women.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 01:17 AM   #10
mustang17
Registered Member

I don't see the problem with being intimate with a drunk woman. If your sitting at the bar, nursing a few, and you see someone drunk, and pray on them, that's different.

I've had to ask my girlfriend, more than once, if we slept together. I was drunk, she was drunk, I don't see the problem. For all I know I've been taken advantage of!!!!

Hey Merc, more power to ya, I respect that. It's your choice, why would someone flame you? If I'm just as drunk as the person, is that wrong? I think making a women your "goal" because she's drunk, is weak indeed. Just because someone is drunk, doesn't always make it wrong.

69PONY- SOME people are good drunks, some are not. Both men and women can act "stupid" when drunk, from what I've seen. Some people can just handle it better than others. I went to college with girls who could put me under the table. Don't ask them who was a "stupid" drunk! (I looked like the girls in the pictures some nights.) Don't forget, most women are smaller. When they first start drinking, they get drunk much faster. Just wait, you'll see both sexes act like fools!

I pray to God I don't find my girlfriend on this!

NEW! Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Red/Black. Kleemann boost increase on the way!
mustang17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 02:35 AM   #11
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

LOL
I'm a bartender for 11 years now... I don't even want to tell you my point of view!! LMAO