MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-07-2003, 12:16 AM   #1
aford50lx
Registered Member

Thumbs up 2f2f...ricers get what they deserve!!

Just got back from the local movie house,and man it was crazy.A whole lot of mustang bros just waiting till the movie let out to put the screws to all the ricers!!!!As it happened there were alot of the toy ricers in the parking lot,(as expected) the movie let out at about 11:45 and it was all nuts!!!!!Mustangs,camaros,f-birds from 3 towns all together for one cause....to put the ricer posers down!!!! It was soo damm great i wish i could show all of you what i saw!!! It started with some kid ...maybe he was about 18-19,talking big ****, he had a 98 accord,complete with fart can and all those kool stickers,you know the ones that make the car go REALLY fast,anyway this guy in a 93 gt just rips into him and it was on!!!!! It was total mayham gettin out of the parking lot!!!! Holy-crapp!!!! I mean it was like 20 different cars mustangs and gm's and about 15 ricers!!!! We all went down to the industrial park and the american cars just beat the piss out of the ricers!!! It didnt last long,cause the local police was on the spot in like nothing flat.No tickets were issued,and no violence happened.Im just sorry i didnt have my baby!!! I was in my girls SHO,but at least i was representing my ford brothern!!!!
Old 06-07-2003, 01:34 AM   #2
DAN-MAN
Confederate Cowboy

Default Re: 2f2f...ricers get what they deserve!!

Quote:
Originally posted by aford50lx
Just got back from the local movie house,and man it was crazy.A whole lot of mustang bros just waiting till the movie let out to put the screws to all the ricers!!!!As it happened there were alot of the toy ricers in the parking lot,(as expected) the movie let out at about 11:45 and it was all nuts!!!!!Mustangs,camaros,f-birds from 3 towns all together for one cause....to put the ricer posers down!!!! It was soo damm great i wish i could show all of you what i saw!!! It started with some kid ...maybe he was about 18-19,talking big ****, he had a 98 accord,complete with fart can and all those kool stickers,you know the ones that make the car go REALLY fast,anyway this guy in a 93 gt just rips into him and it was on!!!!! It was total mayham gettin out of the parking lot!!!! Holy-crapp!!!! I mean it was like 20 different cars mustangs and gm's and about 15 ricers!!!! We all went down to the industrial park and the american cars just beat the piss out of the ricers!!! It didnt last long,cause the local police was on the spot in like nothing flat.No tickets were issued,and no violence happened.Im just sorry i didnt have my baby!!! I was in my girls SHO,but at least i was representing my ford brothern!!!!
Cool.

RHC MEMBER #25
DAN-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 02:43 AM   #3
Sicy Stang
Sizzlin' Sicilian

Quote:
fart can
Sicy Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 09:00 AM   #4
Ackbar00
Rebel Fleet Commander

Quote:
I was in my girls SHO,but at least i was representing my ford brothern!!!!

Me too. And I left one hell of a burnout!

11.25@123.5 on only 8 psi.
10.84@121 on only 1 headgasket

"The Truth is, Your the Weak, and I am the Tyranny of Evil Men!"

Ackbar00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 10:47 AM   #5
chuck88
Registered Member

Hey "aford50lx" was this in NJ? I love stories about ricers getting embarrassed. If it happens again I would love to see it.

Chuck88

Wife, 2 kids, busy job, "fixer upper" house, and I still have time for the Mustang!!!

I Love my kids!!!
chuck88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 04:05 PM   #6
Stang_Crazy
It's never clean enough!

It sounds like a fun night was had by all domestics

89' GT : Taking up garage space and waiting for a buyer...

Rice Hater's Club - Member #11
Stang_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 05:23 PM   #7
Axman
Registered Member

Default Rice boys suck!

I was hoping you didn't see the release of 2 Fast 2 Furious!!! I thought the Fast/Furious original was a big farse. After all, the car was supposed to be a 12 second car. The force-fed Charger Vin Disel raced at the end had to be at least a 9 sec car to do a gut wretching wheelstand as it did. How could the two cars run even the entire stretch? Answer: Hollywood elaboration!

My 165 hp 2.3L '92 LX 'vert would beat 'em down. Hell, My other monster happens to be a '79 Malibu Wagon with 250 hp 305 and I consistently leave them in their tracks. Rear drive rules!

Last edited by Axman; 06-07-2003 at 05:32 PM..
Axman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2003, 08:20 PM   #8
Stang_Crazy
It's never clean enough!

Default Re: Rice boys suck!

Quote:
Originally posted by Axman
The force-fed Charger Vin Disel raced at the end had to be at least a 9 sec car to do a gut wretching wheelstand as it did.
Please tell me you don't actually believe the Charger pulled that wheelstand without any 'help'....

Old 06-08-2003, 02:17 AM   #9
rbohm
Registered Member

Cool

and please dont tell me you think that the charger not only did a wheel stand, but also smokked the tires doing it.
by a band who died in a plane crash.

fordsix.com admin
rbohm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2003, 03:38 PM   #10
Axman
Registered Member

Default My point exactly

It's impossible for a 12 second car to do a wheelstand as much as it is impossible for the front driver to be more than a 12 second car. Viola, "Hollywood elaboration"!
Old 06-08-2003, 10:28 PM   #11
Stang_Crazy
It's never clean enough!

Default Re: My point exactly

Quote:
It's impossible for a 12 second car to do a wheelstand as much as it is impossible for the front driver to be more than a 12 second car. Viola, "Hollywood elaboration"!
Edit: I had posted a response but it didn't make any sense so this is now my response. Make sense??

Old 06-08-2003, 11:47 PM   #12
this is not cbring
Registered Member

Default Re: My point exactly

Quote:
no sub 12 second FWD cars, huh?
Old 06-09-2003, 01:07 AM   #13
rbohm
Registered Member

Cool

there was a time when according the physics types that a top fuel dragster could not go quicker than 9 seconds in a 1/4 mile because they could not exceed 1g acceleration. obviously they were wrong. i havent researched it lately, mostly cause i am not interested in front drivers for the most part, but it seems to me there are some front drivers running well into the 10's and even the 9's, but i would have to check.
by a band who died in a plane crash.

fordsix.com admin
rbohm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2003, 11:41 AM   #14
BilLster
Registered Member

well i finally watched that movie and #1 the charger was a 9 second car with his dad driving (My Dad at 79 can still get more out of our drag car than me)#2 the car wasnt running right oil pressure dropped to 2 spark plug wire snapped ect #3 the Supra is rear whell drive.not front wheel drive and sure they car run together havent you ever let off to play with someone before hitting it.
Old 06-09-2003, 04:40 PM   #15
Axman
Registered Member

I guess I don't pay much attention to the Supras. I thought they were front drive. I'm glad someone remembered the movie, it was about a year ago since seeing it. As far as 12 second front drivers, I do believe they are there but every time I see the rice at the strip they only run mid 13s-14s. I think the fast ones should come on out the LVMP. Top fuel dragsters have come a long way. They now are pushing more than 7,000 HP.