MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-10-2003, 04:08 PM   #1
Pokey 5.0
Prince the Porcelain Pimp

Default sum stupid humor. (long)

i got this in an e-mail from a friend over-seas, some of these are stupid but theyre still amusing.

1)
a guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only saran-wrap for shorts. the shrink says " well, i can clearly see you're nuts!"

2)
i went to buy some camoflague pants yesterday but i couldnt find any.

3)
i bet the butcher $1 that he couldnt reach the meat on the top shelf and he replied " yer right, the steaks are too high!"

4)
a man wakes up from surgery in the hospital and tells the doctor he cant feel his legs, the doctor replies " i know you cant, i cut off yer arms!"

5)
a man takes his rottweiler to the vet and says " doc my dog is cross-eyed, is there anything you can do?" the doctor picks up the dog, looks at his eyes and then his teeth. doc says " i'm going to have to put him down!", man asks " why, cuz he's cross-eyed?" doc says " no, its because he's too heavy!"

6)
apparently 1 in 5 people in the world are chinese. there are 5 people in my family, so its either my mom, dad, my older brother olin, or my younger brother Ho-Cha-Chu, but i still think its Coiln!

7)
man walks into the doctors office and says "ive hurt my arm in several places" the doctor replies " well, dont go there anymore!"

last one
8)
Irelands worst air disaster occuredearlier today when a small 2 seater Cessna crashed into a cemetary . Irish search and rescue workers have recovered 1826 bodies so far and expect that number to climb much higher as digging continues well into the night!

im really sorry about this, i know theyre stupid but i just couldnt help it!

Tony
NMRA P/S #5131

CMP Racing
Flaming River
Pakman Motorsports
Belden Inc.
UPR Products
All Show Polishing (Rob 708-997-0226)
Strange Engineering
Pokey 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 04:42 PM   #2
Axman
Registered Member

I thought for second I was in the Vaudville forum!
Axman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 05:21 PM   #3
rbohm
Registered Member

Cool

i hear you axman, i was half expecting a "take my wife" joke.
by a band who died in a plane crash.

fordsix.com admin
rbohm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 11:01 PM   #4
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Talking

LOL

Oh dude! Those are the best!!! Thanks for posting them. I tell you, the stupidest ones are the best ones I'm gonna grab those and save 'em (seriously).
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 01:32 AM   #5
84LX89GT
Mustangs

Default Re: sum stupid humor. (long)

This one is my favorite, i was laughing hysterically :
Quote:
Originally posted by Pokey 5.0
a man takes his rottweiler to the vet and says " doc my dog is cross-eyed, is there anything you can do?" the doctor picks up the dog, looks at his eyes and then his teeth. doc says " i'm going to have to put him down!", man asks " why, cuz he's cross-eyed?" doc says " no, its because he's too heavy!"

1980 Ford Thunderbird - 255 V8
ported heads, 5.0L ported stock headers, O.R. H-pipe and Flowmaster 2-chambers, dual roller timing chain
hi-po Mack Truck hood emblem

1985 Mustang GT 5.0L T5, F-303, GT40p, headers, off-road h, flowmasters, MSD stuff, etc.

Sold 02/06/04
1989 Mustang GT ET: 13.304@102.29 mph (5-24-03)

Sold - 1998 Mustang Cobra coupe, 1/4 mile - street tires: 13.843@103.41 (bone stock)
84LX89GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 02:03 PM   #6
Pokey 5.0

well im glad some of you liked them. ive got a few more that i can post if you wish. i just posted the ones that i thought were the funniest. and besides, is it wrong to have a disturbed sense of humor? lol

Tony
NMRA P/S #5131

CMP Racing
Flaming River
Pakman Motorsports
Belden Inc.
UPR Products
Strange Engineering
Old 06-11-2003, 02:51 PM   #7
Axman
Registered Member

If I can build disturbing rides then you go ahead with the disturbing jokes.
Old 06-11-2003, 03:38 PM   #8
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Smile

Quote:
well im glad some of you liked them. ive got a few more that i can post if you wish....
Post away. I'm putting together a collection . I'm the kinda guy that will go through a box of laffy taffy wrappers and read every one of the stupid jokes I can find. I also frequently either by myself or with some friends go to the movie rental and get the absolutely stupidest movie I can find and watch it for a good laugh (in memory of Mystery Science Theatre 3000)
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Old 06-11-2003, 04:07 PM   #9
Pokey 5.0

Quote:
Originally posted by Fox Body
I also frequently either by myself or with some friends go to the movie rental and get the absolutely stupidest movie I can find and watch it for a good laugh (in memory of Mystery Science Theatre 3000)
kinda like Killer Clowns From Outer Space or Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes? lol

Tony
NMRA P/S #5131

CMP Racing
Flaming River
Pakman Motorsports
Belden Inc.
UPR Products
Strange Engineering
Old 06-11-2003, 09:54 PM   #10
Axman
Registered Member

MST3K was awesome! Too bad it's not around other than reruns. My ex thought it was stupid. But as you now know that's one reason she's my ex.
Old 06-11-2003, 10:14 PM   #11
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Quote:
kinda like Killer Clowns From Outer Space or Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes? lol
HA! LOL.

WHOA, man, that's scarry how you were thinking the same thing I was thinking . Killer Clowns from Outer Space was one of the ones that started it all for me so it is kinda dear to my heart. Also, Hobgoblins, Humanoids from the Deep, Piranha II, Carnivor, The Brain That Wouldn't Die, Mitchell, Ticks, and many many other really "High Quality" (that's what we refer to them as) movies... Many times, if you pay attention, you can see a boom mic come into the frame every once in a while I can tell you for sure, not once have I ever been disatisfied with a High Quality movie.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video

Old 06-13-2003, 12:43 PM   #12
Pokey 5.0

Quote:
Originally posted by Fox Body
HA! LOL.

WHOA, man, that's scarry how you were thinking the same thing I was thinking . Killer Clowns from Outer Space was one of the ones that started it all for me so it is kinda dear to my heart. Also, Hobgoblins, Humanoids from the Deep, Piranha II, Carnivor, The Brain That Wouldn't Die, Mitchell, Ticks, and many many other really "High Quality" (that's what we refer to them as) movies... Many times, if you pay attention, you can see a boom mic come into the frame every once in a while I can tell you for sure, not once have I ever been disatisfied with a High Quality movie.

oh, thats so awesome. i totally forgot about the brain that wouldnt die! hollywood needs to start making them high quality movies again! it'd sure as hell be better than the "Slo and Aggravated" movies!!!!!!!

Tony
NMRA P/S #5131

CMP Racing
Flaming River
Pakman Motorsports
Belden Inc.
UPR Products
Strange Engineering