MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-09-2003, 10:34 PM   #1
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Default Whats up?

hey everyone...been away for awhile, I started up my own forum...mostly norcal carguys...just checking in to say hi and see what some of my old peeps are up to...btw, anyone in the norcal area is invited to attend our carshow/meet...You can read about it here...and then at my site. Thanks!

http://forums.mustangworks.com/showt...threadid=37092

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 01:07 AM   #2
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Hey man, haven't seen you here in ages. How've you been? Thought you forgot about us. Take off your shoes and stay a while...you could at least visit us every once in a while.
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 01:41 AM   #3
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

yea, I visit occaisionaly and check up...I like the kill section and the tech sections...The lounge gets like no traffic though, and Im more of a talkative guy...so I always stick more to mustangworld.com where there is less quality but more quantity. Also, my own forum keeps me pretty busy. My GT is VERY highly modded at this point though. Here's a pic of it:

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Old 06-10-2003, 01:41 AM   #4
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

Sup dude, long time no see

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 02:26 AM   #5
MidNiteBlu 5.0
I got something to say

Nice to see ya back man! Your car is looking pretty damn sweet!
1987 Toyota Pickup
Ricer Haters Club Member #33

Want a custom gauge cluster for your Vintage Mustang?
www.jmeenterprises.com
MidNiteBlu 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 10:24 AM   #6
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Thumbs up

Cool! Nice specs on the stang, man. How many lbs does the vortech push? Any 1/4 mile times or are you keeping them to yourself?

Only thing new with me is that I bought a '92 GT (manual) and I'll probably be getting some new heads and a stall converter for the '79. Looking for 13s flat or high 12s would be nice. Gonna start doing some more weight reductions now that it's not my daily driver anymore.
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Old 06-10-2003, 11:58 AM   #7
blue00gt
Mustang Addict

What's happenin', Stoplight? Good to see you're not slacking on the mods there. I'll have to check out your site when I get some time.
blue00gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2003, 12:47 PM   #8
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Fox Body
Cool! Nice specs on the stang, man. How many lbs does the vortech push? Any 1/4 mile times or are you keeping them to yourself?

Only thing new with me is that I bought a '92 GT (manual) and I'll probably be getting some new heads and a stall converter for the '79. Looking for 13s flat or high 12s would be nice. Gonna start doing some more weight reductions now that it's not my daily driver anymore.
Im running the stock 8lbs right now...but I just picked up a power pipe, some longtubes, and an o/r X pipe...Im hoping for 365-380 at the wheels. No quarter mile times...Im more of a "from a roll" type racer than anything else (no, not cause I cant drive, lol, I just find it more fun). Cool pick up on the 92. Weight reduction is fun. I love finding more and more useless shiet to take out of the GT

Blue00gt, check out the site man! Its the place to be for norcal stangers

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Old 06-10-2003, 10:31 PM   #9
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by StoplightWarrior
Im running the stock 8lbs right now...but I just picked up a power pipe, some longtubes, and an o/r X pipe...Im hoping for 365-380 at the wheels. No quarter mile times...Im more of a "from a roll" type racer than anything else (no, not cause I cant drive, lol, I just find it more fun). Cool pick up on the 92. Weight reduction is fun. I love finding more and more useless shiet to take out of the GT
LOL. Yeah. Sheesh, man, your car must be one potent stang on the road.... and 8lbs is better than none . I guess I assumed you already had the longtubes...but cool that you got them now. Those should help open her up quite nicely Yeah, I was just wondering about 1/4-mile times to kinda gauge the car comparatively. That's gotta be a super fun ride. I don't usually go by Street Racers Corner as often as Windsor Power and BOL, but I'll be looking forward to your kill stories in SRC.

Take care... thanks for dropping by...

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video

Old 06-14-2003, 01:34 AM   #10
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Fox Body
LOL. Yeah. Sheesh, man, your car must be one potent stang on the road.... and 8lbs is better than none . I guess I assumed you already had the longtubes...but cool that you got them now. Those should help open her up quite nicely Yeah, I was just wondering about 1/4-mile times to kinda gauge the car comparatively. That's gotta be a super fun ride. I don't usually go by Street Racers Corner as often as Windsor Power and BOL, but I'll be looking forward to your kill stories in SRC.

Take care... thanks for dropping by...
Hoping for mid 12's around 110 on drag radials....i'll keep everyone posted.

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Old 06-14-2003, 01:47 AM   #11
aford50lx
Registered Member

Nice GT,im fairly new to this forum,but ive posted some stuff.Just recently blew my motor,but im working on getting a 460. Ive just got a whole lot of stuff on my plate for right now,with getting married and my dad in the hospital and all.but my baby will ride again,just got to put it all on hold for now,hey thanks again for the kind words to the post i put up.