MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-14-2003, 05:51 PM   #1
OnMy3rdStang
Registered Member

Default Its been a while! Update.

Wow it seems like its been eons since Ive posted on here. Anyway, I think last time I was on here I mentioned that my mom and dad split up and he moved out. Well they got a divorce and it should be final in a few days.
My mom met a new guy and are engaged. Hes a cool guy. They are moving to Phoenix, Arizona this week. John (my moms fiance) is already there and my mom is leaving this weekend.
Also looks like I will be joining them. My mom wants me to go live with them sooooooo bad. She told me to think about it and that she would do anything she could to help me go back to school. Which means Ill be trying for UTI for automotive mechanic and ford FACT and hopefully some performance classes too.
She also said that she'd help me with a new car since I dont want to drive out there and I really want another mustang and best of all I get my pitbull puppy I been wanting for so long
But I am really nervous about bieng in a whole new area. Meeting new friends, taking the drivers license test over, and getting used to not being able to be with my bf Rich. I think though when I graduate I will go back to Missouri or my home state of Louisana.
I wont be moving for another few more months.
My dad is enjoying his free time fishing, hunting and partying LOL he'll be moving into my moms old apartment.
Who all is from the Phoenix area? Maybe ya could give me a tour! lol j/k
haley
Old 06-14-2003, 05:56 PM   #2
OnMy3rdStang
Registered Member

Oh yeah I bought a 88 turbocoupe for Shorty and in the next few weeks she'll be gettin turbo'd and all the goodies. we're thinkikng she'll run at least in the 14's.
While Im away in AZ my bf is gonna take care of her.