MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-22-2002, 06:25 AM   #21
PKRWUD

WTF?????

Sky, I've been to your Dad's pad (same house, right?). It's in a nice neighborhood in a nice town. Sh** like that doesn't go down in Ojai!!! Oxnard maybe, but Ojai??? No way. This was definately an inside job. Only a complete idiot or a close associate would go that far inland, severely limiting their escape options, and pull off a home invasion robbery like that in that neighborhood, that time of night. I'm shocked.

Did they come in through the back? They must have. What ever happened to those killer bees you had back there?!?!? Dude, I can be at McDonalds in Oak View in 15 minutes, 24/7. If you even think you might know who did this, now or later, or are in any kind of situation like this again, you dam well better call me. I'll have my SKS back in about a month. I can find just about any vehicle, too, if you get a description. You need to call me when you read this. We need to talk. Seriously. 650-2663

Very Pissed-Off
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2002, 07:40 AM   #22
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Erm...maybe you shouldn't meet up with guns at the McDonalds and go after guys with Uzis...seems a little brash to me and is an invitation for a conspiracy charge.... Just a thought....

Either way, I totally agree with you getting a gun, and I know you won't do anything stupid with it. I would do the same thing, even though my parents are Brady Act supporting idiots.

What really burns me up is that in this day and age, if someone breaks into your house, and you shoot them when their back is turned, you could still go to jail for manslaughter. The court systems today in my opinion make a mockery of the word JUSTICE. I'm really sorry about what happened to your dad and I know how I would feel if it were my daddy....EFFING ENRAGED
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2002, 08:38 AM   #23
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Angry

wow sky that really sux big time, i hope they catch the scumbags,it's a shame you can't be safe in your own home,i wish your dad a speedy recovery,they really showed how smart they were by leaving a gun behind,if you get a gun be careful ,i have a couple ,but against a uszi i wouldnt even try, unless they didnt see me,good luck man ,i hope they catch the************* soon,real soon.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2002, 10:46 AM   #24
89LXFLEA
Registered Member

Unhappy

Sorry to hear about that SKY.
good luck with your dad and finding
the skumbags that did this..
becareful with your gun.
89LX 302 C4 4:10GEAR X CAM,GT40
IRON HEADS,PERFORMER RPM 650
HOLLEY NO STALL YET, GRIFFEN RADIATOR,MAC EQUAL LENGTH SHORTIES,H-PIPE,PRO DUMPS NOW
IT IS A LITTLE FASTER AT 12.94@106.38
RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER # 47
89LXFLEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2002, 02:35 PM   #25
Skyman
I need 110mph Trap Speed!

Yeah its really shocking. Someone had to leak that we had money in the house and that it was unlocked and insecure. We have some suspicions now so well see how things unfold.

I guess the UZI was registered to some guy in Ventura. And instead of gettin a search warrant the cops go there and the lady closes the door in their face, so NOW they are going for a search warrant. What horrible police work.

We were calling the detectives all day yesturday and they were "On their Day off"

Were putting in an alarm system and a dog, im trying to convince my dad not to move.

Skyler

RIP
----
1993 Notch w/ 98 4V 4.6 Fasttt...

-1989 Saleen Mustang #406-
12.32@109

-1999 Black Cobra Coupe-
JBA Shorties, Bassani Cat-X, Magnaflow 3", Pulleys, 85mm Pro-M, Ported Intake, Soild Rear w/ 4.30s, Tubular Front End, X2C arms, 13lb batt, few others.
Skyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2002, 04:13 PM   #26
NoSlow5.0
YOU HAVE NO MARBLES!!!!!!

Angry

Oh my God Sky!! I am furious for you!! Having my p[lace broken into was nothing compaired to this. I am seriously angry over this right now. If i ever found the people that did something like that to my family i would end up in jail and they woul;d end up on a slab! Don't do anything i would do. We love ya man and hope fro the best. Leaving the gun there!!?? Sounds like winners to me Good luck finding those punks, and don't bloody them up too bad! Jonathan
NoSlow5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2002, 04:40 PM   #27
Rebel79
News Editor

Sky,

Sorry to hear about your old place and about your Dad. I hope this situation brings you to on better terms.

I don't think purchasing a firearm would solve anything. I am al for guns, but think about it, these guys had UZI's!!!!! How would a shotgun or handgun compete with a fully automatic weapon? It wuld have just gotten you or your dad killed.
Rebel Racing. Home of Bay Area Mustangs
Rebel79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2002, 05:21 PM   #28
Stang Runner
Registered Member

(If someone breaks into your house, and you shoot them when their back is turned) Well not always about 10 miles from here I guy Shot and killed a Drunk Guy that was tunning the door nob and the rear slider door on his house. Dont ask me How But the Guy got off with out any thing at all.
Sky I Hope the lead Pans Out and they get something they Can use to get the guys. And IF they say the Gun OOO it was stole MY @#$#@ it was why did they not report it stolen.
Well I hope it all goes good.
Engine: steel mounts, Under drive pulleys, K&N, GT-40 Intake ported Lower, No power steering, No A/C, Mac cold intake, 65MM TB, 255 Fuel pump, 24's, AFR 165 58cc, Rocker Arms 1.7with the stock Cam, 1 5/8 short headers, offRoad X-pipe
Drive Train: 3.55, T-5 with a Pro 5.0 shifter
12.656@107.71MPH See It at www.T-racing.com/mustang.htm
Stang Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2002, 09:57 PM   #29
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

Man sky that is ******* bullshit. I say find the fuckers that did this and get them back
just don't leave any trails that leed back to you.

just don't do anythnig to rash to get yourself put into prison or anyhting. the people who the uzi was registered to was it anybody you knew?

See if the cops can handle it first and if they can't get the job done then thats when you do their job for them and clean up the streets
Old 01-23-2002, 04:42 PM   #30
Skyman

Its nice to hear from all of you. Hopefully some of this mystery is going to unravel. I'll let you all know what has happened as I find out more.

Skyler

RIP
----

12.32@109

-1999 Black Cobra Coupe-
JBA Shorties, Bassani Cat-X, Magnaflow 3", Pulleys, 85mm Pro-M, Ported Intake, Soild Rear w/ 4.30s, Tubular Front End, X2C arms, 13lb batt, few others.
Old 01-23-2002, 09:16 PM   #31
exgmguy
Registered Member

Sky, I just read this post. That is ******' nuts. I agree with Chris that is was an inside job. Stupid gangster-muthafuka's. If they are the real-deal criminal robber types, they probably won't get caught. If they are wanna-be hoodlums they will get pinched.

I would also think that with an armed robbery/assault they would show up at the registered gun owners house WITH THE SEARCH WARRANT IN HAND!!!!!!
exgmguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2002, 12:44 AM   #32
FrankenStang
Registered Member

Skyler,man i'm really sorry to hear your story.There's nothing that P***** me off more than hearing stories about cowards that hide in the dark behind masks.I hope your dad is doing fine,and you help him through this .Be careful and don't take things in your own hands(wouldn't want anything to happen to such a loyal member).Hang in there.

96gt (with 99 2v engine)
FrankenStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2002, 01:23 PM   #33
7000rpmisheaven
Registered Member

Default How much is that Uzi worth

I am sorry to hear what hapened. Before you go kill the registered gun owner think about this. It seems odd to me that at a robbery you would leave a gun behind. I have no idea how much an uzi costs. I would guess at least a few hundred dollars.

Also I don't know how much they stole from you and its none of my business. Unless they stole like 20 G's from you, a few hundred dollars is still alot of money.

What I am saying is maybe the uzi left behind was stolen. Maybe the robbers stole it from someone they knew and left it behind on purpose. It would lead you to believe that someone other than themselves did it.

I know this may be far fetched but its possible. I know that if i was you i would be so mad that i wouldn't be thinking straight.
milodon water pump, FMS 9mm wires, aluminum driveshaft, king cobra clutch
7000rpmisheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2002, 02:54 PM   #34
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

An Uzi is worth $500+, but I'm sure the police took that.
1BAD89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2002, 03:02 PM   #35
7000rpmisheaven
Registered Member

Default of course the police took it

My point is that, if i am robbing someone my uzi isn't going to leave my hand. It just seems a little too clumsy for a robber (obviously desperate for money) to leave a $500 gun behind.
Old 01-24-2002, 04:25 PM   #36
DRASTiK
Registered Member

sounds like somebody needs an *** whoopin. Unfortunately all you can legally do is sit and wait. THAT SUCKS. I am sorry this happened man.
Dave
DRASTiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2002, 06:09 PM   #37
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

Quote:
My point is that, if i am robbing someone my uzi isn't going to leave my hand. It just seems a little too clumsy for a robber (obviously desperate for money) to leave a $500 gun behind.
A lesson in Robbing 101:
Rule #367
You never rob a house with a gun registered in your name.

And if it is stolen in the first place what's the big deal in leaving it? I'm sure they did this to throw off the police, or possibly out of stupidity, or maybe they were in a hurry and just left it on accident because " they were running out of time". Most "pro" robbers aren't desperate for money, they are just greedy.
Old 01-25-2002, 08:41 AM   #38
7000rpmisheaven
Registered Member

Default I can't stand arrogance

Most "pro" robbers aren't desperate for money? I guess you can say that because you know most of them? And if the gun was stolen it does not me it has no value. It is still worth 500 bucks stolen or not.

I did not intend to state anything as fact in my post. I only meant to say was seemed logical in my opinion.
Old 01-25-2002, 11:16 AM   #39
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

Quote:
It is still worth 500 bucks stolen or not.
It might be worth $500 new, but not on the street. Professional robbers that are really serious, most of them aren't desperate for money, they are just greedy. I'm not going to argue about anything with you, this is sky's thread and this is a serious matter, PM if you want to chat about how much a guns worth.
Old 01-25-2002, 12:42 PM   #40
Skyman

Yeah I definatly figured the gun was stolen and that is why it was left behind.

The registered owner of the gun said he had no idea it was even missing, so the cops are going from there w/ him on who could have possibly stolen it.

Skyler

RIP
----

12.32@109

-1999 Black Cobra Coupe-