MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 09-24-2001, 10:00 PM   #1
82 GT
Import Slayer

Post Read it and weep Osama bin laden !!!

President Bush's (unedited) Rough Draft:>> Good evening my fellow Americans.>> First, I want to pass on my condolences to the people> of New York and all Americans that are hurting in this> tragic time. You can rest assured that anything and> everything that can be done to assure the safety of> our country will be done. This is the greatest country> in the world and we will get through this trying time.> Now is the time for all people to set aside our petty> differences and show the world that no one or nothing> can destroy the fortitude of the American people.>> To the people responsible for today's tragedy, I say> this: Are you ******* kidding me? Are the turbans on> your heads wrapped too tight? Have you gone too long> without a bath? Do you not know who you are ******* > with? Americans are so hungry to kill, that we shoot> at each other every day. We will relish that> opportunity for new targets for our aggression.>> Have you forgotten history? What happened to the last> people that started ******* around with us? Remember> the little yellow bastards over in Japan?> We slapped them all over the Pacific and roasted about> 2 million of them in their own back yard. That's what> we in America call a big *** barbecue. Ever seen Texas> on a map? Ever wonder why it's so big? Because we> wanted it that way, Mexico started jacking around with> the Alamo and now they cut our lawns. England? We sent> them packing. Ask your buddy Saddam about ******* with> the good 'ole USA. The only reason he got away the> first time is because it's too hard to shoot someone> when you're doubled over laughing at them. Our> soldiers aren't trained to laugh and shoot at the same> time. Now he couldn't stop a pack of cub scouts from> taking over his shitty little country. Trust us,> Afghanistan will end up a giant kitty litter box. Go> ahead and try to hide, Bin Laden. There's not a hole> deep enough or a mountain high enough that's going to> keep your camel riding asses safe. We will bomb every> inch of the country that harbors him, his camps and> any place that looks and even smells like he was> there. Hell, we might even drop a few bombs on people> that have pissed us off in the past. This is America.> We kick *** . This is what we do. Go ahead and laugh> now, but the Tomahawks are coming and we will smoke> your sorry asses.>> God bless America!>>>>>

------------------
'82 GT 351W C-4,BBK headers,Carter 625 carb,Comp.Cam,Flowmaster exhaust.
1988 GT...T-5,bone stock
82 GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2001, 10:13 PM   #2
69fastback
IRAQ VET

To bad he couldn't have really given that speech.
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2001, 11:51 PM   #3
mustang marty gt

Thumbs up

i nominate you for gw bush'es speech writer vote # 1, just don't have this election , in florida.

------------------

[This message has been edited by mustang marty gt (edited 09-25-2001).]
Old 09-25-2001, 12:42 AM   #4
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

I didnt fully read your speech, just skimmed through it.

I could just imagine the pres reading that speech .

What gets me is all these "College Kids" having peace sit ins and crap protesting any kind of retaliation. What do these dumb kids think this is?????? Vietnam!

I heard a few this weekend at Barnes & Noble and they just burned my *** . They seem to forget that Vietnam was a whole diffrent situation, we didnt have any REAL bussiness bieng over there. In this Case, we were attacked. ON AMERICAN SOIL. AMERICAN EVERYDAY AVERAGE JOES DIED. ON AMERICAN SOIL.

I actually thought about joining a branch of the armed forces, still am.

Okay, I got off the subject alittle.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2001, 04:10 AM   #5
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Thumbs up

(disregarding the minor racial/ethnic negatives...)

I think that is how most people feel (including myself). Imagine Americans' jaws hanging wide open if Bush had given that speech instead of the one he really gave!

-----------------------------------------
351W-powered 1979 Ford Mustang notchback
Stock 5.8L under custom made 4" cowl, C4 w/ shift kit
Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake
1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, Al driveshaft
2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters
Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 255/60/15 Eagle GT II
Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s
14 x 4” K&N air filter. Only a couple of weeks b4 Project FOX begins!!!

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2001, 08:55 AM   #6
82 GT
Import Slayer

Actually, I got that speech in an email I received the other day.I just thought I would pass it on to rhis board. I think American moral would be sky high if Bush actually gave a speech like that one.

------------------
'82 GT 351W C-4,BBK headers,Carter 625 carb,Comp.Cam,Flowmaster exhaust.
1988 GT...T-5,bone stock
82 GT is offline   Reply With Quote