MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 11-11-2002, 04:26 PM   #1
DAN-MAN
Confederate Cowboy

Angry Dishonesty sucks.

I'd thought that I'd post this on here. I don't see how it's relevant to anything, but here we go.

Some friends of mine are over from Australia for a year. The husband of the family drives trucks and has come over here to work. Well, after coming over here, they went through the necessary stuff to get settled in. There house isn't the best thing in the world. When they went to get a car the guy that sold it to them sold them a clunker. These poor people didn't know the difference. Then one day the wife went to get her hair cut. The barber told here that is customary to tip after getting their hair cut. (WTF?!) While she was there the barber told her that she had some New Zelander's in and that they tipped very well. Then the company that the guy works for has screwed him over some and he's trying to see if he can get his work visa changed for a different company. And, for the tip of the iceberg, this lady has two kids that are in school. On Sept. 11 one of their teachers told them that they didn't have to wear red, white, and blue (or something like that) to school since they were from Australia. Now what the **** does that mean? People from all sorts of countries lost people on 9/11, including Australia.

What I'm getting at is that the world has become a cruel place for some. People will take advantage, lie, or steal or whatever to a person anymore. They just don't care and this is a perfect example of what I just said ('cept for the lying part).

Some f*ckers just need their asses whooped bad.

Just ranting and needed to vent.

Daniel.

RHC MEMBER #25
DAN-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 04:58 PM   #2
PKRWUD

FWIW, I always tip my stylist.

I lived in Australia, and I can tell you first hand, that they are VERY trusting people. I am sorry to hear that they are getting the run-around. Why did they come here in the first place? Hell, I'd still live there if I hadn't been "asked" to leave the country.

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 05:58 PM   #3
DAN-MAN
Confederate Cowboy

Quote:
originally posted by pkrwud
FWIW, I always tip my stylist.

I lived in Australia, and I can tell you first hand, that they are VERY trusting people. I am sorry to hear that they are getting the run-around. Why did they come here in the first place? Hell, I'd still live there if I hadn't been "asked" to leave the country.

Take care,
~Chris
Work. I mentioned that in the first post.

Daniel.

RHC MEMBER #25
DAN-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 06:19 PM   #4
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Yeah people do suck. Really they do.

It IS customary to tip barbers and hair-stylists here, but it's kind of rude to mention it.
Old 11-11-2002, 06:37 PM   #5
vetteeatr
Registered Member

Man Guys Im Only 20 but in the last few years sadly i have realized the huge amount of people that are dishonest and ruthless to get what they want.

I dont know how it was 50 years but i imagnie somethign like my dad is like and i kdian modeled myself after him in damn near every aspect.

Whats really sad is it sure isnt gettign any better.

It also drives me nuts about how girls and guys and relationships in general have cahnged for hte wrose by far its ridiculous.

Its like yeah im 12 lets go ****.

sex is liek nothing.

sex comes before true love and allt aht stuff.

Sadly i didnt realize this and now i have a kid ****** ( Long Ugly story involving my poor totalled car 14 tickets and no license.)

The world has changed hard core or at least in the US and morals have basically been completely lost.

and its bad as well because people seem to think they have to becomehat jstu to basicalyl survive and fit in and ive seen some of the best peopel on earth become what i consider a disgrace to humanity.

I rememebr iw s at a flea marker sellign soem items as i do sfor some easy cash sometimes and somoene over paid me well i ws liek talkgin to antoehr vendor and i called the guy back. told him he overpaid me and liek everyone was like WTF people dont do that. Like about 8 peopel came up and was like man you are a good guy i know like noone that would do that. Sad

Also im scared to death to even get another girl or have sex or make friends cause everyone is 2 faced nowadays it seems or "change their mind" but seemingly have no regret whatsoever.

Its a shame

World Windsor Sr.'s, Harland sharpe rockers, 3.73 gears, pulleys, no ac, hurst shifter, 10:1 pistons, BBK full length headers and H-pipe with flows.

Under extensive work for porting and fly cutting to accept my new cam and to match my soon to have systemax intake *DROOL*

Best E.T. 13.20 with edelbrock RPM intake and 70mm TB
vetteeatr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 07:51 PM   #6
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Quote:
Originally posted by PKRWUD
I always tip my stylist.
You have a sylist? don't you just call them barbers? Stylist sounds wussy for a guy.

And yes the world is a shitty place sorry to say, everyone will screw you for a nickle if they can. But you know what, there is always a good country called Canada. Although it's sad cause we're starting to fall apart aswell. We had a lady last year who was "homeless", she sat on the corner downtown and pretended she was very ill and collected money for years. As the story goes along, they investigated her and she lived in a very rich part of Toronto, had a beautiful condo, big screen tv, leather couches, it was extreamly nice. She was considered one of the biggest frauds. Just makes you sick when you see so many real homeless people out there and you have to think are they really homeless. But I guess it's only going to get worse before it gets better. Sad but true...

§am.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 07:57 PM   #7
PKRWUD

Quote:
Originally posted by 1969Mach1
You have a sylist? don't you just call them barbers? Stylist sounds wussy for a guy.
"Stylist" is more respectful. Besides, those of us with hair go to stylists. When your hair is shorter than your pinky, you go to a barber.

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 08:15 PM   #8
69fastback
IRAQ VET

I have always thought it was a world known thing to tip the barber. I have gotten my hair cut an many different countries and have always left a tip. I feel bad if i don't I just don't like being rude.

Yes the world has gone to hell it is just the way people are today. It seems like the cool thing to do these days is to be a jerk off. It is just not cool to be polite and honest in todays society. It is hard to be that way cuz most people will just try to take advantage off you. It sucks but there are good people in this world and i just surround myself with them.
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote