MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 09-23-2002, 12:47 PM   #1
Mustanguy

Unhappy Back in South Dakota

I just wanted to update ya'll on this whole deal.

I'm back in south dakota 30 some days after I arrived in Texas...

Little did I know,that a person that I have known for the last 5 years was so far behind on her bills...little did I know she was getting phone calls from other men,even when I arrived there,this was a ongoing occurance.

She was given papers monday saying she must leave her house as she is at least 4 payments behind,,,,,,,her ex-boyfriend is takin her to court for custody of his 2 kids as well.

She needs to get her life straightened out,I've helped her wwith so many bills throughout the last 5 years while I was living in south dakota,..I guess the strangest thing of the whole deal is,she told me countless times she's confused and doesn't know what she wants,all of this after I've spent 5 years knowing her and the kids that she has.

I will move on,but at this time,I just have a helluva time understanding how a person can live such a mixed up life as she has lived and I really knew nothing about.
Old 09-23-2002, 01:00 PM   #2
silver_pilate
DURKA DURKA!!

Sorry to hear that, man. Getting your expecatitions shot down like a B-29 with a flack cannon is never fun. Move on and keep the chin up.

If you ever come down to my part of Texas again, give a hollar.

--nathan
'91 GT, Coast 347, 9.5:1 compression, full intake, Wolverine 1087 cam, exhaust, Keith Craft ported Windsor Jr. Irons (235 cfm intake, 195 cfm exhaust), AOD, PI 3500 converter, Lentech valve body, 3.73's (4.10's in the works), and Yokohama ES100's out back.

Daily Car: '04 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6MT
silver_pilate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2002, 01:10 PM   #3
Mustanguy

silver_pilate

Ya,I've spent so much time on this whole relationship,and to have it come to this point,it's been very hard on me.I put my heart into everything that I do in life,everything.

I wanted so much to meet ya'll from Texas,I will say this,I will be back down to meet you Texas folks
Old 09-23-2002, 01:20 PM   #4
silver_pilate
DURKA DURKA!!

Man, I'm the same way. When I go in, I usually dive into the deep end with concrete slippers. It'll take a while, but you've gotta pick yourself up and carry on. Time really does heal. God bless you, bud, and I'll say a prayer for you.

--nathan
'91 GT, Coast 347, 9.5:1 compression, full intake, Wolverine 1087 cam, exhaust, Keith Craft ported Windsor Jr. Irons (235 cfm intake, 195 cfm exhaust), AOD, PI 3500 converter, Lentech valve body, 3.73's (4.10's in the works), and Yokohama ES100's out back.

Daily Car: '04 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6MT
silver_pilate is offline   Reply With Quote