MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 02-14-2001, 02:57 PM   #1
Stang_Crazy
It's never clean enough!

Post what to do, what to do...

Hey guys I have a problem. I have been going out with my girlfriend for 18 months now but we never get along anymore. She gets mad when I go out with my friends because she thinks they will influence me to cheat on her. She is gorgeous but thinks I'll still cheat. We were talking the other day and she said that if I ever break up with her she will "hire someone to kill me".

When she said this, I looked into her eyes and she wasn't lying. I know she would never do anything that psycho but it still worries me because I know she will still do something...maybe to the stang. I don't know what to do.

We talk about moving in together and someday being married but I'm only 20 and she's 18. Wayyyy too young to be having those thoughts. We have kind of stopped spending time with each other and I don't have the same feelings for her that I used to. Sorry about the rambling but I'm kinda stuck in a situation and I don't know what to do. Advice needed.

------------------
91 GT AOD
Ultra Blue Metallic
3.73's, flows,
PI Converter, 14.71@91.78mph
2.11 60'

Stang_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2001, 05:33 PM   #2
1989GT
Registered Member

DON'T MOVE IN WITH HER!!!! I have a friend that has a girl just like that. But she's ugly...anyway once she moved in, he has to lie to get out of the house. And I really don't see too much of him anymore. IMO no girl is worth that. If you don't like her let her go...I'm not sure what to tell you man but I fear for the stang.

------------------
89GT,T-5Z, D.S.S. 306 shortblock w\main support, B-303 cam, Cobra intake, GT40P heads, 1.72rr, MAC "P" headers, MAC off-road H-Pipe, MAC true-fit w\tips, 373's...and the list goes on!
Throttle Junkie Powered by Ford!
12.824 @ 107.05 MPH
PVT Blankenship leaving for BCT 14MAR01
MOS 67 Romeo

1989GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2001, 06:36 PM   #3
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Lightbulb

So you got this "gorgeous" girl and don't know what to do. Some advice: don't take her for granted. Know when you have something good and don't screw it up.

Now, if she threatened you about leaving her...., very plainly, don't play that game. I would have to (in one way or another) make her understand (nothing physical) never to threaten you with crap like that. That's not a joke issue.

"because, no one’s really gonna be free until nerd persecution ends." ---Revenge of
the Nerds

-------------------------------
'79 Mustang Coup
4" Cowl
Weld wheels (15x6;15x8)
Stock 5.8L
C4 w/ shift kit
1.5" MAC full length headers
Holley 750 CFM
Edelbrock intake
2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters
8.8" Rear end w/ 2.73:1 gears (sucks!) (awaiting installation of 3.55s)
Front: 225/60/15 Rear: 255/60/15 Eagle GT II
14 x 4" K&N air filter (getting the Xtreme setup soon)
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2001, 01:28 AM   #4
mustangII460
Factoy Five Roadster

Tell her,"If you kill me I will never speak to you again."

Any one who says things like this needs help. They probibly wont get any, so my advice is to dump her and move on. She will only get worse.

Usually the person who is so darn possesive is the one who is cheating.
mustangII460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2001, 03:22 AM   #5
Mach 1
Registered Member

She has some emotional problems that she will have to work out on her own. Dump her now. If it isnt working, move on. No need to drag it out, especially with her attitude. You can try to help her, talk to her, etc...but if she is seriously messed up, she might need professional help.

------------------
1993 GT/AOD
'93 Mustang GT
Mach 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2001, 12:14 PM   #6
Stang_Crazy
It's never clean enough!

You hit the nail right on the head MustangII460. She is always trying to take me away from my friends and is always worries that I am cheating. I always told her not to have a guilty conscience(sp?). We talked last night and she said I can't break up with her but i think after a little bit of time she will move on.

As far as the car goes, last year around May while my sister had the stang at work, someone carved the word "h0e" in the driver side door right below the keyhole. My girl hates my sister with a passion and was at my sister's work earlier that night. I never found out who did it but I wouldn't put it past the drill sergent...oops, I mean my girlfriend

------------------
91 GT AOD
Ultra Blue Metallic
3.73's, flows,
PI Converter, 14.71@91.78mph
2.11 60'

Stang_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2001, 12:38 PM   #7
btr
Registered Member

Sounds like a trust problem. She doesn't trust you. Solve this if you want to keep her. If you want to dump her, I'd do it quickly and not tag her along.
btr is offline   Reply With Quote