MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-03-2003, 01:49 AM   #1
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Angry :\

WELL,
It took me 3 TIMES to download that, Induction. My damn computer kept locking up..(imagine that!) It was interesting....alot of my programs were good, but alot could have been better and one was not so good. I only did one quick fix thing, I'm gonna try the others later. Dont feel like messing w/ it now, cuz I know it will prolly just keep locking up...Cool site though! Thanks for the link.
and sometime, when I go to bed early enough, I'll run another Defrag...I know I'm WAY overdo!!!!

Thanks ya'll. TNT

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote