MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-14-2001, 06:11 PM   #21
gt lee

Well it is Christmas and New Years.

I say; take her out to a really nice dinner, maybe some dancing at a great place that's romantic and under the tree, complete the beautiful evening with a very sincere proposal of marriage with a box wrapped pretty (not in one that she would be able to tell before she opens it) and do your thing.

Of course that's just my idea and some might think I'm just being melancholy. I think you understand what I'm saying. I wish both of you all the love and the beginning of a wonderful life together,
Old 12-14-2001, 06:21 PM   #22
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Default Re: piss off

Quote:
Originally posted by 89 Cobra LX
:]I feel extremely lucky that I've been able to spend the last 4 1/2 years of my life with Jolene. That's why I'd like to spend the rest of my life with her.

just read the subject line of this post.

I've made my decision and I'm happy with it.
Yeah, that shows in your post, especially in the part about losing your hobbies and football days...You want to talk about forum soapboxes...we don't know you. All we know is what you post, and what you say. Your orginial post was definitely of a negative nature, and if it was supposed to be funny, I'm glad to say I neither understand nor share your sense of humor.

We did read it..."my life is over" When I first opened it, I was honestly prepared to read something about your car getting stolen, or some tragedy had befallen you, not that you were proposing to the love of your life...

Glad you're happy, just guess you're one of those "non-emotional" types. When this many people misunderstand your meaning, perhaps its worth it to re read your post next time, or better yet, dont post at all to us pud spanks
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2001, 12:25 AM   #23
347MOM
Registered Member

I love this one go do the box thing when you wrap box inside of another box and it gets smaller and smaller until it gets to the ring box!!! Or you can try this one get her a bouquet or flowers and have the ring inside or just laying on the flowers to were you can see the diamond!!!! If I think of any others I will let you know!! I hope that I helped in some way!!!!

Girls can too's August "Mare of the Month"
347MOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2001, 02:31 AM   #24
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Here's what you should do (Not really, this is NOT to be taken seriously. I know I'm about to get flamed BIG TIME here, but what the hell.)

You invite her over your house, tell her your going to make her dinner. She walks in, there's candles, dim lighting, soft music playing.

You all dance first. Then sit down to dinner. After the first few bites of something exotic, like Chinnese food from downtown, act like you hear something. Take a few more bites of the scrumptious food from China 1, and act like you hear something again. Wait a moment, look her in the eyes, take her hand......Give a little squeeze..............and Yell "The GD Damn Toilet is backed up again. Sh!t" Throw down your napkin, grab a plunger from somewhere nearby and run off to the bathroom. Make sure she see's the plunger.

When you go into the bathroom yell "Oh dear god, what the hell is that."

Make some plunging sounds. Yell some more, plunge some more, make you arm nice and yet, and your socks too (So they make that nice Squish sound) Yell something like you just won a great Victory over the Germans in WWII. Grab the ring, Run back in the room, with the plunger, act like your looking inside of the plunger part, grab the ring out of it with out her seeing what it is your taking out, throw the plunger in the sink, and say.

"I'll be damned with some of the things you find in the toilet now adays." Kneel down like your going to show her something, open you hand with the ring in it, look her in the eyes (If she hasnt left already.) and say. "You are the love of my life, your what fills my dark days with sunshine, and brightens my soul." Pause......."Will you marry me."

That would be a proposal neither of you will EVER forget.

Now on a serouis note, I'm sorry I dont have much advice to offer. Only thing I can say is, I wish you luck man. Glad your happy.

Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2001, 03:33 AM   #25
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

AAAAHHHHAHAHHAHAHA.......that was great Mercury.....but 89 Cobra LX, I don't recommend that! Hehe....

Definitely do the dinner thing....to a really expensive place....yeah I know you already spent the $5k....but, it's gotta be worth it....hehe....

Don't forget to dress unusually nice...so she notices....it will make her feel special.....I'm not really sure how you should actually pop the question....or where you should do it at.....but that's how I'd start it off.....
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2001, 08:44 AM   #26
rbatson

Thumbs down RE: PISS OFF

You make a statement about how you're not sure you want to get married and how you feel you have to "**** or get off the pot", that's the way I read it. Some people took you at exactly what you wrote. The folks here were offering you some advice and trying to be helpful to you. You come back with "PISS OFF".

I think that is one of the rudest things I've seen on this board.

I couldn't care less how you propose.