MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 07-26-2001, 03:51 PM   #21
Coupe Devil

A radio is nice but not that important to have a killin stereo. I remember a conversation I had with my dad one time. He said that when he was running around in his younger, wilder days noone had a good radio. He said it would be pointless because you wouldn't be able to hear it over the straight pipes and three dueces. I say cool.

I have a JVC cd player but thats it. I just got it to have the ability to listen to cds in the car. Since my tv doesn't have exhaust though, I have built a killer entertainment center. All Kenwood and BOSE.

------------------
'93 lx 4 banger, wrecked '90 lx 5.0, w/ t-5. .030 over fully ported and polihed (did that just to see if I could-first attempt at it).

Cocked, locked and ready to rock

Pony Power Forever
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2001, 04:29 PM   #22
MonsterTrosity
Registered Member

Lightbulb

I'd say it's worth while for me, only because I've spent about $1000 on stereo components in my entire lifetime. It's simple for me to install them, and remove them. I've gone through about ten cars now, and I always take my components with me. I always save my original head unit and speakers, because I know I'm going to put them back when I go to sell the car.

So, if your handy with that sort of thing, more power to ya.

My $.02

------------------
MonsterTrosity
MonsterTrosity is offline   Reply With Quote