MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-06-2002, 08:06 PM   #101
srv1
Get down.....

Question maybe Unit and Cbring are brothers?

here is something to think about(this is aimed at everyone). when you go to the store and you are in the magazine isle, pick up American car muscle magazine look through it, then pick up a Japanese mag. you see ads up the yahoo in both right? which has more performance mods ads? American. what has more tailights and wings? Japanese. which has women in it? they both do. which has women in the cars that they own? American. which one has "babes" displayed as toys in them?(trust me i like it but there are other magazines for that) Japanese. so you tell me who is the REAL auto enthusiasts is?

dont get me wrong, American mags have wings and crap in them too, just not as near as much as the Japanese mags do.

Yes rice is kind of racist, but i dont give 2 schits about it! im am not PC for the most part. Maybe some of you can watch Oprah to feel better about yourselfs?

Unit, if you really think MW is that bad(which you implied), then why do you stick around? why did you come back? dont get me wrong i dont want you to leave and i like posting with you, but it seems like you are whining(complaining, whatever you want to call it) a little. so let me see, your definition of "car enthusiasts" must mean your way is correct and everyone elses is wrong. your right, you do know more than i do!

Cbring, what did you really expect coming here? really, what? you think if you told is you are going to get a wing and a body kit with neons we would say:"right on Cbring, that sounds cool! you go dude!You rock!"? NOT! remember most here grew up around V8's, not 4 cylinders. That makes a difference.

AGAIN, ANY PICS OF YOUR CAR? WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT THIS VW IS ALL ABOUT! i asked you and you never answered!
Old 10-06-2002, 08:16 PM   #102
this is not cbring
Registered Member

i've posted a link to pics of my ride on 2 threads here.........

on this thread, you (i think) even replied to my comments i made in the very same post as the link, but here you are sir:

PICTURES OF MY VOLKSWAGEN
Old 10-06-2002, 08:30 PM   #103
srv1
Get down.....

Quote:
Originally posted by this is not cbring
i've posted a link to pics of my ride on 2 threads here.........

on this thread, you (i think) even replied to my comments i made in the very same post as the link, but here you are sir:

PICTURES OF MY VOLKSWAGEN
what threads? this is the first time i seen your car! it is very nice. notice, IT IS NOT RICE! would i own it? yep! i do like German cars! would i but it? only if it is a GTI which yours is.

BTW, i dont think anyone asked you how old you are(i think). how old are you?
Old 10-06-2002, 08:32 PM   #104
this is not cbring
Registered Member

i turn 24 on the 30th of this month
Old 10-06-2002, 08:38 PM   #105
srv1
Get down.....

i was just thinking. talking about rice, what about the 99 and up stangs with the fake hood scoop and fake side scoops? that is rice! make it functional and it no longer becomes rice. i hope some of you see what i am trying to say.
Old 10-06-2002, 10:21 PM   #106
PKRWUD

Quote:
Originally posted by srv1
i was just thinking. talking about rice, what about the 99 and up stangs with the fake hood scoop and fake side scoops? that is rice! make it functional and it no longer becomes rice. i hope some of you see what i am trying to say.
'99 and up??? How about every year of every American "muscle car". I can't think of one single line of "muscle car" in which at least one model didn't have fake scoops somewhere.

No. Like I said before, fake scoops don't make it a ricer, fake scoops in places where no one would ever put a real one in the first place, make it a ricer.

Rev-
I agree with you completely. When I was growing up, people were embarrassed to own a Datsun or a Toyota, and they were all referred to as "rice", both on 4 wheels and two. I also agree with you about how everybodies definition differs, and basically boils down to defining whatever it is they don't like. Again, that is why we did what we did with the Rice Haters Club. If you haven't seen the picture pages, you should. I really think you understand what those of us there are trying to say.

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2002, 10:32 PM   #107
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

the term rice burner's started with harley owner's against jap bike's, but on the car side, it mean's import or domestic with all kind's of sticker's , etc the scaffold rear wing, clear tailight's , on & on & on, plus the thug gangsta -bling bling king attitude.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote