MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2003, 04:31 PM   #41
b055
Registered Member

what? the only curse word i typed was *** and it was ****ed out..

like i said.. i dont care.. bring that chit to the track!!! i'll be their.

i am not arguing..

and only I determine when my case is closed!
Old 11-12-2003, 04:40 PM   #42
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

b055-Man why dont you just jump through the screen and whoop my @ss.

I am just phucking with you. if you have really low gears and run that kind of time thats great. My pockets are not deep enough to spray a 325 shot on an already blown stang. Anytime you have to worry about bringing a spare engine to the track you are obviously way deeper into drag racing than me.

Mustangworks doesnt suck cause of its members, I thought it was cause it took 40 seconds for a page to load. .

Just chill man its all good, the people that say we suck can meet me in the smack house
Old 11-12-2003, 06:00 PM   #43
b055
Registered Member

i'm not into whooping azz i'm into racing.. thats the name of the game.. and YES i want some of your 69, big blocked, roots blown, stang.. your profile says texas... thats not too far to pull for me one weekend.. maybe on a 3 day weekend close to a holiday..

i'm dead fcking serious about pulling their.. just PM me with details $$$ one of u needs to make this race worth their while..

and i hear the phrase "my buddy has a faster car" so much it makes me sick.. so i want to see u, YOUR car, TITLE in YOUR name, and we'll line em up! wanna race 10 X fine! but i dont race for free. maybe you'll take 5 and i'll take 5 end up even.. maybe not..

side note: to the duce or whatever is the 69 a fastback? i've always wanted to build a boss 429 69 stang like ford should have.. and yes i will race.... when/where?
Old 11-12-2003, 08:07 PM   #44
ultraflo
NX dealer-man

That timeslip is a F**king joke!!!

My car goes 8's ....wait, it goes 6's

93 LX
9.20 @ 147mph

03 Mach 1
12.39 @ 116mph
Old 11-12-2003, 08:24 PM   #45
b055
Registered Member

yeah ok whatever.. i dont argue with iddiots!
Old 11-12-2003, 08:43 PM   #46
ultraflo
NX dealer-man

Quote:
Originally posted by b055
i dont argue with idiots!
Cool... me neither.

93 LX
9.20 @ 147mph

03 Mach 1
12.39 @ 116mph
Old 11-12-2003, 08:48 PM   #47
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

boy's, i was at c-day 03, time bomb was the baddest car there, case closed, he offered an open challenge to anyone there, his car is for real, why would i lie, NO ONE took the challenge, not even the ac cobra's or the 03' cobra;s there, so back off brad is for real, his car is wicked, thank you, drive through please.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Old 11-12-2003, 09:03 PM   #48
ultraflo
NX dealer-man

UltraFlo proceeds to drive through...

I still think that timeslip is a joke.

93 LX
9.20 @ 147mph

03 Mach 1
12.39 @ 116mph
Old 11-12-2003, 09:16 PM   #49
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

ultraflo, the boy does have one of the baddest stang's i have seen in awhile, really it's wicked. , no lie, no one at c - day would take him on, true statement.

R H C- member # 1
Old 11-12-2003, 09:17 PM   #50
fiveohpatrol
I'd rather be basketweaving

Ryan, I agree the timeslip looks fake, but you gotta remember this guy lives in Tireburner's area of the states Where a whole family makes up one set of teeth, and your brother is also your mom. So I seriously doubt they have the most sophisticated track timing equipment.

I can't attest that the timeslip in question is real, but I do know this car has some serious balls.
Old 11-12-2003, 09:24 PM   #51
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by fiveohpatrol
Ryan, I agree the timeslip looks fake, but you gotta remember this guy lives in Tireburner's area of the states Where a whole family makes up one set of teeth, and your brother is also your mom. So I seriously doubt they have the most sophisticated track timing equipment.

I can't attest that the timeslip in question is real, but I do know this car has some serious balls.
hey drew, wtf, not funny, lol, we know our car's though, hey, my daughter lives below indy, my son - in - law, indy native is the biggest pickup truck, flannel shirt wearing, carrie's his gun in his belt alway's, hunting , fishing redneck i know, lol.
j/k with ya, but it's true. lol

R H C- member # 1
Old 11-12-2003, 09:33 PM   #52
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Quote:
...man i really see now why so many ppl talk bad about mustangworks really unbelieveable...
So????? So what? So we had about 5 people question you on your times and validity about the car and you can see why "so many ppl talk bad about MW"? Gimme a break. I could CARE LESS about what the people over at the "corral" think about MW...
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Old 11-12-2003, 10:07 PM   #53
ultraflo
NX dealer-man

I'm not doubting the existence or ET/MPH numbers of ol' boy's car... I just think that the timeslip is a poor excuse for one, lol.

Dude needs to chill, regardless.

93 LX
9.20 @ 147mph

03 Mach 1
12.39 @ 116mph
Old 11-12-2003, 11:18 PM   #54
b055
Registered Member

really folks listen.. i'm in no need of chilling cause internet squabbles don't make one damn difference to me. yadda yadda yadda.. and it wasnt corral that talked bad about MW it was SHORT BUS RACING!!! oh well i dont really fit in with their click of racers either.. considering they have a 408 powered stang thats barely mid 10's on a 200 shot, and wont take any advise from ppl much faster than them. but i guess as long as their custom paint jobs are much prettier than mine then it's ok.

anyway if u want to question the timslip THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO DO IT. meet me at a TRACK or call junkyard #1 speedway and talk to them about their timeslips. i'm not gonna sit here and argue about the quality of it. yeah at the 1/8th mile track that i run at close to tireburner the slips are a lot different. but they have always been this way at canton.. GO TO LS1.com and ask all the guys their i have raced... bain, blackvett, jersey, masterdebator, etc etc etc i usually run them at the junkyard.. show em the slip and ask if thats what the junkyards slip looks like and if they know me.. OR talk to the dozens of ppl on corral i've worked for or raced with... OR call the junkyard if YOUR so worried about it. or better yet.. MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!! or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm not in the business of quality control at the dragstrip.. so if u have an issue with a timeslip then u need to call them 601 855 0704 it's owned by a old black guy best time to call is sunday afternoon..
Old 11-12-2003, 11:21 PM   #55
b055
Registered Member

ultraflo... side note.. i see your from peoria or however the hell u spell it. do u know a little guy named bernie thompson that SAYS he knows a lot about cars and doesnt.. or a knockout beautiful girl named sherie roberts?
Old 11-12-2003, 11:35 PM   #56
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

It's true......canton's time slips sucks.

I just think Brad is a little preterbed that he's dumped so much money, blood, sweat, and tears into his car and people are saying it doesn't exist.

Dark.....you would believe 16lbs of boost and a 325 shot if you knew brad..........he's not right in the head.....kinda coo-coo

-Josh, aka the tireburner

1998 HD Electra Elide
Old 11-12-2003, 11:39 PM   #57
The Deuce
Registered Member

Quote:
really folks listen.. i'm in no need of chilling cause internet squabbles don't make one damn difference to me. yadda yadda yadda.. and it wasnt corral that talked bad about MW it was SHORT BUS RACING!!! oh well i dont really fit in with their click of racers either.. considering they have a 408 powered stang thats barely mid 10's on a 200 shot, and wont take any advise from ppl much faster than them. but i guess as long as their custom paint jobs are much prettier than mine then it's ok.

anyway if u want to question the timslip THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO DO IT. meet me at a TRACK or call junkyard #1 speedway and talk to them about their timeslips. i'm not gonna sit here and argue about the quality of it. yeah at the 1/8th mile track that i run at close to tireburner the slips are a lot different. but they have always been this way at canton.. GO TO LS1.com and ask all the guys their i have raced... bain, blackvett, jersey, masterdebator, etc etc etc i usually run them at the junkyard.. show em the slip and ask if thats what the junkyards slip looks like and if they know me.. OR talk to the dozens of ppl on corral i've worked for or raced with... OR call the junkyard if YOUR so worried about it. or better yet.. MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!! or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!or MEET ME AT THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm not in the business of quality control at the dragstrip.. so if u have an issue with a timeslip then u need to call them 601 855 0704 it's owned by a old black guy best time to call is sunday afternoon..
That chanting looks a lot like Josh's in the now closed thread about Eric.....

Rice Haters Club Member #13
Old 11-12-2003, 11:43 PM   #58
b055
Registered Member

i know i did some research when someone compared me to him earlier in this thread.. i ran across that post

i'm not coo coo
Old 11-12-2003, 11:49 PM   #59
The Deuce
Registered Member

Quote:
i know i did some research when someone compared me to him earlier in this thread.. i ran across that post

i'm not coo coo
hmm, did some "research" or was that a slip, junior

Rice Haters Club Member #13
Old 11-12-2003, 11:56 PM   #60
b055
Registered Member

lol i see what your saying.. look at my other thread.. i wanna race !!!!!!!!!!!! then u decide for yourself...