MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 07-21-2001, 02:37 AM   #1
BennyBoy

Post Goin' BIG TIME tomorrow!!!

I'm heading to Denver tomorrow morning for Mile High Nationals at Bandimere. Anyone else? I don't think there are hardly any members from around the Colorado/Nebraska/Kansas area.

It's kind of neat to get to see some of the drivers like John Force and them right there next to you. Walk around in all their pits and stuff. But when they are breaking in their engines that burns the crap out of your nose and throat from the burnt alcohol.

Not taking the Stang up there though. I'm still waiting for my Currie rearend to get here. The leaf springs have arrived, and today was exactly 3 weeks after I ordered the rear. And the guy said 2-3 weeks...dammit. It's alright though. I'm wouldn't be able to work on it this weekend anyways.

I need to go and get some sleep. I'm getting up at 5 and we're leaving at 6. Right now it's 1:30. Yeah...sleep time. Later.

------------------
'69 Coupe with 351W
=========================
Edelbrock RPM intake, Edelbrock RPM cam, Edelbrock 750 cfm carb, Edelbrock lifters, Edelbrock double roller timing chain, Edelbrock valve springs, Accel coil, Moroso Blue-Max wires, Hedman headers, 2 1/2" pipe, glasspacks, Flex fan, Lakewood traction bars, C4, 9" Currie on order, 290hp-stock heads
=========================
The Surgeon General didn't say anything about smoking your azz!!

Old 07-22-2001, 07:22 AM   #2
rbatson

Thumbs up

Cool. Hope you have a good time.