MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-07-2001, 01:57 PM   #1
90LxDroptop
Registered Member

Talking Gamecube kicks!

I got my gamecube awhile ago with tony hawk 3. It totally kicks. I picked up smash bros. melee on tuesday(by the way I work there.lol that's where I picked it up.) That game is so kickass. If any of you guys have a chance to play it....PLAY IT! you'll be hooked.
Old 12-07-2001, 02:12 PM   #2
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

I've always been a Nintendo Fan. I'm not to crazy about Sony, since I've had to get like 3 playstation 1's. They kept frying shortly after a year, and Sony was like TO BAD...BUY ANOTHER ONE.

I got so pissed off at one of them, I threw it out my window and yelled at it. While the nieghbors were having a family get together.

Resident Evil for the Game Cube looks like its going to be awesome. I downloaded the VIDEO GAME MOVIE Trailer for it, it looks 100% AWESOME.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 04:44 PM   #3
90LxDroptop
Registered Member

Default sweet

That kicks man! I didn't know they were making resident evil for it! I'm also a huge nintendo fan over sony playstation. The games rule...I can't wait till the gamecube comes out with Mario Kart, Donkey Kong Racing(Diddy Kongs racing was cool, you were able to peel out.lol), Metroid, a Mario game, STARFOX...But Smash bros. Melee takes the cake!