MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 07-18-2002, 04:20 PM   #1
Coupe Devil

Default I need a favor from EVERYONE...

Hello folks, I am calling in a huge favor from everymember of thsi board that can read this...

One of my best freiends ( Michelle Williams ) has just recently competed for a $100,000 dollar country music recording contract in Branson Mo. They way the contest works, fans go on the internet ( Go here ) and watch a video of the performers. She is performer 4... once you get to the web-site. You click on Fowler all night Sing on t he left hand side of the screen. When the next screen loads, she is in the video on the right side of the screen "FIRST HOUR VIDEO CONTESTANTS 1-5" Download this video if you want. (EXTREMELY LONG VIDEOS MOST ARE OVER AND HOUR LONG). You watch the videos and then call a phone number and simply vote for who you think should get the contract.. I am asking you folks to skip this part (unless you have broad band and just want to download and watch the videos) and just vote for my friend... I am asking alot I know, and you will be charged on your phone bill for a long distance phone call. IM sorry for this but im not runnin the show...If you chose to help me. The number is (615) 262-7981. If you call you simply say This is _____________(insert own name) and the town your from and I vote for contestant number 4, Michelle Williams....

I will truly appreciate your help on this. If you download the video and want to watch her. she starts singin at the 34 minute mark of the first video. First song Amazing grace..

Thank you very much

Bradley Jones

Built Ford Tough Moderator

Last edited by Coupe Devil; 07-18-2002 at 04:33 PM..
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2002, 04:27 PM   #2
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

I'll vote for her if she is the best. I don't want to turn a talent contest into a popularity contest.
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2002, 04:30 PM   #3
Coupe Devil

I understand and thank you...Also we only have until the 19th (tommorrow) to vote folks.

Thanks again
Brad

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2002, 05:05 PM   #4
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Brad I checked out the vids, and I couldn't vote for your pal bc I think the blonde chick in the red shirt on the second vid has a voice that is more to my liking. But, your friend has obvious talent, and I'm sure she has a good chance to "hit it big!" She's lucky to have a friend like you that takes an interest in her career
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote