KiltedBanshees93GT
Registered Member

Default Re: Chicks and Fox bodies

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerSlideGT
Better cute then "wtf is that its ugly" we wernt togeather long after taht
Ever see "Jeffery"?:
*Waves hand* "Leave this house."

Mine wasn't big in cars originally, but she's learned...When we went to look at the '66, it came rumbling out of the peoples back yard, she grabbed my arm, and goes "me like "

The best time was when these yutz's in a 4 door honda tried me at a light. I figured WTF, and spanked them through second. After I came off it, I looked at her, waiting for the "guy/penis/immaturity" chiding, and she just turned and (apparently reading what I was thinking) goes "those ***** deserved it."
You go Girl!
I know shes spanked a couple of folks since she started driving the 93 too, LOL, but she downplays the times she's "had" to get on it.

Theyre out there, you just might have to hunt for/teach the right one<g>. And if she already loves games like road rash, you've already got a potential winner

J

*Edit* And Capri: You can't imagine how much it warmed my heart the day we were watching some "lexus" type commercial.They were braggin about whatever it was's HP. She didnt even look at me, but says to herself, "yeah, but at what RPM?"
Rice Haters Club Member #239

"I find your lack of faith...disturbing."

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." H. L. Mencken
KiltedBanshees93GT is offline   Reply With Quote