MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-01-2002, 05:14 PM   #1
Kevin Price
Registered Member

Unhappy Sold My Car!!

That's right, sold my 89 GT. I'm tired of this Mustang crap once and for all. I'm buying a Camaro.......just kidding, partly.

No really, sold my 89 GT body and rear and bought a 2001 body for my next project. Kept my motor and trans and some other odds and ends.

Just got back from HP Motorsports in Omaha where I dropped the car off. There they will be installing a complete 4-link back half enabling me to run a 31 x 15 x 15. Also, sheet metal doors (inner) and lexan windows and a full 12-point chromoly cage, parachute, and 9 inch rear.

Before leaving for Omaha I installed a D&D Motorsport k-member, a-arms, coil overs, and caster/camber plates.

Should have her back in mid February where I will then wire the car and have it painted Mineral Gray (dark charcoal). Also thinking about some "Mach 1" black stripes below the doors, somewhat like the Mach 1 Ford had in MM&FF. I can't wait!!!!

I will post some pics of before and after, should be interesting!

On my trip to Livonia, MI to pick the car up I got to meet both Dan and Darius, way cool meeting those guys. Dan took me for a ride in his Lightning and I was waaaay impressed. Those things rock.

Anyway, check out this video (BELOW) of my 89's best quarter mile pass at 9.78 smoking a Camaro. Let off about 400 feet before the end or would have been faster (still kicking myself!!)

Take care all!

VIDEO OF MY CAR

My Car
Kevin Price is offline   Reply With Quote